December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9th of December here. We've been promised "At least one day" so it has to be the 19th at worst, but I am thinking the last of us will be in by Friday. I could be wrong, but I suspect they are hardcore under-promising so that everyone will be happy with them.

If it is the 19th then we won't get a full day of EA.

I ordered on the 9th, but I still do not get why are all these people winning about a day or two of extra gaming...

The game is most probably going to be there for years, so I am sure that everyone (who wants) will get to play!

Meanwhile, stop hitting F5 on your mail client and get a life, or a job (global economy isn't doing that well)!

Personally if I get in a day or two earlier I will be happy, if I don't... well, I still get to play on the 20th, so no big deal!

But that is just my opinion... If all our expectations hang on a game release date then we seriously have to reconsider our life style/choices.

Redeemed my pre-order code Dec. 7th. Wasn't really going to play the game for

a while, but my friends are playing it and didn't want my bf or I to get too far behind

them level-wise, so they decided to give us the game as an early Christmas present :)

I'm hoping to get in tomorrow, but I know it's unrealistic. I am content to wait anyway.

December 1st here (even thought it was actually on november 30th, but when I registered my code, it said december 1st on their server).

My guess is that we get in either thursday or friday. I think their goal, if everything works out, is to have everyone in by the weekend.

If it is the 19th then we won't get a full day of EA.

True, but splitting hairs. My point remains, this isn't going to be as bad as people think.

A lot of the pessimistic estimates seem to assume a flat relationship between dates and pre-orders. This is actually crazy unlikely. I imagine it's more like a reverse normal distribution with severe clumping at the end of both tails.

I pre-ordered on Sunday 12/12. Been meaning to order it for a while and just procrastinated. I didn't read the "?" box next to the "Early Game Access" section on the Origin site until I went to order and then epic facepalmed haha.

Silly me :p