December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i pre ordered on 10th december and it still said up to 5 days. if noone that preordered on that day gets 5 days its false advertising.

im not saying i should, im saying that if noone that pre ordered in 10th december, it can be even only one of them, gets in on 15th december then its a scam.

(because they told me i had a chance to get in at 15th and i clearly dont)

"Up to 5 days" does not mean you'll necessarily will get the 5 days. It's the same with your ISP advertising speeds up to 25mb/s that does not necessarily mean you'll get the full speed ............. you've got to understand the advertising speak and read carefully what they've said. If you get one days worth of early access they will still say at no point were you personally assured five days, what was advertised was UP to five days and your personal situation reflected that, blah blah blah .........

"Up to 5 days" does not mean you'll necessarily will get the 5 days. It's the same with your ISP advertising speeds up to 25mb/s that does not necessarily mean you'll get the full speed ............. you've got to understand the advertising speak and read carefully what they've said. If you get one days worth of early access they will still say at no point were you personally assured five days, what was advertised was UP to five days and your personal situation reflected that, blah blah blah .........

While I agree with you 100%, I think the other person was stating that if NO ONE from december was given 5 days, then it seems that it was rigged to give no one from December 5 days.

It would be like if the ISP advertised up to 25 mb/s and NO ONE got 25 mb/s that signed up during the advertised time.

That's my take on his/her say.

I'm at work, so if I don't get in, I don't get in.

Release is the 20th, at least I know when I can for sure play and there is no more mysterious date.

Cheers,

Garb

the reason gamestop and best buy had problems with codes is because so many people ordered in the first few months that the auto generated codes started repeating, and they had to start generating them manually. i had a good 45 min discussion with a women at best about it. in between the auto gen and the manually generated. there were pre generated codes sent out that were bad as well. they straightened it out though.

While I agree with you 100%, I think the other person was stating that if NO ONE from december was given 5 days, then it seems that it was rigged to give no one from December 5 days.

It would be like if the ISP advertised up to 25 mb/s and NO ONE got 25 mb/s that signed up during the advertised time.

That's my take on his/her say.

I'm at work, so if I don't get in, I don't get in.

Release is the 20th, at least I know when I can for sure play and there is no more mysterious date.

Cheers,

Garb

Thanks mate at least some people understand what UP TO means .....

dude, people from the December Pre-orders are pretty awesome people. :] So laid back and ok with everything... Dec 11th for me, was hoping for the announcement for Diablo 3 on VGA awards, but didn't happen and this was my back up plan..

I heard Blizzard actually sent out a new batch of D3 beta invites around the time of the last beta weekend. Sneaky bastards. :D

dude, people from the December Pre-orders are pretty awesome people. :] So laid back and ok with everything... Dec 11th for me, was hoping for the announcement for Diablo 3 on VGA awards, but didn't happen and this was my back up plan..

Hell ya man, take a seat, pop the popcorn and enjoy the movie of nerdrage-the return of early access zombies.