December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't understand is that these guys have been customers in the past. They understand how it feels to be left in the dark. For me the worst thing is not the fact that I am unable to play, its the complete lack of communication with their community. IF they had made a mistake, all it would have taken is one apology and a full plan of what they are doing, and most of the community would have accepted that and lost no respect. Instead they keep us in the dark guessing. :(

i pre ordered on 10th december and it still said up to 5 days. if noone that preordered on that day gets 5 days its false advertising.

im not saying i should, im saying that if noone that pre ordered in 10th december, it can be even only one of them, gets in on 15th december then its a scam.

(because they told me i had a chance to get in at 15th and i clearly dont)

up to 5 day means 1-5 days, this is the only thing that's really annoying me that people don't get this! And you do have a chance of being on tomorrow they don't know themselves how many they are going to let in today/tomorrow, it's not set in stone they are monitoring everything and trying to grow balanced servers that will have long lifespan.

Edited by Aldan

up to 5 day means 1-5 days, this is the only thing that's really annoying me that people don't get this! And you do have a chance of being on tomorrow they don't know themselves how many they are going to let in today/tomorrow, it's not set in stone they are monitoring everything and trying to grow balanced servers that will have long lifespan.

Well up to 5 days gives you the impression that 5 days early would somehow be accessible, while everyone knew that it was never going to happen. It wasn't the best marketing trick, but what do you do. Personally having pre-ordered in december after open beta, I never expected to get more then 1 or 2 day early access.

Problem is the banner that said up to 5 days was still being advertised during nov-dec when there was no chance of having up to 5 days by the point and they knew it.

The servers were stressed tested and they can handle the load or they can't. Either way on the 20th many more people than just preorders will be logging in all at one time. So any crap about stability, flooding servers is all pointless.

They should just come out and say nov-dec preorders will be on the 18th, ya some of the people raging now will still rage and those of us who just don't want to sit around checking their inbox can leave in peace.