Sad to see the game dying already

Gehoornde

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Still early days. It needs time to grow and that will require some patience from the players and hard work by bioware.

Otherwise it will risk going stale too quick. Doesnt take long to reach 50 really. Not that ive reached it yet but thats cause I have about 6 characters.

Currently I think theres a lack of options in both armour, weapons and in pvp zones. But hopefully more will be added with time.

Its going to be a long bumpy road I feel. I know alot of you will laugh at this and I hope im just being silly.

But the real test will be when pandaria is released or whatever the next WoW expansion is called.

Also lets not forget guild wars 2.

I've been waiting for this game since before it was announced.

According to proof in other threads (too lazy to look them up and post links in here, but you get the point which ones) the game is on a decline.

This is very sad, the game is amazing and innovative, yet something, somewhere must have gone wrong along the line. The reason most people are leaving after an amazing launch must be a mix of a bit of everything.

I'd like to say that alot of the so called bug are between the monitor and the chair. Me, for example, I have an Alienware, and no problems like others describe on my rig. Ok, I'm a pro-gamer so you don't need a beast, but invest a little bit is a minimal effort.

Anyway, I can't keep you from unsubbing so I'm gonna end with:

can I have your credits?:p

EDIT: by progamer I don't mean getting paid to play. I mean I'm always at the top in games I play, or I try to be.

0/10 you fail

I've been waiting for this game since before it was announced.

According to proof in other threads (too lazy to look them up and post links in here, but you get the point which ones) the game is on a decline.

This is very sad, the game is amazing and innovative, yet something, somewhere must have gone wrong along the line. The reason most people are leaving after an amazing launch must be a mix of a bit of everything.

I'd like to say that alot of the so called bug are between the monitor and the chair. Me, for example, I have an Alienware, and no problems like others describe on my rig. Ok, I'm a pro-gamer so you don't need a beast, but invest a little bit is a minimal effort.

Anyway, I can't keep you from unsubbing so I'm gonna end with:

can I have your credits?:p

Maybe I'm missing something, but I have not seen any signs of a dying game yet.

Right now, there is a lot of greif on the forums, and will most likely be for the life of the game. The thing you have to remember, in most cases, the majority of the players do not post. The ones that are truely going to leave, leave. They don't post "I'm quitting" threads. Those that do, in most cases, are here to complain, and make a big fuss in the hopes the "issues" they are "quitting" for will be addressed. This is not to say every "I'm quitting" thread is fake, but I would be willing to bet a large amount of them are.

Pro Gamer and Alienware dont belong in the same sentence. I bet your butt is still sore from the A** Ra*e you received from that purchase.:eek:

And any Pro Gamer would know that only a small % of people even read forums, and an even smaller % post. Bioware probably expects to lose 30-40% of people. I think thats pretty standard for the industry and MMO launches.

Hopefully your post was joking

Sorry, my guild buys our Rigs and it's all Alienware. Sorry, not gonna say: "No, I don't want this free pc, cuz someone on a forum is gonna think its a POS"

Your guild BUYS you an Alienware rig?

Sign me up, please!

in my opinion, the game isn't doing well. to me, its not about how many people are playing or enjoying the game, its about how its affecting my gameplay. I'd really love to play this game, it has so much going for it. they just have so many problems right now that i dont know if i would want to spend money on it until they fix them. if anyone else hasn't noticed, the game itself is ****ed. machines that SHOULD be able to run this game flawlessly are forced to put the settings below minimum just to be able to play with decent fps. a friend of mine bought a new video card just to be able to fully experience the game, when he already had a machine that should be able to run it great with the graphics this game has. he STILL gets only 10 fps in warzones. the game has some very deep problems, problems that i think will hurt the game a lot very soon if they dont fix them within the next content patch. They also have a lot of simply logical stuff to add to the game. thats my 3 cents.

Pro-Gamers build their own PCs. Pros don't buy pre-built.

Alienware is gross and expensive. I'm currently building my new PC, and I just took a look at Alienware's website, finding something similar to what I'm building.

My built PC = About $1,100.00

Alienware = $3,199.00

Almost the same stats, except my GPU is a bit better, and I've recycled a few small things from my former pc.

Also, if you honestly believe the game to be dying? You're quite simply just wrong. There is no other way of putting it. You are wrong. I am right.

Anyone wanna back me up on this?

Edited by JetBlackx

Just my observation. Started playing day one of early access and every day for about seven or eight day there was a queue to log on. Bioware said at that point they were working on reducing the queue times. Now I don't generally see a queue but I can definitely tell that there are more people on the servers, a bunch more. Simple conclusion, Bioware has steadily raised the server max population. Even though you are not seeing a server queue does not mean less people are playing the game, there are more.