Giving the game one last go. Recommend a class with good storyline.

Shroomfield

Hokay, since I have 10 days left on my subscription and nothing better to do, I'm gonna roll another class and who knows, maybe I'll change my opinion of this game. Any class suggestions?

So far, I've played an Imperial Agent up to 32, literally forcing myself to play since hitting Nar-Shadda. I found the storyline to be incredibly bad, save for the starting area. The "big plot twist" at the end of chapter 1 was lame and totally predictable **Spoiler***(a 2 meter guy, who looks like an end boss in a crappy Star Wars RPG gets himself assassinated by some random terrorists, yeah right).**End of Spoiler**

So, which class do you feel has the best storyline in this game? I prefer republic, because I don't want to grind the same quests, but empire is fine. Also, don't bother telling me to leave if I don't like the game. I'll most likely leave on my own, don't worry. My opinion on this game is set and I really doubt rerolling will change it.

from what I understand the Sith story line is the better one to choose.

Personally I've gone for Sith Warrior and I'm loving it, Vette makes a great companion and the only area I didn't like was Nar Shaddar that got annoying after a while.

So yeah I'd suggest Sith Warrior.

If you are at the point of getting suggestions for classes to see if its worth subbing, then its probably best that you not even try.

Yeah, i gotta agree here. If you're mind is already set and you don't like it THAT much, why even play over the last 10 days?

If you are at the point of getting suggestions for classes to see if its worth subbing, then its probably best that you not even try.

probably true.

Op avoid the SI class , its great for about 20-30 levels and then gets completely silly with some terrible acting .

Imagine you favourite bad actor screetching the line " i will kill those angry ghosts". If you dont want a tacky storyline involving lots of silly betrayals and ghosts avoid SI like the plague. My heart really sunk at how bad and predictable it was once i got to 30-35.

Edited by gingerbill

Go Smuggler! Your not hero, your not some goody Jedi. Your not here cause you want to be here, you simply want your ship, money, women, and trying to talk your way out of getting shot at... or leaving a witty comment right before you kick someones butt, your choice.

(FYI avoid some of the Dark side options, I had to re-roll by level 12, I simply couldn't play the character after the horrible things he had done).

Darth Jadus being alive is not the Chapter 1 twist? Have you ever finished Chapter 1?

i suggest you read his post again... his spoiler references to jadus beeing 'blown up by random terrorists'... and not that he faked his own death

and yes, im currently in chapter 2, just done the hoth-part

Edited by BombaLuigi

read his post again... his spoiler references to jadus beeing 'blown up by terrorists... and not that he faked his own death[/Quote]

I said, that it was totally predictable that Darth Jadus would be alive after his "assassination".It's a pretty common cliche. Once you play enough games/watch enough movies, you spot crap like that from a mile away

Edited by Shroomfield

Hokay, since I have 10 days left on my subscription and nothing better to do, I'm gonna roll another class and who knows, maybe I'll change my opinion of this game. Any class suggestions?

So far, I've played an Imperial Agent up to 32, literally forcing myself to play since hitting Nar-Shadda. I found the storyline to be incredibly bad, save for the starting area. The "big plot twist" at the end of chapter 1 was lame and totally predictable **Spoiler***(a 2 meter guy, who looks like an end boss in a crappy Star Wars RPG gets himself assassinated by some random terrorists, yeah right).**End of Spoiler**

So, which class do you feel has the best storyline in this game? I prefer republic, because I don't want to grind the same quests, but empire is fine. Also, don't bother telling me to leave if I don't like the game. I'll most likely leave on my own, don't worry. My opinion on this game is set and I really doubt rerolling will change it.

If you prefer republic you can only go trooper because all the other republic stories are quite forgettable/terrible.

first, i dont recommend IA to anyone who isnt hardcore because the class is meant for hardcore players who dont care about the storyline, def play a sith if you want a good story, and darkside, else go republic cause the sith are MEANT to be darkside int his game or their story simply is silly and doesn't make sense.