Which class has the best romance for a female character?

jazzllanna

Oh in my mind the most romantic was Torian, I was so pleasantly surprised by him! (Swoon!!)

I even liked his vanilla appearance which suited his shy boy personality really well. I loved when he spoke Mandalorian to my BH lady. I did think the flirt options for her were totally cringe worthy though.

Next would be Corso, he's such a cutie country boy! Cool accent too!

I did like (BARELY) the consular romance option, he's beautiful looking and sweet but maybe a little weird for my tastes hehe.

Oghren from DAO is one of the romance options and I JUST COULD NOT GET PAST HIS VOICE, I could see Andronikos Revel but I could only hear Oghren. :)

I had the same voice trouble with my Trooper, I just couldn't get past the Commander Shepherd voice. (Im really not keen on her voice)

The one I COULDNT romance and I would love to romance was the very interesting and sexy Zenith! He was scrummy!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If romance while playing a female is your bag, do NOT play a Sith Inquisitor. Come to think of it, romance and ANY Sith Inquisitor do not mix. You're stuck with either Andronikos Revel for the ladies, who is a knuckle-dragging pinhead ape, or Ashara Zavros for the guys, who is a whiny, knuckleheaded pipsqueak. I leveled my sorcie up, secure in the knowledge that she was missing absolutely nothing by way of romance, same-gender romance or otherwise.

I will never be able to create an Assassin, because I refuse to endure those two numbskulls and their vile, insipid personalities a second time (I use Talos Drellik as a companion almost exclusively). So stay away from Inquisitor. Anything else is better.

If romance while playing a female is your bag, do NOT play a Sith Inquisitor. Come to think of it, romance and ANY Sith Inquisitor do not mix. You're stuck with either Andronikos Revel for the ladies, who is a knuckle-dragging pinhead ape, or Ashara Zavros for the guys, who is a whiny, knuckleheaded pipsqueak. I leveled my sorcie up, secure in the knowledge that she was missing absolutely nothing by way of romance, same-gender romance or otherwise.

I will never be able to create an Assassin, because I refuse to endure those two numbskulls and their vile, insipid personalities a second time (I use Talos Drellik as a companion almost exclusively). So stay away from Inquisitor. Anything else is better.

My Inquisitor is twisted enough to want Khem Val as a romancable option.

Torian is the reason why I ever bothered to roll a female BH. When I found out his VA is Johnny Yong Bosch I immediately rolled ajgadwbgdajwdk cause Johnny's voice. His personality IMO brings alot of hate from male side of gamers, but I find it somewhat tolerable.

I'm so not liking the idea if we don't romance either Mako or him they actually got together :mad:

TORIAN'S MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Next would be Iresso. I LOVE HIM. I love his personality. He's my kind of guy esp the way he says "We can take 'em out no problem," I feel like hiding behind him for cover and peek thru his shoulders teehee XD I also never changed his look, love his voice and he's just adorable <3

Third in line would be Vector. I think it's sweet and I love his voice too, despite being a joiner his romance is well written. I have yet to finish this romance though but I'm already enjoying it.

And lastly would be Quinn. I'm a sucker for workaholic men getting flustered when they are flirted with. That one line when he stutters after I chose a [flirt] option makes me laugh.

However I wished there are more romance involved when he betrayed the SW. Like how he is trying to redeem himself and strive to be a good hubby etc

/fangirling ends.

Lol the IA story as a female was really amusing to me because you can choose to become the biggest playa in the galaxy :)

You can flirt with a lot of planetary males, you can hook up with the joiner on your crew, then go and marry a voss]

lmao :)

Edited by thomasbaxter

Honestly, I have three characters I would have loved to romance with female toons, but aren't allowed:

Scourge, Bowdaar (C'mon, he's a furry Chuck Norris), and Pierce.

Pierce is a romance option. Just not a husband option. SW is awesome cause they get two choices for both genders.

Edited by Karkais

Favourites: Quinn and Aric loved both of them and I'm loving playing through their romances on alts again. :D

Alright Romance: Doc was my first completed romance. I prefer Scourge though.. Maybe someday I'll get to romance him? Please? :D

Ones I like but still haven't finished: Torian, Vector, Andronikos I find all these characters really intriguing so looking forward to seeing how things play out with them.

Didn't like and won't be repeating: Iresso the whole thing has been a huge bleh fest almost finished all his conversations... The VA didn't help either...

The one romance I won't touch with a 10 foot pole: Corso. I can not stand him. He erks me out so much. I refuse to flirt with him. Ewwwwww..

Pierce is a romance option. Just not a husband option. SW is awesome cause they get two choices for both genders.

Nah. Imo, Pierce is a romance option the same way Tharan is. You get to [flirt] with him a little and sleep with him once, but that's all. The only difference is that Tharan actually breaks up with you.

Revel: Dat Voice. I'm not even sure what his story is (even after falling into bed with the guy) because I was too busy enjoying his voice. :D Also I got to flirt with other dudes (that other sith on Ald for instance) and Revel just laughs and is the opposite of concerned. He's got 'Swag' as the kids call it these days.

That was one of my slight turn-offs when going through that Romance arc for my SI. There were times when it sounded like she was dating Oghren from Dragon Age. :eek:

Outside of that, I thought it was rather decent. I think part of the fun was more or less RPing it as him (since I'm a guy) and basically going on the [Flirt] train with her responses. Then I get to fantasize about banging a hot Lord of the Sith (which he actually gets to do :mad::cool: ).

The only other romance I finished was Elara Dorne, but that was a male romance, which is a different topic entirely.

