December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I preordered from Gamestop back in July or early August, but didnt recieve a code. Tried to get it from them, but they aren't the most intelligent bunch of people working there. Ended up just buyin it from Origin and entered Dec 2nd. Hope I can get in before Saturday. Oh well Im just excited for this to be coming out at all. Been waiting since 2008.

Dec 3 Here...

I played MMO's for many years now but this is by FAR the worst experience I have ever had with a company... yes BIO I'm talking about you... I pre-order but might get 1 day OHH TY, TY SO MUCH REALLY GREEEAT... (worst pre-launch) in the history of MMO's

Dec 3 Here...

I played MMO's for many years now but this is by FAR the worst experience I have ever had with a company... yes BIO I'm talking about you... I pre-order but might get 1 day OHH TY, TY SO MUCH REALLY GREEEAT... (worst pre-launch) in the history of MMO's

Comon this thread was civilised untill your post

I wanted absolutely nothing to do with this game... until D3 got pushed back to Q1 2012. Then I hated myself for not pre-ordering in July, so I boycotted the game. I finally caved on December 6th and pre-ordered the game.

This will be the first MMO in over 10 years that I wasn't in the door on day one for.

I wanted absolutely nothing to do with this game... until D3 got pushed back to Q1 2012. Then I hated myself for not pre-ordering in July, so I boycotted the game. I finally caved on December 6th and pre-ordered the game.

This will be the first MMO in over 10 years that I wasn't in the door on day one for.

Totally this ^

6th of dec!

Thinking of cancelling my Amazon order and just buying only the key, seeing as dec orders will most likely get 1-2 days max of EAP, and the physical copy wont be here until hyst before(or after) newyear! (game not released in my country...)