** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll get the bonus wave.

Going by physical units* the previous waves were each 100-110k units each (judging by date reached) and this one was suspiciously close to exactly 50k units :eek:

I think since they're 2 hours ahead of schedule they split the wave in half.

*units not sales, I'm unitizing assuming a constant ratio of phsycial / digital pre orders relative to time.

Edited by Darinford

Actually, in Sweden, we say exactly what you write. "Den 3e Januari 2011". Which is why we also use Date/Month/Year.

Can't speak for rest of EU but im pretty sure alot of other countrys here do too.

Same in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Hungary and all Balkan states.

Actually, in Sweden, we say exactly what you write. "Den 3e Januari 2011". Which is why we also use Date/Month/Year.

Can't speak for rest of EU but im pretty sure alot of other countrys here do too.

they're right....pretty much every country uses day/month/year....even in the us military they write the dates day/month/year it took me forever to get used to it since my whole family uses the typical american way of month/day/year

I would say 'Its the 14th of December' not 'Its December 14th ' :L

The second one is missing a word.

actually ive used both in general conversation. Im european so will write day/month/year

but in conversion for example if someone asked me when did you pre-order i would say December 12th if it was obvious what year i was refering to (in this case it is)

If i have to put a year to a date then i use the european way day/month/year to me it depends on situation.

Edited by Tectonics