Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!

Alexious

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly What were they on when they decided to make this our pvp armor? I can't fathom anybody who would look at this armor and go wow that looks ******! I could handle plain or boring such as the Rakata armor which is the same robe I've had since level 25 plus a few piece's of armor sticking out of it, but the cent/champ/battle armor is just plain awful.

OH HAI DOROTHY ITS ME THE TIN MAN WITH A ****** SAMURAI HELMET

I ROFL literally seeing this and then realized how real it was... look like we're wearing Midas touched rubber.

My main issue is just the fact we're FORCED to use this - or any of the PvP gear frankly, where's the diversity and options? 49 levels of fully modified everything and then BAM forced into a cookie cutter gear with no real choice frankly, AND it looks like we're life sizefuture Oscar statues...

Edited by ErisktheRed

Explain this to me. Why is the level 40 PVP gear -THIS- BA and the level 50 gear looks like someone forgot to put half their armor on... Not even gonna comment on the samurai helmet. Bioware, in case you haven't noticed, people don't play Jedi to look like a weird high-tech Samurai. Edited by Steel_God

I agree that just looks pathetic, Guardian's need to look strong and noble and sentinels definetely should be more sleek and aggressive looking.

Also did you guys check the lvl 20 pvp armor?

it's very strong but looks like a poor man's imitation of a 1950 superhero costume...

I'm purposely getting only pvp gear at the moment that don't affect my appearance. That's how awful our end game pvp armor looks. My friend, a sentinal is forced to where that set too...and he did. I tell him lol. He's like what? I'm like bro, you look sooo stupid, I can't believe you wear that....he's like I know:(

FIX THE END GAME PVP ARMOR FOR JEDI KNIGHTS!!

It's so stupid looking. I wear it because it's the best for me currently, but I seriously can't stand looking at my character.

Is that what you want, BW? People who are forced to play in such a way that they can't stand even looking at their toon?

I just got the chest today because I got "lucky" and won on a roll from the bag. I was soo excited because I had not looked at the appearance ahead of time assuming that this must be some ****** looking gear..... well I got sick to my stomach when I saw what I looked like :mad: I feel cheated .... this makes a killer class look like a bunch of ********s. An easy fix here, allow an appearance slot. I cannot believe I have to truck on looking like this. I wasn't buying into the imps being favored by the devs until now. I love my sent but this seriously is so disgusting that it makes me want to not play him.

How can they even allow something that looks this horrible to be put in?

You don't have to have any experience in art or design to tell it looks like a load of crap. The level 40 pvp gear is by far the best and they should put the expertise/set bonus on the level 50 mods so we can just swap it out I REALLY don't want to look like that. Disgusting.

Not sure if I signed this once already. But I just finished my set for this armor... and I want to shoot myself. I mean thank god there is a toggle helmet option, but seriously..... I feel like they got the idea from ronin warriors or something. Sure Jedi are supposed to be similar in style and culture to monks and samurai and the like. But this armor is just... lets just say I miss my big *** pauldrons from WoW that take up 90% of my character's body.

Just ding'd 50 and did a couple matches with some jedi in them.

The ss's dont even do the horribleness justice.

The jokes about c3po with a huge tree up his *** are spot on. It's just so a) amazingly out of line with all other jedi outfits in the game and in fiction (this is not eye of the beholder or opinion, this is fact), and b) ugly as hell in it's very own special right.

Seriously, I dont care what you do but this armour has to be replaced with something that doesnt make me laugh out loud when I see it.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-8yYLy4kHT3Q/TxlFi18nB-I/AAAAAAAAAmI/p2KaV0Asukc/w500-h497-k/Untitled.png

I got lvl 50+ purple mods in all slots, and I love this look. but i am still not competitive in WZ... ***, BW??? Do i have to wear your hideous armor to be competitive??? but seriously, when the imps are OPed, what's the point of wearing hideous armors and competing in the WZ??

Edited by gtangtan