November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

Not expecting to get in today with my 26/11. I didn't want to pre-order until they gave a release date and the NDA was lifted, so I would know if it was even worth pre-ordering it.

Meh.

Thinking tomorrow in the last waves. Depends on what dates people have today I guess.

There is no chance at today or tomorrow for November people. Why are people holding out hope? They are barely into august after the first wave today and they are only releasing 4 waves again.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/29/11

Yeah I'm with who ever said "Don't understand the nerd rage" I was looking at that god awful 500+ page forum of people QQ'ing about everything. It's not even the 15th.... c'mon they allowed people to get in 2 days before that and they are still complaining. Goes to show that no matter what you do, there will be someone (or thousands) that have something negative to say.

I think there may be a chance for November pre-orders for tomorrow. Keep in mind the Devs stated that they had a massive influx of orders @ the launch of pre-orders and it kind of died down.

So huge amounts of pre-orders in July-Aug but may have died down Sept - Nov (so not that many pre-orders in those months). It most likely picked up again in December when the game is to be released.

However, I get a lil nervous about the term "early game access", I mean what is considered that? 1 day before lauch? 5 hours before laucnch? It's really not specific, but I'm sure Bioware would not do that to us, right?

If I had to guess I'd say Friday or Saturday is probably realistic for anyone who ordered after October.

They've said over and over some folks will be held back to the last day - so obviously they don't plan on moving up the time frame for adding players.

Edited by Sith_Sev

Look guys, i'm as frustrated as the rest of you that we're not in yet, since i have today and tomorrow off work, and gotta work this weekend, it would be really nice if i could get in today.

That being said, i also now what it is like to have to meet the demands of a large group of people (at work) especially when the people are impatient, therefore i would like to propose we all send a big virtual hug to the people at Bioware and Lucasarts and where ever else there are people working on getting this out to us all.

So here's mine

/BIG HUG@Devs and others

P.S: if you're feeling left out that you didnt get a hug, then here's one for you too /HU***ou :p