Europe Awakes

KakitaHoshi

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+

everyone that is not German and French are playing on the English servers, Scandinavia/Benelux/Eastern Europe/Mediterranean

Yeah, there should be like 1 german server, 1 french and a crapload of english because vast majority of europe players use english as their second language -__-

Edited by Cthulhooo

That's the problem. Launch is there, server population is low, morning in Europe, but we can't play. Disapointing.

its a joke if you ask me... im waiting for stephen reid to jump out in a monkey or a clown suit and say "just f*ckin with u. get in there!" ....

EU Population 731,000,000

US Population 312,771,000

Yes we do.

OMG EU is one country now??? US gets to count South America and Canada then right? Then maybe we will deserve a cut in line like you think you should get based on population right?

You been wacthing to much of The Julekalender, speaking all danish/english like that :p

LOL... nice one !! ;)

What snakker you om ?....think you just a little bit about !!

And go snit hanzi !!

"One for the Danes" - Godt jeg ikke er allene her !!

I fully agree with you.

It's 10:19 AM in Eastern Europe. I will start working late night at 22:00.

I see empty servers and lots of people waiting for their access.

This proves me that in life, there is no balance, only extremes: some at launch flood the servers making launch day unplayable and frustrating, Bioware trying to avoid that kept the servers way underpopulated.

Can't there be a middle path??? :confused::(

Another reason why this Staggering wave-a-thon is an incredibly stupid idea.

I don't really care for BioW anymore... I just want to play, and never help them with bugs or other stuff this whole thing they got rolling atm... is just sad... The fact that I might only get 1 day more then normal (non pre-ordered) players.. Is simply the worst mmo experience I have ever had... gj BioW.