December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

I'm Dec. 3 and I'm feeling pretty good about Friday and that's all I want. But, if they got into October, then tomorrow might be the day.

I'm actually glad they did it this way. First, way to reward those that were committed from the beginning and it makes the early phase better for everyone.

I just would like a little more communication.

Dec. 3rd, Yeah i got the same feeling.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least they could of given people a projected schedule, or something...

no point in us eargely watching our email accounts, when it could be days away.

More information we the customers have, the less ignorant we are.

Tell us your estimated time lines on this.

Yes you told us why, but that doesnt help us if we are still waiting... tell us how long you expect people to wait.

stop being lil *****es dec 7th here and we will have it before the end of the 15th like they said at least 5 days early ima be getin me some jedi *** mmmhmmm

While I agree, I posted this in another thread which sums up how I feel about it all:

I've been thinking about the launch and my rational mind can understand the advantages for both Bioware and the players with a staggered launch. Objectively, I knew what type of launch it was and that I would not get in anywhere near the start.

However, there is a tiny two year old in all of us and mine is throwing an epic level emotional tantrum as it watches friends and strangers alike play the game that I so desperately want to play. I sent it to its room, but I can still hear it.

While I'm not going to let my inner toddler out to rampage over the forums, I do understand why people dislike this system. It's not very much fun to warm the bench.

What day/months did they stop for today?

They stopped around start of Oct, but i know some guildies in mid Oct, and even start of Nov got in today. So they need parts of Oct/nov tomorrow, then starting on Dec. With a bit of luck, if they dont slow down, a few Dec dates can already enter tomorrow maybe...

11 December here!

No Stress here about getting in. Got back from Iraq early due to the SOFA deadline and just happy to be back in the states to even play this game.

In the meantime got stuff to do ... finish x-mas shopping, change oil in the cars, take dogs to the dog park, harass ashley furniture for taking so long to deliver my sectional, make sure my fantasy football line-up is set so I can take the league championship in the next couple of weeks, take the wife out to eat ... man just thinking about all this stuff I got to get off my rump and get moving ... see you all someday in game!

Did they really got to 3`'ish october today?

Yup, though it seems there is quite a mix up. Yesterday it was very settled on exact dates. Today some people with oct 2 didnt go in, and some with 3rd did etc. Anyways, they are at least starting on Oct today. So no worries, Dec people will get in 15 or 16th latest, if they keep up current speed.

I would not be surprised at all to see everyone get in by the last wave tomorrow. They're through the huge numbers already and the pre-orders declined from October forward.

I'm sure they want the good press coverage of how they managed to get every pre-order the full five day early access time.

Patience is a virtue, and I can almost guarantee that all of the nerd-ragers on the forums don't have children. If they did, they would be very calm about this, which is no big deal in the great scheme of things. Some of the things kids do however....

I pre-ordered Monday. Personally it would be a relief to find out that I wouldn't get in till the 19th. I could get some work done and really enjoy the game when it's released. I just wish I knew an estimated day so I could judge how hard I should bust my *** between now and then. :p