November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI you speak truth. :)

I do database programming with a special focus on writing import and data cleaning routines, and there are dozens of ways people write dates, even in the same country.

To quote Robert Heinlein:"Never confuse the customs of your tribe for the laws of nature."

In the AS400 world the date is year followed by the Julian date of the day. Today is 2011348.

I'm a november pre order and I hope for today. However I'm not going to stop my normal daily stuff aka work school or whatever to wait for an email saying "OMG your in go go game!" Besides anyone that power lvls to max lvl as fast as can be will miss a lot of content.

I'm just happy I will get a day of EGA and I'm going to soak up as much of the story and prepare for months of enjoyable content to come. And yes I am looking forward to operations.

Wassup all? I just thought of something. My hard copy of the game is not supposed to be here till after release. ( the 22nd I think ). Will I lose access to the game once the early access is over? Or will there be some kind of grace period? Or does my pre-order code cover me? Sorry if someone else has asked this....I didn't see anything tho.

November 30th.

Way I see it, they had probably had more pre-orders in the first week (or more accurately the first day) than they did in any other month. If we go off the general consensus that the first week of pre-orders made it in, that means roughly a month's worth of people will get in each day. Which puts November at the Saturday or Sunday area.

Not too bad, and it's what I get for waiting so long IMO.

Edited by KCToker

They should just let the flood gates open and let the queues sort out the people who are getting the invites that cant play to those who can actually start playing.

yup i think most people would be happy with that, but they are sticking with there server stability story and there is no way we can budge them, just make the best of a bad situation. tis all we can do.

Wassup all? I just thought of something. My hard copy of the game is not supposed to be here till after release. ( the 22nd I think ). Will I lose access to the game once the early access is over? Or will there be some kind of grace period? Or does my pre-order code cover me? Sorry if someone else has asked this....I didn't see anything tho.

I think you need to set up a subscription before the release. And subscription is not possible before you get the game key.

Nov and Dec will probably get in the 19th only then the servers will come down early on the 19th to get ready for the 20th. So we will probably get 12 hours or so. So glad I preordered another EA game to get bent over for doing it. would rather of waiting till the 20th and not gone through the 7 days of BS.

Why must people insist on crying..

A: For those of you that preordered through origin. You didn't pay 5$ for early access.

B: Don't be stupid read the fine print.. You MAY play UP TO 7 (originally 5) days early.

C: We aren't even to the 5 days early access that they first told us yet.

So relax.

Edited by Veilshatter