** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a rumor about a broken code, from Origin, now I am not trying to start a wave of panic, I just wonder, has anyone else heard about this? Or had it happen to them? I don't really expect to get in today(Oct 2nd), but the word broken makes me twitchy. And no I am not trolling, and yes, I am trying to get more details from the person that claims to have a broken code.

It's just as ignorant to correct someone saying month day year than it is to correct them saying day month year... guess what not every country is just like yours, we have our own customs and practices and that's how we roll... now shut the front door you morons.

Probably looking at a whopping 1 day of early access to punish you for your lack of faith in BW. I have my complaint for the BBB ready for the grace period and advertising issues.

The zones are a barren wasteland my guildmates keep telling me, with nobody around. Nobody to quest with or talk to in game even besides the both of them. It's pretty sad how they're handling this.

It looks like they are doing almost all of August and September today. This could mean that they will do most of October and November tomorrow, and maybe December by Friday/Saturday.

I doubt that he is, its either that or you/him is lying (no offence) they have strict terms of use on there database staff, its just a way people are trolling the forums, no one this December got in on any of the waves that have currently been released.

:p

Ye i know it's still a forum ;)

But i have always thought they do some random invites.

Wave 1 - Let 12 Days in

Wave 2 - Let 15 Days in

Wave 3 - Let 18 Days in

Averaging 15 Days a Wave.

Wave 4 should reach September 24th/25th

Expect a SPIKE in pre-order numbers 09.24.2011, when the release date was announced. This Spike may prevent the September 25th people from getting access today.

I'm making no apologies for starting it :) We have to do something to pass the time.

And don't even get me started on picking the language for software installations

English (US)

It was a brilliant idea. Instead of thinking about my nerd rage I'm wondering why I speak it day, month, year and write it month, day, year.