How many hours do you play a day?

ThreeToedSloth

I am fairly casual so I can't say I play every day but I would say I play 2-3 hours the days that I do; about 4 days a week. I'm asking because well....im a sloth and I'm starting to feel a bit left behind. I quest, I do FP's my gear is ok but by no means epic.

Am I not putting in enough effort to stay relivent?

Edited by ThreeToedSloth

I play from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm give or take an hour on either side during the weekdays (I work a 9-5) and most of the day on weekends. Loving every minute of it.

Though I do need to quit playing alts and level up my main. Been lazing around since I finished Act 1. Did manage to get a full level 40 pvp set though.

I am fairly casual so I can't say I play every day but I would say I play 2-3 hours the days that I do; about 4 days a week. I'm asking because well....im a sloth and I'm starting to feel a bit left behind. I quest, I do FP's my gear is ok but by no means epic.

You'll get there, just takes longer :)

Let me put it this way, You will always be behind. But it doesn't matter..

There will always be someone who can play more and get ahead of you its in everything not just games, remember why you bought this game, to play and enjoy it not to keep up with people who can play 10 hours a day.

I remember spending 10 hour days when I was a teenager on EQ, if you want more time, move into a shack, get a part time job, and ignore friends and family

I play from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm give or take an hour on either side during the weekdays (I work a 9-5) and most of the day on weekends. Loving every minute of it.

Though I do need to quit playing alts and level up my main. Been lazing around since I finished Act 1. Did manage to get a full level 40 pvp set though.

See, I think im in the same boat, I have two lvl 26. bouncing back and forth between them as they are rested. No rush but my guildies are much farther ahead so its off putting. Everyone is nice put there is a bit of...."oh...you are still doing that?"

During the week, maybe from 8pm till 10. Maybe bit more or less depending if the baby goes to bed well or if my wife wants me for anything.

Weekends I take the early morning with the baby (yes this game deprives me of my sleep!) so I play from about 7am till middayish, then maybe a hour or do in the evenings.

So that's about 21-23 hours a week, average 3 hours a day give or take. Got to lvl 28, very happy with my main, point blank refuse to start an alt till I finish the storyline. Doing jk, so next one will be empire, probably bounty hunter, something non force related.

All my characters will be human so the legacy thing makes sense. My aim is 8 lvl 50 characters. Enjoying the game a lot, when I stop, I'll stop playing.

I dont play anymore. I dunno ...I just log in to check whether I can reüecc my toon which means I wait till the costs are reset because I cant afford 99400 creds for it. If that didnt happen I log off and do something else. I dont care flashpoints, Operations, dailies or pvp anymore as the latter one is unplayable for me due to ability delay and class imbalance.

And FYI my sub is cancelled already.

There will always be someone who can play more and get ahead of you its in everything not just games, remember why you bought this game, to play and enjoy it not to keep up with people who can play 10 hours a day.

I remember spending 10 hour days when I was a teenager on EQ, if you want more time, move into a shack, get a part time job, and ignore friends and family

I don't think I have enough experiance with MMO's. Most of my background was from SWG which I played ....lets say an unhealthy amount. I lvled one toon in WoW because my brother played it and found it to be a very diffent animal. Not unenjoyable but just not my cup of tea. I always thought it was because I joined six months after the BC expantion and I was just to far behind the curve. I was part of the Beta here but I still feel that curve in this game...like I missed a few MMO 101 classes.

Many of the of the people I run into seem to be very "scholarly" regarding MMO's. In SWG I always suspected that I was the guild gimp :o but it didn't seem to matter as much as it does here....

Or find someone who you like to play games with, marry them, and play together.

I probably average 1.5 to 2 hours a day during the week... maybe less. I definitely don't play more than two evenings in a row. And then probably 4 hours a day on the weekend. Unless I have something to do.

Video Games are my "go to" when I don't have something to do and no interesting books to read.

I play with my husband and it differs from day to day, since we have jobs and children (who don't always live with us). Sometimes we play an hour, the next day maybe 5 hours. Yes, we went the last weeks a bit too late to bed on some occasions. Computergames is a passion we have in common, it can happen..

I play with my husband and it differs from day to day, since we have jobs and children (who don't always live with us). Sometimes we play an hour, the next day maybe 5 hours. Yes, we went the last weeks a bit too late to bed on some occasions. Computergames is a passion we have in common, it can happen..

Indeed. My and the wife used to build RC airplanes, then we got into tattoos unfortunately. Hobbies are hobbies.

She has a MacBook :(

Don't think it would hold her intrest anyway. She is a musician and would feel WAY to guilty spending time on this and not practicing.