Which class has the best romance for a female character?

jazzllanna

Corso Riggs and Torian Cadera all the way! You adventure with Corso longer but Torian is just an epic guy

Torian reminds me so much of another character his voice actor does: Ichigo Kurosaki.

My girlfriend has a male bounty hunter and when she came across Torian, she said "Wow, wish I would have rolled a female BH because his voice is so hot..."

I found it funny.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played through the whole Smuggler story...and I'm kind of iffy about Corso, honestly. I started out hating him. Even though I was a light side Smuggler, all of his holier than thou speak and general naivety actually turned me off. I spent many a hour b****ing about him in guild chat. Then I got Bowdaar and switched the second that I got him. I was fine for awhile....but then I found myself missing the human element in my adventures. Even though I hate his little quips, his random nonsense, and how he would berate me every single time I tried to sleep with another character...I missed them when they were gone.

I noticed that he grew on me quite a bit and I actually started enjoying his company.....then I got Risha, turned dark side, left Corso digging up plants on backwater planets and never looked back. One of these days I'm going to complete the Corso romance, 'cause he IS sweet in a really old-fahioned sort of way, but it just doesn't fit my smuggler at all. If I could, I'd romance Risha, simply 'cause her style and outlook completely fit mine. Not to mention her sarcastic demeanor does wonders as a foil to my typically inflated ego.

I want to do all the romances at some point, but so far I only have a Consular and a Trooper alt, and I already despise Aric and I haven't received the romanceable companion for my Consular yet.

Hearing that the romanceable companion for female bounty hunter is voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch makes me want to roll one right now, though. I'm totally in love with that man's voice. :D

Edited by Prophetic

andronikus has too much baggage, keeping you at arms length because he is scared of getting hurt. Vector is interesting, he's basically the only one who takes you as you are and is interested in the relationship on more than a physical level. Yes, he's a bug, but whatever.

Team Corso. He's a little too goofy, a little too noble, a little too sweet, and a little too quick to assume you need a certain kind of guy, but somehow all of that awkwardness rolls together into something adorable and appealing. I'm leveling a scoundrel because I miss having him talk to my gunslinger.

Revel: Dat Voice. I'm not even sure what his story is (even after falling into bed with the guy) because I was too busy enjoying his voice. :D Also I got to flirt with other dudes (that other sith on Ald for instance) and Revel just laughs and is the opposite of concerned. He's got 'Swag' as the kids call it these days.

Doc: Total sleaze. Daily checkups my behind. Back to the medcenter with you!

Quinn: I spoiled myself for the end of the Juggy line and in spite of that I find myself liking the guy. He's five different kinds of awkward (Makes Corso look smooth, and that is no easy feat) but he's fun to tease.

Vector: Nope.

Gotten into a few more-

Have to say Corso is still my favorite lol Maxed out on him.

Quinn is pretty fun so far- He is just starting to open up- only to level 23

Vector- actually pretty sweet still kinda weird though- only to level 30

Aric- stopped talking to me lol Very disappointed in this romance but I guess I have to finish the chapter and he will talk again. Funny fact I found on him- the voice is the guy from Psych Lassy :p. Only level 28 on this one.

Anyone else have any input on this?

vector's pheremones got meh! hes my little honeybee <3 kaleiyo said she got the rich ones, and i get the smart ones, so i stuck with my end of the bargain :D

that, and who else can say they have scented your heartbeat, and taste your aura?!

and gosh darn it... an heirloom gemstone passed down the nobility; he knows what the ladies like. then again, sparkles was pretty cool too.

but corso is just so gosh darn adorable to tease, and i love the old fasioned chivalrous type.

i was all over quinn, till i saw over my bf's shoulder during his class quest scene, and near fainted. i think i was more upset at the situation than he was lol.

i'm

a little fur-curious >.>

so jorgan is up my alley :D hes also cute too, in how akward he is "out of combat" but still has the courage to hit on you. i'm still trying to picture how things would be done with him in his body armor :cool:

torian is cute..but the love-talking in mandalor can be skipped.

and yes... i have my own man irl, so im not " just really lonely" ;)

As stated in the title I would like to know what others think of the female romance options. I played a gunslinger out and loved Corso. I have just gotten to Alderan with my IA and to be honest I am not so sure about that guy lol. So others that have played out some romance choices who would you say was the most fun wooing?

I don't have any personal experience, but based on reading the forum Corso Riggs seems pretty popular with the ladies. He even has his own Corso worship thread over on the smuggler forum.

