Why is it against the rules to make money in this game?

notafanboy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good pelase unsub. Parasites who ruin the economy. You create nothing but take everything

Actually the people who ruin the economy are the ones who sell their items to low. People will undercut them and selling items won't be profitable and people won't make enough money to support crafting and all the training. People who sell items to high don't ruin the ecoonomy because no one buys those items until they're reasonably priced.

wow thats INSANE .. BANNED FOR playing a game like ALL other MMOS where you sell something you dont want.. and hope someone will buy it for your lower price to get rid of it..

and someone buys it YAY and they decide to sell it for higher price NOW TELL ME HOW can that be WRONG ? they are selling it they dont want or hoard it they are selling it back to the players.. SO WHAT .. this is like life YOU BUY NORDSTROM OR YOU buY walmart whats the difference .. it matters what money you got to spend .. you save or you buy when you have..

BEING BANNED FOR USING THE MARKET TOO MUCH ???? THAT IS INSANE TOO THE ECONOMY CANT WORK PERIOD WITH OUT AN AUCTION house.. there would be no point to playing for many of us who enjoy the marketing part of game.. I like to craft and sell stuff ..

I SELL IT Lower undercut all the time.. IF SOMEONE else wants to sell my items GOOD FOR THEM at higher rate.. nothing AT ALL SHOULD BE WRONG WITH THAT SCENARIO AT ALL .. GOD why am i starting to NOT LIKE this game .. !!!

I SELL IT Lower undercut all the time.. IF SOMEONE else wants to sell my items GOOD FOR THEM at higher rate.. nothing AT ALL SHOULD BE WRONG WITH THAT SCENARIO AT ALL .. GOD why am i starting to NOT LIKE this game .. !!!

Do you believe every troll post you read?

wow thats INSANE .. BANNED FOR playing a game like ALL other MMOS where you sell something you dont want.. and hope someone will buy it for your lower price to get rid of it..

and someone buys it YAY and they decide to sell it for higher price NOW TELL ME HOW can that be WRONG ? they are selling it they dont want or hoard it they are selling it back to the players.. SO WHAT .. this is like life YOU BUY NORDSTROM OR YOU buY walmart whats the difference .. it matters what money you got to spend .. you save or you buy when you have..

BEING BANNED FOR USING THE MARKET TOO MUCH ???? THAT IS INSANE TOO THE ECONOMY CANT WORK PERIOD WITH OUT AN AUCTION house.. there would be no point to playing for many of us who enjoy the marketing part of game.. I like to craft and sell stuff ..

Because you believe in trolls? Ha.

In all honesty I am stoked that Bioware has come up with a policy that appropriately manages the games economic component.

The most frustrating part about other MMOs that I have played is credit farmers (such as yourself) who drive the price of everything up, thus really holding new players and lower level characters hostage. In turn all this accomplishes is making the game more difficult to play. Frankly I have no respect for people who have nothing better to do than camp the AH and rake in money from players.

This policy should keep the price of items fair so that every player is able to exchange items for fair pricing, and in turn have a more enjoyable game experience. Given the newness of the game it makes sense to take steps such as this to draw new players into the game.

Relax dude. OP is full of smelly brown stuff that comes out of butts.

http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/roc

Section B item 6.

Can't get items innapropiate for your level. So if you want to play the economy buy buying items to high or to low for you level and then selling them for a higher priced you will get banned. Like me.

"You may not engage in any conduct or practice that results in an Account containing items, objects, currency, character attributes, rank, or status that are inappropriate for the level or rank of the character contained in the Account, i.e., "item loading,".

So if you want to buy that underpriced item and sell it for normal price, but it's to high/low for you level you will be banned. Like me.

http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/roc

Section B item 6.

Can't get items innapropiate for your level. So if you want to play the economy buy buying items to high or to low for you level and then selling them for a higher priced you will get banned. Like me.

Erm... then lvl to 50 first and then you can sell what you want?

All they are saying is for you not to exploit, not prohibiting you from playing the game the normal way.

Both. BW specifically said they only send warnings/bans to accounts that sell credits for USD

They'd be smart to take a page from Blizzard's book and implement a currency exchange or real money auction house like Diablo 3 or Everquest 2.

All they are saying is for you not to exploit, not prohibiting you from playing the game the normal way.

"You may not engage in any conduct or practice that results in an Account containing items, objects, currency, character attributes, rank, or status that are INAPPROPRIATE FOR THE LEVEL OR RANK of the character contained in the Account, i.e., "item loading,".

If I ever get to 50 I better not buy underpriced items to low level for me and sell them at normal price.

wait, so he should rush to 50 now?

So what you're saying is I shouldn't play the game the way I want to? Rather than banning me for playing the game why doesn't bioware set restrictions on how high/low priced an item can be rather than banning players. Oh wait bioware won't do that because that requires work and bioware is to lazy to do that.