I'm john, and I'm a altoholic!

Asarlai

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the bane of my existance. I'm usually not an altoholic but in this game... I just can't make up my mind. Even picking a spec to go with is absolutely horrendours!

Bh - 50

IA - 32

SW - 34

CM - 21

JS - 26

A crapload of 10-15s.

It's doing my head right in.

I'm Kemorand and I'm an Altoholic too.

Powertech BH - 50 (first char, stopped playing it the minute my class quest was done, never came back).

Operative - 28

Jedi Sage - 36

Jedi Guardian - 28

Trooper Commando - 35

Sith Sorcerer - 22

The pins are on the left table and there's prolly still some cans in the fridge near the door in the back.

Welcome in! Let's hug!

Edited by Kemorand

When I started this game, I was a serious altaholic:

TROOPER - 37

JEDI CONSULAR - 1

JEDI KNIGHT - 1

SMUGGLER - 1

BOUNTY HUNTER - 1

BOUNTY HUNTER -1

IMIPERIAL AGENT - 1

SITH WARRIOR - 1

Unfortunately, this game has slightly altered the amount of time I spend with my alts. I simply can't stop playing my trooper! :o

Hi, i'm Merciin - And i'm an altoholic.

41 Marauder

29 Scoundrel

20 Guardian

14 Commando

13 Sage

12 Sniper

12 Assassin

12 Shadow

10 Knight

Still can't decide what I want to play as a main. At this rate, i'll ding 50 on everything at nearly the same time. Was thinking of making a Vanguard tonight...

I'M Mahou and am an altoholic!

Jedi Sentinel Level 10

Jedi Shadow Leve 12

Commando Trooper Level 10 (originally I had a level 19 vanguard, but wanted to try commando on the same server)

Scoundrel Level 12

Imperial Agent Level 7

Sith Warrior Level 8

and I cannot decide on which character to *really* focus :o

Powertech BH - 50 (first char, stopped playing it the minute my class quest was done, never came back).

This makes me sad to start a bounty hunter... It won't stop me from playing one very soon. Just makes me sad to hear that the Class quest isn't as good. I think being able to shoot wrist rockets will change that. Or maybe being able to stab people in the back with a lightsaber as an assassin? Or pick up a second saber for my other hand as a marauder? Or back to merc to shoot healing bullets?

Dammit... My name is True DND, and I am slowly but surely becoming and Altoholic.

It's the bane of my existance. I'm usually not an altoholic but in this game... I just can't make up my mind. Even picking a spec to go with is absolutely horrendours!

Bh - 50

IA - 32

SW - 34

CM - 21

JS - 26

A crapload of 10-15s.

It's doing my head right in.

OMG I feel your pain... I actually feel stressed deciding between inquisitor and consular... ***? Its a bloody game.. Yet here I am. Agonising over it. They both have cool traits but I just cant decide. Got a consular to 23 now I've started an inquisitor..

I guess the game is just too good and we want to experience it all ;D

Hello, I am Patrick and I am an Alt-aholic. I knew going into the game of my condition and prepared accordingly. I have an excel spreadsheet with all 16 of my characters over 2 servers... Ebon Hawk for Empire and Lord Andre for Republic. I have one of every single class at at least level 10 with a Guardian and Bounty Hunter at the highest of 25. I blame the Guardian for most of my issues right now as I love the class and story but soloing has become a chore... so now I am having to try so many other classes to find that fit.

On the plus side.... With having 8 classes all on the same server each I have plenty of room for crafters!

47 Sage

13 Assassin

30 Juggernaut

12 Sentinel

25 Mercenary

17 Vanguard

12 Sniper

37 Scoundrel

See what I did there? So far I prefer the Scoundrel.

Ive decided on sticking to my Republic characters for now, and playing Empire at some later point. Ill never touch my Juggernaut again unless they fix the Lightside Jaesa options though.