''The other game'' timed their move perfectly.

Angedechu

He did, or you would not have to vehemently defend that he did not.

Because Asia does not subscribe and the vast majority of the Asian market that plays are gold farmers, a trade WoW admirably allows into their community.

Proof that the vast majority of subs from Asia are gold farmers?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what I really want to play is a game that is so easy I can pug absolutely everything.

Ok, that is a lie. The difficulty of some of the missions alone is a breath of fresh air. That 3x3 blackout grid on balmorra was brilliant!

Also, the mobs that blast people off the edge in colicoid, and the door puzzles are brilliant.

Note: neither of those things are really all that hard. Only in comparison to lolfacerollwow.

LFR... get real. No thanks.

I'd just like to know why you're coming to the SWTOR website if you've clearly determined you don't like it. I mean, I know the answer; you're a troll.

I suggest focusing your energy on things you like, rather than things you don't. I always thought this was common sense.

Yeah not liking one aspect of the game automatically means you hate the entire game and should quit and are trolling. Biodrone on defense today.

Edited by youwillburn

He did, or you would not have to vehemently defend that he did not.

Because Asia does not subscribe and the vast majority of the Asian market that plays are gold farmers, a trade WoW admirably allows into their community.

How exactly a guy from Chinese sub can sell gold to a NA lazy american ? It's not even possible to transfer toons from Asia to NA or Europe.

I never said Tor was hardcore? Where did I say that? Oh, thats right. I never did.

They stated a LONG time ago before the 1st xpac came out that they were not interested in Virtual Items and would let you server transfer in the future but would not let you faction transfer, etc etc. Then they merged with Activision and went full tilt on the "Buy more stuff" bandwagon.

If you dont know what a casual carebear is. You are probably one.

I know a casual player is someone who dedicates little time into a game maybe a couple of hours a day and a carebear is someone on a PvP server who doesn't like to kill the opposing faction. So a casual carebear is someone on a PvP server who doesn't kill the opposing faction AND only dedicates 2 hours a day to the game? Seriously, enlighten me.

I'm not talking of ''Ah ah ah, Panda sucks'', but of the brilliantly conceived, fun and working Looking For Raid tool.

This was a stroke of genius from Blizzard. And for people like me, who can mostly ''give'' to a game 2 hours in row, it's an extremely attractive feature.

As someone who crave and love PVE, having increased possibility to acquire new PVE gear is a major good point for me. On the other hand, TOR feature decreased possibilities to get the said loot.

Throw me rocks, call me a panda lover, but finding manually people for your dungeons is not convenient after years of LFD. LFD might not be community building, but that's kinda like saying that security belts on cars are for sissies...

And thus the raiding began to fail. Do you know how frustrating it is to run with 10 people who have no idea how to gear there toon properly?

How exactly a guy from Chinese sub can sell gold to a NA lazy american ? It's not even possible to transfer toons from Asia to NA or Europe.

They compromise accounts, steal the gold, and sell it to interested parties. That's how these so-called "gold farmers" do it. Gold farming hasn't really existed in WoW since TBC, when the jerks came up with compromising accounts instead.

They compromise accounts, steal the gold, and sell it to interested parties. That's how these so-called "gold farmers" do it. Gold farming hasn't really existed in WoW since TBC, when the jerks came up with compromising accounts instead.

Indeed. That's what I meant. Gold farmers operate don't farm actually-they hack accounts and steal the gold.

You guys are dumb. LFR didnt kill wow, time killed wow. LFR is just another way to keep the casual playerbase paying $15 a month. There is no really "hardcore" wow players anymore, the ones that remain are the leftovers from the first 3 years. Do you think they would have put a panda expansion in after BC? HELL NO, the hardcore playerbase that was still around would have quit post haste.

Everything blizzard has done in this xpac has been to keep the casual carebears playing and subbing thier $15 a month. More mini-transactions even tho they said they would never do that? LOL

This.

This is pretty funny. First of all, WoW is not dying, and even if it was it is definitely not because of SWTOR. What a joke.

Hmm, lets see.

Gameplay made so easy even casuals (such as myself) got bored very quickly of it.

A storyline that is steadily declining with each patch.

PANDA'S!

Oh and lets not forget the obvious that nobody seems to mention.

PLAY FREE UP TO LEVEL 20!

I know a casual player is someone who dedicates little time into a game maybe a couple of hours a day and a carebear is someone on a PvP server who doesn't like to kill the opposing faction. So a casual carebear is someone on a PvP server who doesn't kill the opposing faction AND only dedicates 2 hours a day to the game? Seriously, enlighten me.

Your close. A carebear is not necessarily someone who just likes to be frienly with the opposing faction. Its someone whos worried about how thier armor looks as opposed to how it performs, etc etc. IE: Transmorgafiwhatever its called.

They have made that game extremely easy to be exactly the same as the guy whos legitmately better than you. Theres not really any seperation between the good and the bad anymore, and the raid content is not challenging at all for anyone who played during the days of the original 4Horseman and beat the original version of M'uru in the first week he opened. And the PVP is nerfed un-nerfed and nerfed again even more than in the first 4 arena seasons, of which I was a gladiator 3 times on BG6 and BG9.

Maybe I am being nostalgic but I quit right after we downed Heroic Nefarian Top 50 World and I thought about playing a little bit again, but I dont feel like playing a pokemon MMO with Kung-Fu Panda mixed in.

The LFR encounters are dumbed down. If you actually go to the raid with a formed group the encounter is much more challenging.

Actually, the death wing raid is probably one of the easiest raids ever created. We one shot it with very little coordination. Fight was fairly boring as well.

LFD and LFR are the worst things that happened to wow. (other than making the game so easy a 5 year old can do it)

just look at the games in game community. it killed it completely. now its completely full of trolls, griefers and little kids.

9/10 groups in LFR and LFD are filled with ninjalooters, griefers, and whiny kids that can do all these things and get away with it without risk of repercussions by being blackballed on their server from actually getting the groups they need.

no thank you. if TOR ever implements this crap i will definately unsub.

Take a look at the general forums here. Trolls....Griefers....people that sure ACT like little kids....check, check, and check!

I'm not talking of ''Ah ah ah, Panda sucks'', but of the brilliantly conceived, fun and working Looking For Raid tool.

This was a stroke of genius from Blizzard. And for people like me, who can mostly ''give'' to a game 2 hours in row, it's an extremely attractive feature.

As someone who crave and love PVE, having increased possibility to acquire new PVE gear is a major good point for me. On the other hand, TOR feature decreased possibilities to get the said loot.

Throw me rocks, call me a panda lover, but finding manually people for your dungeons is not convenient after years of LFD. LFD might not be community building, but that's kinda like saying that security belts on cars are for sissies...

The real questions are: "Why do you feel the need to post this on the SWTOR forums? What is your agenda?"

Raging about Warcraft (Which seems to be a lot lately since they are the King of the Hill and most likely always will be), Rift, or any other MMO that isn't Tor, doesn't make the end product that we got any better.

The Stories are top notch here.

MMO's do not survive on Stories...

My, I'm on the payroll of the Skull and Bones to destroy Bioware game, mind you ! Also the Bohemian Groove, and the CIA, and the Federal Reserve.

I'm totally not someone who just want a LFD channel.

Edited by Angedechu