Which class has the best romance for a female character?

jazzllanna

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite romance in the game involves a female Bounty Hunter with Torian Cadera. I liked Corso, too, btw. He was adorable. Torian is more serious of a character than Corso but he's still extraordinarily honorable, trustworthy, and loyal.

If you do decide to try the romance arc with Torian, I recommend doing some additional research into Mandalorian culture and values. Some people describe Torian as boring, anyway. But if you know where he's coming from, the way he expresses himself makes far more sense and the romance is that much better, as a result.

Torian, definitely, right from when you disarm him on Taris and he says, "I deserved that."

However, don't discount Andronikos. He is actually pretty funny, calling you "crazy sith" (which goes right along with the crazy SI line anyway) and his voice is enough to make me jump into bed right there.

Torian, definitely, right from when you disarm him on Taris and he says, "I deserved that."

However, don't discount Andronikos. He is actually pretty funny, calling you "crazy sith" (which goes right along with the crazy SI line anyway) and his voice is enough to make me jump into bed right there.

I loved that opening flirt with Torian! It's the best in the game, imo.

As for Andronikus, the favorite line he provides my SI with was something like, "There's the easy way, the hard way. And then there's your way."

That being said SMuggler only romantic option being Corso made me regret not making a male smuggler, just...ugh. Does Bioware even know what kind of men attract women? Not that kind...just...eww.

Considering Corso's writer is the same person who wrote for Dragon Age 2 Anders (who's one of, if not the most popular LIs), and she's a big fan of Twilight (which is insanely popular for some reason), that's probably why Corso was written in that way. :p Just make him sparkle and rename him Edward.

As for my preferences...

Torian > Vector > Quinn > Doc = Corso > Aric > all the NPC flings females get > all other male NPCs in the game > Iresso

I haven't play an Inquisitor yet, so I have no idea what Andronikos' romance is like.

i liked Kira on my Knight but i guess that so obvious and on my Jedi Consular it was Nadia, she was quite sexy and cute in a perverse way but is a shame you gotta wait until late 40's to get her (didnt like the mods for her tho so left her as is) Edited by Morvoldo

I'm loving Aric so far. (Then again, I loved Garrus too.) He's like my BFF, and seems really mature and well adjusted. I find it super refreshing after all the emo boys. I just love that he's an adult with a life and personality and interests beyond hooking up with my character.

Yeah there's definitely a Jorgan/Garrus connection, once you've loved one BA ugly alien's awkward flirting, you've loved them all.

I liked Vector alright, but as someone said the beginning of the romance was pretty poorly written, with Vector having his own concerns and wanting to talk about them and you just skeezing on him. It gets pretty dawwww by the end though.

My sage has flirted a bit with Iresso, but I doubt it'll get much farther. She's more a 'do the deed but let's not get involved' type... which made Theran a good a deal for her. Much more disappointing is the unavailability of Zenith. I could definitely see her ideals start to unravel as she falls for him, would be good drama!

Considering Corso's writer is the same person who wrote for Dragon Age 2 Anders (who's one of, if not the most popular LIs), and she's a big fan of Twilight (which is insanely popular for some reason), that's probably why Corso was written in that way. Just make him sparkle and rename him Edward.

My female smuggler's level 7. Think I might go reroll male now...

Edited by Pubsam

I've finished the SW romance and have completed most of the SI one.

Unless the SI romance takes a sharp left turn after 8k favour then I'm definitely liking that one the best.

After some of the posts I've seen on the forums here, I didn't expect to like him at all, but I find Andronikos hilarious and oddly sweet. The relationship (in the short snatches of it you see) seems to develop more like two equals rather than the SW dynamic.

No spoiling me if it all goes south in the next 2k's :p

ugh... Quinn is awful. If you could romance Pierce, I would totally agree. The romance gets awkward, for more than just the way he romances you as well (not to give anything away).

