*** is this?

tormentuk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy if all these issues dont drop subs like crazy I dont know what will.

Fanboy's are very quiet on the forums now lol.

bad balance is bad

Maybe because this is a clear issue and not a "oh make this this and this or I quit" "issue".

bad balance is bad

World PvP is always going to be unbalanced regardless of system the dev's put into place.

the whole point of World PvP is that it isn't instanced, it involves people going about their daily routines getting involved in some sort of conflict. the idea that two factions in any game will be balanced is a pipe dream. Even if the dev's managed to get the numbers to 1:1 you still need to take into account the skill level and fact that some people just don't want to PvP.

To me world PvP will always just be a way to mess with lowbies and annoy level 50's of the opposite faction. Once you start adding rewards for world PvP you will always run into the imbalance problem.

no, the title of that video should be called: This is Illum during the first morning of the first patch and the fact that a large portion whether republic or Empire are not done leveling to 50.

obviously patience does not exists with any of you.

Because it is morning every where around the world right?

bad balance is bad

I thought you had returned to WoW already cuda.

I agree this is very sad and could potentially destroy the game. I hope it's fixed soon.

Maybe Bioware is trying to send the PVP crowd a message. Oh I dunno maybe like -This isn't a PVP game - or if we make you suffer enough you'll leave :D

Seriously if you're in this game to PVP you will never be happy. And once they start catering to the PVP crowd interfering with my PVE- then I wonn't be happy.

Everyone can't be happy. This was obviously a bad decision but it's what happens when they start trying to do things for PVPers. They can never be pleased and when you make a mistake in development they act like the world is fugging ending.

Maybe because this is a clear issue and not a "oh make this this and this or I quit" "issue".

Exactly. I crap all over people that whine and find myself constantly defending the game, but this here is an honest to goodness valid issue. At least let him choose a different respawn point! Yeesh.

this is absolutely inexcusable that I am not 50 yet and am missing this, look at all that free valor!!

I was thinking the same thing watching the video.

It really sucks though for the Republic players who venture into Ilum for the first time and end up getting permanently stuck there. :(

so uh.. how does he escape... ever?... there will always be people there.. stuck til the end of time? me thinks.

they are allowed to leave once all empire players have reached battlemaster. or their subscription runs out whichever happens first. although honestly i dont see why they would let their subs run out, i mean, that looks like fun!

That way is unplayable and that's really worrying. World PVP doesn't work with such faction unbalance. The Republic guys won't be able to do anything.

Been like this in war zones for weeks. Its what some of us have been trying to point out that we need 50 brackets way earlier. Now that the imps are all decked out in top pvp gear and expertise max that they farmed off us lvl 20s, and outnumber republic 1:100..... have fun playing any pvp at all.

WTG bioware. Keep sticking your head up your assess!!!