** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

I don't understand. Did all your guildies know about the ability to pre-order early and not tell you?

Did you just not believe Bioware when they repeatedly said to pre-order for earliest access?

I believe the flaw may lay elsewhere than Bioware.

In our stars?!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they will get through 10/21 today with the remainder of the pre-orders being let in tomorrow. Also to follow up on what someone posted earlier in this thread...they will not take down pre-order servers at launch as they will be launching a group of 51 fresh servers at launch (US) and 26 (EU)

Originally Posted by TRONEON

I hate them for doing it this way.....all of my guildies are in game they just got emails......im probably not going to get in until after 2moro.......

Think I just lost any reason to bother playing this game, I won't be able to play with friends now as they will all be 1-2 days worth ahead so il be playing catch up just to be able to play with guildies....

The part of the crafting I was going to be doing for the rest of the guild will now be pointless.

This staggering crap has basically turned the game into a single player for me.....

Thanks bioware just ruined the game for me. Think il keep my money and wait for Guild Wars 2 atleast Arena Net keep there promises and dont treat there players base like utter crap with a proven track record......also in that game, it doesn't matter what level you are, you can play with friends no matter what level content they are doing.

Screw you bioware.

I got into college today but i found out there are other people learning already and thats not fair. now my whole life is over and im never gonna learn as much as they are learning. I quit life!!

you suck life!!

I showed you!

Made me laugh. :D