So what is the romance option with Pierce like? ;)

I romanced Quinn with my Fem Sith Warrior. It was very difficult, and I only got one fade to black scene, ever. :( When I first got Pierce, I had just started courting Quinn, and they both looked like a love triangle thing was going to play out. Alas, it didn't. I've finished Quinn's romance story arc, and now he won't talk to me! IMO They need to add more companion dialog with your spouse. :(

The female troopers romance with Jorgan is my favorite one so far. I think he's sadly underrated by a lot of players. After playing Bioware games since Baldur's Gate, he's my favorite Bioware love interest of all time. The natural progression between the two characters and having him go from being a total hardass to someone with a wickedly dry sense of humor is pretty entertaining. A nice antidote from the Dragon Age dudes with issues without getting boring.

But I have to admit that Corso, while not my type at all, is pretty fun to romance. Especially if you play it for the trainwreck factor like I do with my snarky female smuggler. Leading him on only to have her sleep with the guy at the next port and watching him have jealous freakouts is pretty entertaining. I don't know if I could handle playing it as a straight up faithful romance though. I think that would get a bit too saccharine for my tastes.

Edited by Prisoner

I have a sith warrior that's up to level 23 now. Oh, but Quinn is so amusing! I have some great lines with my Sith to tease him and watch him squirm. nThe guy is clueless. Next to that total horndog Doc (who was very fun), Quinn is such a fun change. He so... so... military. I think someone shoved a broomstick up the back of his shirt. I refuse to see any spoilers on the romance. I have to wonder how much I can get him out of that overly uptight demeanor of his. BTW, Vette is adorable and quite the sweetie-pie. I'm surprised she's an option for a sith male romance seeing that most people like to make their sith's total darkside b@st@rds.

I haven't played Corso all the way through yet, but reading here, I think I'm going to keep with my smuggler being her own girl and as a side effect I get to see Corso have jealous hissies.

I'm also enjoying the romance with my SI and Andronikus. That voice could melt steel. *sigh*

My jedi and doc are married now. I wish we had the option of 'date nights". Anyone know if that will be in a update in the future?

The only romance I've completed is Iresso on my sage. I have to admit, it was rather... disappointing. He has no real depth to his character, possibly because I got him so late in the game. Also, as a sage, I don't enjoy using him as my tank. I finished the story and married him to see if it would get any better. While there were a few sweet moments, mostly it was awkward and flat.

I have a sith warrior that's up to level 23 now. Oh, but Quinn is so amusing! I have some great lines with my Sith to tease him and watch him squirm. nThe guy is clueless. Next to that total horndog Doc (who was very fun), Quinn is such a fun change. He so... so... military. I think someone shoved a broomstick up the back of his shirt. I refuse to see any spoilers on the romance. I have to wonder how much I can get him out of that overly uptight demeanor of his. BTW, Vette is adorable and quite the sweetie-pie. I'm surprised she's an option for a sith male romance seeing that most people like to make their sith's total darkside b@st@rds.

I haven't played Corso all the way through yet, but reading here, I think I'm going to keep with my smuggler being her own girl and as a side effect I get to see Corso have jealous hissies.

I'm also enjoying the romance with my SI and Andronikus. That voice could melt steel. *sigh*

My jedi and doc are married now. I wish we had the option of 'date nights". Anyone know if that will be in a update in the future?

Aside from Adronikos' Mike Tyson tattoo, I like him a lot. He's very smooth.

My first character was a Sith Inquisitor and I was a little 'meh' when Andronikus showed up as the love interest but I let it go on and I understood what he was saying to my girl, what he meant by it and I think I appreciated his very up-front honesty with the whole "not sure to be around" thing. His lines weren't cheesy and it was interesting to see his story line progress to the point where he felt he was ready to make a commitment. His story wasn't just "hey we had sex so that means we have to get married and have brats".

My second character was a Bounty Hunter and, right from the first meeting, I knew my girl would fall for Torian Cadera. All that Mandalorian talk that others seem to hate? Curled my toes. I loved that he fell back on his native tongue to be the most romantic and honest with my girl because it was natural, because he could express himself better that way. Later on, after they married and she had to rescue him, he said "that's my girl" and I knew right then that no other romance could possibly be better.

