** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

09.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

I will probably get in on the next wave, just as I have to go pick up my 4 yr old from pre-school and take him to his secondary speech therapist. Sigh lol

Am I missing anything? I know im not getting in today, but just want to make sure I am not missing a step...

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

You have everything you need. Now it is just the waiting game.

This is such *********** unfair ********, people are getting WAY ahead of me, I'm not going to be in for days, *********** ******** I'M SO *********** PISSED THAT THEY DID THIS IT MAKES ME NOT TO EVEN WANT TO PLAY EVER AND CANCEL ALL MY ****

As will your friends. Good, I can feel your anger.

This is such *********** unfair ********, people are getting WAY ahead of me, I'm not going to be in for days, *********** ******** I'M SO *********** PISSED THAT THEY DID THIS IT MAKES ME NOT TO EVEN WANT TO PLAY EVER AND CANCEL ALL MY ****

Please, do...

I hate them for doing it this way.....all of my guildies are in game they just got emails......im probably not going to get in until after 2moro.......

Think I just lost any reason to bother playing this game, I won't be able to play with friends now as they will all be 1-2 days worth ahead so il be playing catch up just to be able to play with guildies....

The part of the crafting I was going to be doing for the rest of the guild will now be pointless.

This staggering crap has basically turned the game into a single player for me.....

Thanks bioware just ruined the game for me. Think il keep my money and wait for Guild Wars 2 atleast Arena Net keep there promises and dont treat there players base like utter crap with a proven track record......also in that game, it doesn't matter what level you are, you can play with friends no matter what level content they are doing.

Screw you bioware.

Wow. Just wow.

Originally Posted by TRONEON

I hate them for doing it this way.....all of my guildies are in game they just got emails......im probably not going to get in until after 2moro.......

Think I just lost any reason to bother playing this game, I won't be able to play with friends now as they will all be 1-2 days worth ahead so il be playing catch up just to be able to play with guildies....

The part of the crafting I was going to be doing for the rest of the guild will now be pointless.

This staggering crap has basically turned the game into a single player for me.....

Thanks bioware just ruined the game for me. Think il keep my money and wait for Guild Wars 2 atleast Arena Net keep there promises and dont treat there players base like utter crap with a proven track record......also in that game, it doesn't matter what level you are, you can play with friends no matter what level content they are doing.

Screw you bioware.

I got into college today but i found out there are other people learning already and thats not fair. now my whole life is over and im never gonna learn as much as they are learning. I quit life!!

you suck life!!

I showed you!

Please let us know when you get in, and through what wave.

Also, discuss this days' wave of invites.

**Wave 1, day 2 related:**

UPDATE 1: Latest in this thread: 1th August.

UPDATE 2: Latest in this thread: 4th August.

UPDATE 3: 13 minutes past the first wave. Seems to have ended around the 6th August. Will

update when next wave arrives.

**Wave 2, day 2 related:**

UPDATE 1: Estimate (and only estimate) of wave 2: August 6th-August 13th

UPDATE 2: latest in this thread: 15th August.

UPDATE 3: latest in this thread: 28th August. (last of this wave)

**Wave 3, day 2 related:**

UPDATE 1: Estimate (and only estimate) of wave 3: August 26th - Sep 10th

UPDATE 2: NEW WAVE BEGUN

UPADTE 3: latest in this thread 9th september.

BE ADVISED: not being in on the latest date announced here, does not mean you have done

the redeeming process wrong. You might be later on in the queue.

Thank you so much qwertly, for all the trouble you had, and thank you Bioware, all the trouble you gave us.

please do...thanks again and have fun in life!