Your favourite line of dialogue?(possible spoilers)

Bradalf

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and a SI line I particularly enjoyed, when confronting Darth Scotia in his office and he goes on about disrespect, or some such.

"If you think that's bad, you should meet my other personality."

Classic.

I love that line, and any other time my SI mentions how crazy she is. But my favorite SI line, to date, would have to be when talking to the investigators.

"How many times do I have to say it, it was me..me..me..me..me..me..me!"

And they still don't believe you.

On Hoth an NPC says

"We got caught with our pants down, and need someone to clean up the mess"

Umm...I don't think that's the kind of mess I want to be cleaning up...

Also, the first time I pulled out a certain female companion she said "My guns itch"

I went "wait, wut?" She doesn't use guns, she uses a staff...what guns of hers itch? I'm stopping by the drugstore.

Edited by Karaiblis

One of my favorite lines that comes to mind right now is from the Imperial Agent:

"I love to assassinate assassins. They always look so surprised".

This is not an Imperial Agent only phrase. I have heard it from my Agent and Sith Warrior. :)

"Someone give that man a blaaaaaster"

Belsavis, Imperials recruiting a prisoner named Kato to the army.

I love the voice and how he is saying it.. Especially ''blaaaster''

I love that dialogue, it goes something like this:

(Imp Officer reading through a list of names of freed republic prisoners)

""Killer" Kato" killed an entire squad of republic troopers with... a shiv?"

"That's me"

"Welcome to the Imperial army, someone give that man a blaster"

He's so gleeful, its amazing, i burst out laughing when i heard that in passing haah

Dying wasn't quite on my agenda today.

-Mah Smuggler

The Trooper really needs more funny lines...

"Liberating is what I do best... next to blowing things up." (as the 'good' response)

"We'll call it;" (Turian Airquotes) "'Operation Machine Rescue'" (/Turian Airquotes)

"Good thing I'm no Jedi." (in context of taking out The Mountain)

The Trooper does NOT lack comedic moments, trust me. Albiet a good amount of the snark comes from your companions, but still...

Kaliyo is very funny to have around. She said something that made me LOL today. The situation is that you just "romanced" a fallen Jedi on Taris. Bear in mind that me and Kaliyo sleep together and she never seems to bother when I flirt or getting intimate with other women. Not even giving me -1, most times there is no change in affection and some clever lines give me affection bonus with Kaliyo when I flirt other ladies. So here goes her line:

"Just because she is a Jedi doesn't mean that you can't catch anything."

SWTOR never lack of funny and great dialogue.

"I brought Andronikus back!"

- Sith Inquisitor

The way the female says it so cheerfully makes me laugh.

"Look at the bright side, tubby, bouncing back is probably something you're good at."

- Bounty Hunter

I'll get their attention--even if I have to tell knock-knock jokes.

- Jedi Knight

Edited by Orlesian

Hmm, I am paraphrasing a bit because I cannot remember it perfectly: but during one of the quest lines for the Knight, she has to infiltrate a compound and deactivate a force shield.

In order to do so, she has to face Imperials harboring bombs.

---

[Quest Giver]: "And infilitrating the base shouldn't be too much of a problem for you, I hope, Master Jedi."

Light Side Jedi: (faint hint of humor in her voice) "That's interesting; usually I should be running away from all of the gunfire and explosions."

[Quest Giver]: (slightly surprised) "If I didn't know any better, Master Jedi, I'd say you're developing a sense of humor."

---

... I don't know why, really, but that little dialogue interaction made me smile. I guess because I am playing my Knight Light Side, she's usually a bit more focused on the task at hand, though showing her compassionate side when someone's injured or in trouble.

To see a piece of her making a joke and communicating in a way that has nothing to do with tasks, makes it seem like more of her humanity is starting to peak through. :p

Can't recall where exactly, nor the lead up. But somewhere in Act 3 Agent storyline, an NPC your talking to is saying how he was kicking butt and taking names "... And then I took a Blaster Bolt to the knee."

Bioware went there :p

I love that dialogue, it goes something like this:

(Imp Officer reading through a list of names of freed republic prisoners)

""Killer" Kato" killed an entire squad of republic troopers with... a shiv?"

"That's me"

"Welcome to the Imperial army, someone give that man a blaster"

"Or a knife, perhaps something dull and rusty?"

He's so gleeful, its amazing, i burst out laughing when i heard that in passing haah

There, fixed it for ya.

Edited by ExiledOne

SW one here.

I believe its when you first fly to Drumond Kaas, You get off the shuttle and are greeted by Darth Baras's slave. After being quite helpful, his last bit of dialogue is to ask if he performed his services well. The Dark side option is to kill him. When you do, Vette says something along the lines of "Was that really necesarry?" To which the SW responds in a very comical way "What? It was a long flight" I cracked up haha

Some of my favorites:

Agent on Tatooine, when one of the 'ghost cell' assassins is trying to trick you by masquerading as your contact on the planet to get close and poison you.

Agent: "Never lie to a professional liar." *shoots the assassin in the chest*

Talking to Kaliyo in the ship.

Kaliyo: That 'one shot kill' stuff you do is pretty impressive, actually.

Agent: It's called aiming. Try it some time.

Kaliyo: Nah, not my style.

Bounty Hunter on Alderaan, sent to get half of the codes from an uppity noble, who proceeds to insult you thoroughly.

BH: *punches noble in the face*

Noble: You...you STRUCK me! Guards! Kill this vermin!

*kills all the guards*

Noble: If you prostrate yourself before me and BEG for my forgiveness, I might tell the baron that my information won't go to someone else!

BH: You're a slow learner...

*beats the crap out of the noble*

Agent heading into Act-2, pretending to defect to the republic side.

Kaliyo: Well, if it looks like you're going over for real, I'll shoot you, okay?

Vector: Ah, Kaliyo, you're always the conscience of the team.

And of course, Kaliyo's comment on Nar Shaddaa which other people have quoted.

"Hey, bet that guy would lick my boots for twenty credits. Can I borrow twenty credits?"

Edited by LyriaFrost

When you are flirting with Akaavi Spar as a smuggler, she is the perfect straight man to your humor as she never realizes you are mcking her.

I forget the words (it was a flirt), you end it with Rawrrrrr like a cat and curling one hand like a claw. The delivery was ridiculously funny.

Another time she asks if you are interested in her as a woman and you say " no", which comes out as "Seriously, can't a guy flirt without everyone assuming he's into chicks with horns."

Lot of great funny lines for smuggler in wooing both Risha and Akaavi. Hit escape key a lot to try them all as they were all funny.

When you flirt with Akaavi with risha beside you and say "I never argue with a woman with a plan", risha responds in a great sarcastic voice "Since when??"

Ooh! I have a new favorite line! I just started RPing a male Bounty Hunter (lo-ooove his smexy voice!!) and on the Starting Planet there is a bit of dialogue when my BH (Joshak) meets a starving couple.

---

(Stepping into the couple's home and hearing their conversation) Joshak: "That's the spirit. If at first you don't succeed... reload."

---

When I heard that, I burst out laughing.

So great. :D