Nah. Imo, Pierce is a romance option the same way Tharan is. You get to [flirt] with him a little and sleep with him once, but that's all. The only difference is that Tharan actually breaks up with you.

What do people consider 'romance' in here then? How many times did your inq sleep with Ashara for example? I tell you, exactly once.

Edited by Karkais

What do people consider 'romance' in here then? How many times did your inq sleep with Ashara for example? I tell you, exactly once.

My male inquisitor is level 18, he haven't even met Ashara and I have no idea what that romance is like.

In "full romances", there are usually a lot of [flirt] options, talking about your feelings/relationship, convos that seem to be exclusive for people who are romancing the companion. With Pierce (and Tharan), this doesn't feel like it. There are only a couple of flirts, you sleep with them once, that's it. With Tharan, it feels like something that could have become a romance if Holiday wasn't there. With Pierce, it feels like a one-night-stand or "friends with benefits", not an actual relationship.

Considering that once you get married, you have no further interaction with your companion...

My male inquisitor is level 18, he haven't even met Ashara and I have no idea what that romance is like.

In "full romances", there are usually a lot of [flirt] options, talking about your feelings/relationship, convos that seem to be exclusive for people who are romancing the companion. With Pierce (and Tharan), this doesn't feel like it. There are only a couple of flirts, you sleep with them once, that's it. With Tharan, it feels like something that could have become a romance if Holiday wasn't there. With Pierce, it feels like a one-night-stand or "friends with benefits", not an actual relationship.

Actually you can tell Pierce after your night with him that this is now part of his dutys on board and he replies "this Job gets better all the time". So it is not necessarily a single night but several and he seems to like it. But he doesn't seem to be the "let's marry" type but rather keep his independence. It doesn't seem much because you don't have the marry option with him but there is room for fanfiction.

I think there is a general problem with romances that it feels too fast in the end, you have the "I love you" dialog followed by "let's marry" and 'let's have kids", but in the beginning (at least if you get your romanceable companion early which is better) you have a slow build up of the relationship which is great.

And concerning Tharan: omg I hate him and I am still mad that he always responds as if the JC and he had spent a night together even if you turned him down (must be a bug). He always comes off to me as a fling and it doesn't seem to be in any way serious. With Pierce you can at least imagine that there might be a closer relationship forming in the future, with Tharan I cannot see this, because the only things on his mind are himself and Holiday.

And I must say, I adore Talos and I imagine he and my SI are together, despite that he is not a romance option.

Actually you can tell Pierce after your night with him that this is now part of his dutys on board and he replies "this Job gets better all the time". So it is not necessarily a single night but several and he seems to like it. But he doesn't seem to be the "let's marry" type but rather keep his independence. It doesn't seem much because you don't have the marry option with him but there is room for fanfiction.

I think there is a general problem with romances that it feels too fast in the end, you have the "I love you" dialog followed by "let's marry" and 'let's have kids", but in the beginning (at least if you get your romanceable companion early which is better) you have a slow build up of the relationship which is great.

And concerning Tharan: omg I hate him and I am still mad that he always responds as if the JC and he had spent a night together even if you turned him down (must be a bug). He always comes off to me as a fling and it doesn't seem to be in any way serious. With Pierce you can at least imagine that there might be a closer relationship forming in the future, with Tharan I cannot see this, because the only things on his mind are himself and Holiday.

And I must say, I adore Talos and I imagine he and my SI are together, despite that he is not a romance option.

Pierce isn't the marrying type, but he also doesn't seem to be the actually loving type. I don't get that he would actually love the SW, he merely finds her body and looks pleasing and this "let's have sex but not have an actual relationship"-arrangement fits him just well. And, at least to me, it seems that's more or less all there is. There's no emotion, only fullfilling each other's physical urges.

But of course, you can always imagine whatever you want. ^^ My female sniper is in love with Kaliyo, no matter if Kaliyo will ever know about it or not. And I can imagine that my ds sage wouldn't be too surprised if Holiday was destroyed in a "tragic accident" and she wouldn't mind comforting Tharan after that...

Pierce isn't the marrying type, but he also doesn't seem to be the actually loving type. I don't get that he would actually love the SW, he merely finds her body and looks pleasing and this "let's have sex but not have an actual relationship"-arrangement fits him just well. And, at least to me, it seems that's more or less all there is. There's no emotion, only fullfilling each other's physical urges.

This right here. In fact, you sorta get an idea of what Pierce actually thinks about marrying a Sith if you finish the Quinn romance (in one of the love letters you get from him).

That being said, my favorite romance in the game is the Quinn romance. I still love that stupid Imperial officer even after everything. The best thing about Quinn - how much you get to troll him. It's hilarious. But he was really sweet.

Vector is a close second. I really didn't mind getting ants in my pants.

Andronikus is way rad. It was really piraty.

Torian seemed kinda young to me. I kinda regret romancing him. I should have left him to Mako.

Doc was kind of a sleaze, but he gets really sweet after a while.

Iresso was boring. Wish I could have had Tharan. I love smart guys.

Corso was my first, but he seemed kinda possessive, and I didn't like how he would be so defensive of women just because they were female.

I haven't rolled a Trooper yet, but I plan on rolling a male Trooper for the Elara Dorne romance.

As stated in the title I would like to know what others think of the female romance options. I played a gunslinger out and loved Corso. I have just gotten to Alderan with my IA and to be honest I am not so sure about that guy lol. So others that have played out some romance choices who would you say was the most fun wooing?

I rather like the female Warrior's main romance option (she has two). That character is one of the few companions to play a truly pivotal role in the class storyline, and the interplay between your budding romance and that role can (depending on timing) be anything from infuriating, to entertaining to deeply dramatic.

Frankly, I like it.