My third character is a Sith Warrior and I chose to spoil myself on Youtube to see the Quinn story. At first, I thought that it wouldn't matter, I dug his hesitant, military bearing jive and I could understand *why* he was going to do what he does in the future but as my girl progressed in her story and his affection rose, when he started saying romantic things to her, I felt "off" letting her flirt back with him. I started playing with Pierce, letting his affection raise and seeing his storyline and I just loved everything he said to my girl. It was SO her. Every comment of his except one is so provocative and insinuating. I loved the exchange between them that led to the one-off and I was seriously disappointed that it couldn't progress further. Out of sheer boredom I let my girl marry Quinn but I can't play with him anymore unless I absolutely need him to heal my girl.

So, favorite romance? Torian > Pierce > Andronikus

The female troopers romance with Jorgan is my favorite one so far. I think he's sadly underrated by a lot of players. After playing Bioware games since Baldur's Gate, he's my favorite Bioware love interest of all time. The natural progression between the two characters and having him go from being a total hardass to someone with a wickedly dry sense of humor is pretty entertaining. A nice antidote from the Dragon Age dudes with issues without getting boring.

I agree - Aric is my favourite so far without a doubt - for the reasons you mentioned. He is underrated! :) Possibly because it is all quite slow to start but he really grew on me!

starting my smuggler..... 30 seconds after getting my ship, corso is drunk and hitting on me...i laughed

someone forgot the " ladies first" policy on my ship's bar >:(

heard him go " That's right, i got you!" and " now your ugly, dumn AND DEAD" and figured... eh hes worth tagging along.

i totally loved rescuing torian.... my bh was all " THEY TAKE MY SNOO SNOO TOY!!! THEY *D*I*E* "

run in, curb stomp everyone, strut up to her trophy husband, drape him over her amazon shoulders, and saunter off into the sunset with her prize reclaimed.

NOBODY touches her snoo-snoo toy :D

Vector didn't do it for me. I was okay with the bug thing, but my character hitting on him seemed so skeevy. Like, she seemed to just want to get him into bed, and he was all like, "Eeek! Why won't you leave me alone so that I can commune with the hive?" I felt so bad for him...(Which is odd, as otherwise I think I would have loved him. He's a really interesting character - and it feels like he's the only one who has my agent's back. But...the skeevy flirting makes me feel bad.)

She's like that. For my agent, it is because she is both awkward and kind of an ******e. She thought he was cute when she fist met him, so she wanted to sleep with him, so she flirted with him. She's used to men getting exactly the message that she is trying to send them, though, and Vector's awkward and kind of vague confusion really charmed her, which just made her flirt more aggressively - partly because she is just that much more attracted to him and partly because she is a jerk who finds making him all flustered to be highly entertaining. I kind of felt bad about that, because yeah, she kind of became a sexually harassing boss.

But here's the thing: he still likes her anyway, even when he is actively pushing her away because of their individual issues.

(I did give this a good bit of thought and some discussion with the husband, because I was getting hung up on it. It kind of went along these lines:

me: She is such an ******e, and I feel bad about it, he deserves better than that, and she isn't even really trying to be one, she's trying to be nice, but she sucks at it.

him: Well, does he think she's an ******e? Isn't what he thinks important?

This really helped me to kind of re-frame what was going on between the two of them)

This has been my absolute favorite out of all the romances that I have seen, and it's not just because he is sexy and charming in a different way than the others are. It's because this one feels to me to be the most adult/grown-up out of all of them. They are both very complicated people, and that makes things difficult for them. It has a real quality to me that Corso and Torian's puppy love, Andronikos' standoffishness, Doc's 'hey, gorgeous' sleaziness, and Quinn's 'despite my better judgement I find you hot as hell please stop torturing me with it, my lord'-ness just don't. The complexity gives it more depth and believability.