What would stop you from leaving swtor after the free 30 day sub is up?

Poisonsenvy

Basically the title says it. Personally I can't pay $15 a month for this. The little EG we have sucks ,rewards are terrible. I just want people to list the improvements they would like to see in order for them to keep subscribing to swtor. Maybe BW will take some of our suggestions so they won't lose most of their subs.

1. Fix the UI It needs to be customizable and scalable.

2. Add more 50 qsts, FP's(5 more would be nice) and atleast 2 more Operations.

3. Either give us a wardrobe feature to customize the look we want or change the EG gear models. Being a lv 50 Shadow in a Fairy princess (raid gear) is unacceptable.

4. We need macros. Idc if its limited to 3 abilities per macro we need some type of macro system in this game.

5. A combat log even if its a built in parser (for instances) that adds up total the dps/hps ect...at the end of every FP and Operations. Similar to DCUO's set up.

6. Make crafting worth leveling. As it is there is no point to craft except biochem. You can fix this by letting crafters make empty mod-able gear sets that players can equip bis mods that drop from Operations to make gear equivalent to what drops in Operations and what you can buy from the epic vendors.

This would be as start in a good direction imo to keep the a player base that is rapidly declining during the free 30 day trial period. I can only imagine how many will be left once the free 30 days is over. This game has great potential BW please don't drop the ball on this one.

Edited by Poisonsenvy

The only thing that can stop me from leaving is if they leave the Game Servers running.

I know the game has some areas for improvements, but it is a great game and over time they will address many of the community's concerns.

As with all MMO's it's a balancing act; Release sooner with less or later with more. I'm glad it was released and I look forward to improvements.

Edited by Jeebo_Mak

Basically the title says it. Personally I can't pay $15 a month for this. The little EG we have sucks ,rewards are terrible. I just want people to list the improvements they would like to see in order for them to keep subscribing to swtor. Maybe BW will take some of our suggestions so they won't lose most of their subs.

3. Either give us a wardrobe feature to customize the look we want or change the EG gear models. Being a lv 50 Shadow in a Fairy princess (raid gear) is unacceptable.

4. We need macros. Idc if its limited to 3 abilities per macro we need some type of macro system in this game.

5. A combat log even if its a built in parser (for instances) that adds up total the dps/hps ect...at the end of every FP and Operations. Similar to DCUO's set up.

6. Make crafting worth leveling. As it is there is no point to craft except biochem. You can fix this by letting crafters make empty mod-able gear sets that players can equip bis mods that drop from Operations to make gear equivalent to what drops in Operations and what you can buy from the epic vendors.

This would be as start in a good direction imo to keep the a player base that is rapidly declining during the free 30 day trial period. I can only imagine how many will be left once the free 30 days is over. This game has great potential BW please don't drop the ball on this one.

So basically you want wow with a star wars skin?

1- Can agree with this.

2- Game is young give them time.

3- Can agree with this.

4- No this is not WOW.

5- Only one you can see for MIN/MAXing.

6- I am sure this is being worked on.

Not leaving game in 30 days, neither are the people i know in game, will be here for sometime yet, quite enjoying it even at lv 50.

But i guess a lfg (not cross server imo) tool and prehaps some UI customization would be enough for many.

Edited by TheFugitive

less repetitive posts on the general forums.

but then again im not leaving after 30days.

now if nothing gets addressed in say the next 180days then we shall talk

If players do not express what they want to see improved, not much will be done to please them.

Bioware is already working on the game for years.

In contrast to insulting fanboy troll comments, nearly all OP honestly want to see this game improved.

Edited by genpion

I'm not leaving any time soon. I've played more than a few vanilla releases of MMO's and knew what to expect. Taking the time to build up a community and a server history is more important to me than throwing a tantrum on the forums because of a bug not being fixed within 2 weeks of release.

happy as it is, wont hit 50 for a few weeks at the earliest then have 7 alts to do the same with.. will be recurring payment for a while at least.

changes and improvements will be welcome but not needed for me for a while yet. though some I would like to see like choosing pvp battlegrounds