December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

11 th december...:(

Haha same here but I doubt anyone in decembers going to be in any longer than us. Well maybe four minutes then we get in and crash the server.

Then we get to say how ****** we are for crashing a big mmo like this. Lol

Hoping for the 15 because if not then I might just return the game and get battlefield 3 and pick the game up after christmas.

Woohoo star wars. :l

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6th of dec!

Thinking of cancelling my Amazon order and just buying only the key, seeing as dec orders will most likely get 1-2 days max of EAP, and the physical copy wont be here until hyst before(or after) newyear! (game not released in my country...)

Don't do that!! Amazon is shipping physical copies on the 15th now so you will have it in time for the 20th. They changed their shipping arrangements with EA.

I pre ordered the CE that day gamestop let us, knew nothing of the code or staggered access until the 9th, showed up to gamestop was given a pre-order code for the standard edition.... I hate you gamestop...

I was in the same boat, but they never gave me a code for anything. Canceled it and now i am using Origin for the DD version.

FML Dec 8th here. I actually wasn't planning on playing, but then 4.3 came out and is pretty much a big failure and MikeB came out with his 12 days of christmas with wow vs. swtor and that pretty much cinched it. That and all the videos from ****Cata. I hope we get in soon...

I shouldn't be a December procrastinator since I pre-ordered in October and then paid more down in November. However, I didn't get a code from Gamestop (A continuing theme I have heard from customer service myself) and so had to go complain to customer service about getting a code.

I just hope that they honored my code to when I actually pre-ordered, not when I put it in. It is not like customer service didn't know what happened.

I pre order'd the 12th was really holding the gun on this one, but decided to pull the triger and go for it... its hard living alone hardly have money for anything >.<

see you guys on the 19th praying for the 16-18th... btw bad EA is bad!

9th december here, and also proud of it. I don't like blind-buying, I had to test beta first at least :p

I hope 2 possibilities:

- Joining the game before saturday (the optimistic one, maybe friday??)

- Joining the game dec 18th-19th. After the weekend and only 1-2 days of early access. (Realistic one?)

I think today we will know, when we see how early acces goes and how many ppl gets in today.

I'm early December as well, been signed up for forums and site for ages but my pc decided to up and die just as I got my beta invites. Wasn't salvageable until just after the last beta weekend. So I missed out on finally playing the game but atleast my pc was save able. Itching to play now but won't be calling for BioWares nuts on a plate with potatoes like the madness we've seen. As long as it's within the 5 days and the game world lives up to my excitement I'll be happy.

Knowing my luck I'll get in on a wave today but because of work won't be able to play until tomorrow night.

Good luck to the rest of the more relaxed december-ians today, hopefully a few of us get in by accident

I wanted absolutely nothing to do with this game... until D3 got pushed back to Q1 2012. Then I hated myself for not pre-ordering in July, so I boycotted the game. I finally caved on December 6th and pre-ordered the game.

This will be the first MMO in over 10 years that I wasn't in the door on day one for.

Hahah good to know im not the only D3 fan here...Now its possible for Q2....ugh.

Well I got in the moment the servers were opened and I'm rooting for all of you, I hope they ramp up the invites and get as many in as quickly as possible, bring on the slight latency increase, occasional lag spikes and temporary overcrowding in quest areas I can take it!!!!!

I wasn't being sarcastic btw, I truly want you all in as soon as they can squeeze you in.

Frankly the more the merrier, I also have friends sat about waiting.

I can handle the launch blues of occasional downtimes, lag spikes, short queues, fighting over quest items but the waiting for friends is killing me.

My guess is that the underlying reason for this staggered launch is Bioware quite rightly doesn't want an unstable launch hanging around their necks for years to come, they are being overly cautious and making people wait as they balance and check loads constantly while trickling people in.

It has it's benefits but I'm so used to opening the flood gates and dealing with a couple of days of mayhem that I'm having trouble adjusting to this.

I pre-ordered on the 3rd, not taking my brothers advice who preordered on the first day and who is already level 20 as I'm typing this. Only reason I dont care is because I work a 9-5 and I can't keep up with his unemployed jobless *** regardless of whether or not I pre-ordered back when I should have! He got in wave 3 and all the names I wanted were already taken lol.

i pre ordered on 10th december and it still said up to 5 days. if noone that preordered on that day gets 5 days its false advertising.

im not saying i should, im saying that if noone that pre ordered in 10th december, it can be even only one of them, gets in on 15th december then its a scam.

(because they told me i had a chance to get in at 15th and i clearly dont)