December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

While I'm not going to let my inner toddler out to rampage over the forums, I do understand why people dislike this system. It's not very much fun to warm the bench.

But you're not warming the bench. You're not even on the team. You're still in the bleachers wanting to be on a bench on the sidelines.

I preordered last night. I don't care if I don't get in til Monday. Love the game, but at the end of the day it's still a game and I still have big things in life to do.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll get in late tomorrow or slightly more likely Friday, no worries...

I had originally ordered in Aug, via Gamestop. But never got a code (wasn't on my receipt as it was supposed to have been). Then they didn't have any codes (or I was told). So cancelled it on Dec 5 and re-ordered elsewhere. No big deal but would have been nice to get a code the first time.

11 December here!

No Stress here about getting in. Got back from Iraq early due to the SOFA deadline and just happy to be back in the states to even play this game.

In the meantime got stuff to do ... finish x-mas shopping, change oil in the cars, take dogs to the dog park, harass ashley furniture for taking so long to deliver my sectional, make sure my fantasy football line-up is set so I can take the league championship in the next couple of weeks, take the wife out to eat ... man just thinking about all this stuff I got to get off my rump and get moving ... see you all someday in game!

Glad you made it back alive. Even though I'm not American, thank you for your service. Just don't go roll a Sith please, we need people like you to roll Troopers and show us how its done. Huah!

wow, has anybody else really noticed that those of us that pre-ordered in December are fine with waiting a couple more days, whereas everybody from july 27-sept were all freaking out?

weird.

Yes. This is the big boys and girls room.

We're all adults here and we all, in our own way, realize that while the game is fun and we want to play, we all have other responsibilities to take care of. Responsibilities that are probably much more important. You know, those little things like work, family, etc.

Big question - what was the extra £5 charge on top of the game- something for early access i read on the email from Origin where I put brought the game

They also charged me in FULL - the full £45 has gone out my account (£40 for the game- £5 for early access thing)

I feel conned here a bit for PAYING for something I am not going to get.

I think a reverse chargeback is in order tomorrow- will get that money back and mayeb buy the game next week.

I know its only £5 but still its the principal of it- I don't rob them so I don't expect them to rob me like this!

i fail to see where they have done something wrong? :s

But you're not warming the bench. You're not even on the team. You're still in the bleachers wanting to be on a bench on the sidelines.

I preordered last night. I don't care if I don't get in til Monday. Love the game, but at the end of the day it's still a game and I still have big things in life to do.

I know. :) I'm being patient, I just can empathize with the folks that are upset. Nobody likes feeling left out, even if it is a fair system and will stop mattering completely in a couple days.

11 December here!

No Stress here about getting in. Got back from Iraq early due to the SOFA deadline and just happy to be back in the states to even play this game.

In the meantime got stuff to do ... finish x-mas shopping, change oil in the cars, take dogs to the dog park, harass ashley furniture for taking so long to deliver my sectional, make sure my fantasy football line-up is set so I can take the league championship in the next couple of weeks, take the wife out to eat ... man just thinking about all this stuff I got to get off my rump and get moving ... see you all someday in game!

Yes. Thank you for protecting my freedoms. I AM an American and also a Veteran, so I understand the trials and tribulations that you guys are going through.

Thank you sir and I'm glad you are home safe.

It did it at December 12th. :-)

But won't all be able to log on tomorrow, we were promised 5 days early acess right or have I been mistaken?

Naw, they said UP TO 5 days... so it could be 7 days(since they decided to grace us with two extra days of pre-release) to 1 day... the only thing you are guaranteed when you pre-order is a copy of the game and your extra items.

It did it at December 12th. :-)

But won't all be able to log on tomorrow, we were promised 5 days early acess right or have I been mistaken?

You are mistaken, noone was never promised full 5 days early access, but UP TO 5 days ;)

There were far less preorders in Decemeber than the other months. I think they will just roll us leftovers into tomorrow or Friday. I think most of the other posts are correct in saying, they are trying to get everyone in BY the 15th to enjoy a nice weekend of play. If 2 people say it, its gossip. More than 2, its gospel. It could be worse guys. You COULD be still playing WoW like its the only game available ;) Be thankful for what you get. And Bioware.... PLEASE HURRY UP lol.

11 December here!

What the hell is a sectional?

Btw glad your home.

I am off work the 19th so would love to play then. For that to happen I need an invite on the 18th as they do not start sending out waves untill what is mid-afternoon over here by which point the day is almost over.

Pre-ordered 04/12. Might as well just call it ordering it is that close ot release! So fingers crossed.

There were far less preorders in Decemeber than the other months. I think they will just roll us leftovers into tomorrow or Friday. I think most of the other posts are correct in saying, they are trying to get everyone in BY the 15th to enjoy a nice weekend of play. If 2 people say it, its gossip. More than 2, its gospel. It could be worse guys. You COULD be still playing WoW like its the only game available ;) Be thankful for what you get. And Bioware.... PLEASE HURRY UP lol.

I'm coming from WoW and to SW:TOR :D

- Tho i will play WoW when their new expansion hit too ;b

Guaging from the rough numbers, they let in 120k on Day one (this is probably a little high, my number is based off Jul 30th numbers, not 28th)

Day two they let in approx 345k (probably a little low)

I'd say they'll probably let in 400k on Day 3, which would put us at: Nov 11th or so.

I really don't care, I redeemed on the 1st. I got interested in the numbers since they're so tight lipped on releasing the info.

Edited by Rourk

11 December here!

Thank you for your service and protecting our freedoms; it doesn't go unnoticed.

On another note, nobody paid extra to get into the "early access." I would have paid the same price for the game if I purchased it on on December 20th as I did when I pre-ordered on the 12th. Any minute I get to play the game before December 20th is an added bonus to me, and should be to everyone else. Greedy, greedy people. Just goes to show that when you give certain people an inch, and try to do something nice, they'll try to take a mile.