Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

For those complaining about Jugs

Kripty

1- On those showing, you are the only with 6 deaths. The others have 0 or 1 death

2- I know you might be tanking pvp speccd. but you only got kill and the others from 17 to 25. You surely are having fun, bro

3- You also got the lowest damage dealt, and the lowest objective points

To sum it up, you´re only good at taking damage and not rewarded for it

rofl all you bads are jelly as fudge. i am showing the greatness of a skilled player (granted i am probably the most skilled juggernaut at the moment) who can push his abilities better than all you guys. so dont complain about the class when it is obviously you. Edited by Kripty

rofl all you bads are jelly as fudge. i am showing the greatness of a skilled player (granted i am probably the most skilled juggernaut at the moment) who can push his abilities better than all you guys. so dont complain about the class when it is obviously you.

You made me laugh =)

http://i.imgur.com/GtRq4.jpg

'nuff said, kids. Learn to hit your buttons.

#RackCity

You mean hit your Guard Button and follow the target. Pure skill yo. I'm not tryting to insult you or anything, you did your job, even if you act like an idiot here, but you did what you are designed to do, but that does not even come close to skill.

Edited by Bullsith

People need to lay off of this guy. I run around with my Guard since the game began and none of my damage has been transferred to the other characters in the game. I've already submitted a ticket to Bioware, which has been completely ignored. If this guy got it to work, then kudos.

When I'm finally able to transfer the damage I take to another player, I'll protect my healer friend.

Juggs are looking to be an OP class with this ability.

Hey Everyone,

We appreciate your feedback, as well as taking the time to express your opinions on this topic, but will be closing this thread as there is little room for constructive discussion.

A reminder that regardless of the topic, it is part of our Rules of Conduct that:

• Never insult another member of the community.
  • Respect other community members, whether they agree with you or not.
  • Flag, don't fight. Use the "flag" feature to report posts to our Community Team if you see someone breaking the rules – don't respond to them!
  • Don't make spam posts like "first," "in before the lock," or "bump."
  • Make constructive, on-topic posts that add to the discussion.

Thank you for understanding.