I don't have any personal experience, but based on reading the forum Corso Riggs seems pretty popular with the ladies. He even has his own Corso worship thread over on the smuggler forum.

lol vector's thread started with an "ew" starter, then came in his own swarm of fangirls backing him up, and they took over the thread XD

So far I have only played through Corso's romance and I'm definitely Team Corso :) It takes all kinds, so I understand not everyone loving him (sort of :p). I will say I am excited to find out about the others after reading this thread. I made one of each class to see whose storyline I liked best, so I'll have to weigh in again when I get through them all (sometime next year lol)

I did roll a male BH because I do love Mako. She's an awesome healer and I can't imagine wanting to have one of the other companions out with me very often. I have a lot left to play, who knows what I'll find though.

Thanks to the OP for posting the question and for everyone who participates/ed. This has been a fun read!

Your favorite characters are the ones I hate the most. :eek: Corso makes me want to barf and Mako makes me want to punch her. On the other hand Kaliyo is awesome from what little I've seen of her. Too bad she's a bald goth.

Edited by Game-Hermit

Your favorite characters are the ones I hate the most. :eek: Corso makes me want to barf and Mako makes me want to punch her. On the other hand Kaliyo is awesome from what little I've seen of her. Too bad she's a bald goth.

and a cheating one at that

but hey, you scare a guy into getting a free set of clothes as he runs naked out of your ship :D

Quinn is the worst possible romance for Female Warrior.

Hi, I know I just tried to kill you and you are only keeping me around for the morale of the crew, but would you do me the honor of marrying me?

ugh...

For Imperial, I would say Torian is the best romance. I like Vector as well, but he is very Light Side, which if you are a Dark Side agent, will come off as a really difficult relationship to pull off.

For Republic... just about any romance seems fine, with Smuggler and Corso probably being the best since he likes to shower you with gifts.

Female Bounty Hunter Torian wasn't too bad. He's fairly hot and his personality is at least endearing. Though to be honest why I couldn't romance the devronian Gault, still makes me angry. That being said SMuggler only romantic option being Corso made me regret not making a male smuggler, just...ugh. Does Bioware even know what kind of men attract women? Not that kind...just...eww.

I played a guy for Warrior storyline. The thought of being able to romance the toady Malvai Quinn makes my skin crawl. Thank goodness I played a male for that one. Jedi Knight romantic optons for female are starting to convince me to reroll to a guy character. How awesome would it be to be able to romance the Sith Lord?

Female Bounty Hunter Torian wasn't too bad. He's fairly hot and his personality is at least endearing. Though to be honest why I couldn't romance the devronian Gault, still makes me angry. That being said SMuggler only romantic option being Corso made me regret not making a male smuggler, just...ugh. Does Bioware even know what kind of men attract women? Not that kind...just...eww.

Corso Riggs is probably the most popular romance option for women, if you look/ask around. There isn't one *woman* nor one *ideal archetype* when it comes to what attracts them. I'm a big fan of Corso (and Quinn).

Also Gault is clearly homosexual. Which is whatever, when SGR shows up I'd happily roll a male BH to tap that delightful conman, but if he was to be a believable romance option for my Fem!BH I'd have to delete/forgo romance. I wouldn't be able to believe it.

• 1 month later...

Andronikos is pretty cool and fits well with my SI, but Torian is by far my favorite. He's sweet and...well, he's just awesome lol.

At first I was so looking forward to romancing Corso because I got him before lvl 10, but so help me I wish my smuggler could slap him, and I stopped trying to romance him. He acts like my smuggler is some damsel or something and he is far too naive to be cute. Not to mention his stereotype-like nature towards women is just insulting. Shoot, I like the sleaze-ball known as Doc more than I like him. At least Doc doesn't compare the JK to a Hutts dancer.

Quinn... yeah, I loved him until he betrayed me.

Top favorites: Torian > Andronikos

Least favorites: Quinn > Doc > Corso (yep, the farm boy is my absolute least favorite)

Haven't played them all (or even watched them all) so may be way off base here...

From watching Doc, I think he may be my favorite just because I find him utterly hilarious. But I haven't played, so can't say.

Corso is just a bit too "aw shucks" for me, but I do kind of like riling up him on my smuggler...

I'm loving Aric so far. (Then again, I loved Garrus too.) He's like my BFF, and seems really mature and well adjusted. I find it super refreshing after all the emo boys. I just love that he's an adult with a life and personality and interests beyond hooking up with my character.

Vector didn't do it for me. I was okay with the bug thing, but my character hitting on him seemed so skeevy. Like, she seemed to just want to get him into bed, and he was all like, "Eeek! Why won't you leave me alone so that I can commune with the hive?" I felt so bad for him...(Which is odd, as otherwise I think I would have loved him. He's a really interesting character - and it feels like he's the only one who has my agent's back. But...the skeevy flirting makes me feel bad.)

I honestly find Quinn kind of creepy from the little I've seen of him...and googling his letters, um, contingency plans, only makes him seem odder...

Iresso seems boring from the little I've seen. *sigh* Torian seems a bit too cute for my tastes. Haven't seen any Andronikos yet, so no idea there.