Your funniest moment so far in the game

Paelos

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two more:

- The SW in Belsavis has some really, really good bits. There's the one where you can get the SW to imitate an American accent while they're on a holo call with a Republic officer, and another where they're about to challenge a Trandoshian and they ask for a snack before they fight.

Most moments between the sith warrior and Darth Baras, If being a big snark-fest to him anyway.

"He calls these bribes? I wouldn't get out of bed for half of this." - Gault, on alderaan. Alderaan was a laugh for me on most classes, with all those stuffy nobles.

That said, smuggler's duel with the guy is my favourite so long as you shoot before he's ready xD

Actually most of the smuggler's stuff is pretty hilarious. Take Corso along everywhere, and flirt with everyone, his jealousy is giggles-worthy.

In KOTFE, Chapter Thirteen, a single dialogue choice.

[Wookie noises]

Most of the voice actors - David Hayter, Kath Soucie, Grey DeLisle, Jennifer Hale, etc. etc. - tried and kinda failed to imitate a Wookie roar, which was hilarious in and of itself. Especially the female inquisitor. In an utterly deadpan, bored, I-hate-the-universe tone, she says, "Rawr." It's like she tried and failed so many times that she just gave up, and wound up with a response that is absolutely perfect for the Inquisitor.

And then I went through the chapter on a male consular. I was wondering how Nolan North would handle the scene. Heh, Nathan Drake, doing a Wookie roar...

Me: *clicks option, prepares self for a good laugh*

AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUURAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

...I literally startled out of my chair, jaw dropped, and just stared at the computer screen before laughing so hard I teared up, and cheering loudly. It was so unexpected that it was BEAUTIFUL. I had to escape out of the scene and watch it a few more times just so I could actually believe what I just heard. :D It was the strangest thing in the world to see my dignified and serene chiss consular let loose with a perfect imitation of a Wookie roar.

I don't know if he has the same name in VO, but being french, "Lord Malichose" always cracks me up.

His name is so ridiculous : "Mali" is like a cut version of "malice" our "mal" which are respectively the french for "mischeviousness" and "evil". Then we have "chose" which means "thing" in french. To me, "Lord Malichose" sounds like "Lord Evithingy" or "Lord Mischeviouthing. It was funny enough to hear about him, but when I finally met him... oh boy, how ugly he was : half bald head, half bald mustach, full of darkside veins.

There are other names that sound quite funny in french.

Another funny name, not tied to language : Juda

Spoilers : As a BH, you have to take care of some information leak about the auctionned list of targets. Then you learn that Juda helped with the auction. I thought to myself : (sarcasm) "Wait, you're telling me Juda betrayed me ? How unexpected..."

Another time, was about a dialogue nonsense with my female Sith Warrior...

Dialogue option : "I'm listening."

What my warrior said : "I don't care."

Wait. What ?

One of my favorites was with the soldier. Romanced Aric, and after the end of my class story, I was talking to him on my ship. He was hinting at marriage, and I asked if he was asking me to marry him, and his reply was "Dammit, woman! I had this all planned! But, yes..." Made me giggle. Then when I ran into him again on Zakul and we were surrounded by bad guys, I said "Any last words?" and his line was "Stow that...And I love you." Lol'd on that on, too.

Especially the female inquisitor. In an utterly deadpan, bored, I-hate-the-universe tone, she says, "Rawr." It's like she tried and failed so many times that she just gave up, and wound up with a response that is absolutely perfect for the Inquisitor.

It's interesting because I remember the exact opposite as one of my own favourite funnies: on Belsavis's planetary quest the dude you bested receives a holocall, and you can pick it up with the option [imitate this dude]. Everyone cheeses that line by doing their normal voices. Everyone but female Inquisitor, who instead does

. :D

I guess actors were given different directions for KOTFE/ET -- male Inquisitor was definitely told to stop with all the scenery chewing -- and Nolan North, who has been playing his Consular as the most boring person in the galaxy, decided to overcompensate a little.

• 1 month later...
It's interesting because I remember the exact opposite as one of my own favourite funnies: on Belsavis's planetary quest the dude you bested receives a holocall, and you can pick it up with the option [imitate this dude]. Everyone cheeses that line by doing their normal voices. Everyone but female Inquisitor, who instead does

This for me too. Female inqisitor is really marvelous in this scene.

I guess actors were given different directions for KOTFE/ET -- male Inquisitor was definitely told to stop with all the scenery chewing -- and Nolan North, who has been playing his Consular as the most boring person in the galaxy, decided to overcompensate a little.

I love the way the female Sith Warrior imitates an American accent there. She isn't half bad at it.

I recently found that exploration quest on Dromund Kaas where the NPC lists all the evil things Lord Grathan is into...including ergonomic chairs. That one is pretty funny.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

• 3 weeks later...
My favorite is when Tanno Vik says to check Regulation 235-R and you'll see, it all checks out. Then you ask Elara Dorne if she knows of Regulation 235-R, and she says that Yes, but that makes no sense as Regulation 235-R dictates the proper procedure for size and positioning of field latrines.

We were doing a Star Fortress run and I force waved a group off a platform at the same time our tank decided to force leap and he following his target right off the platform and died. I think we laughed for at least 5 minutes while he was running back and wondering what the heck just happened...

Watching cut scenes treat my fight with Darth Barras as a close thing getting my warrior out of breath when I am just utterly curbstomping his fat face given the new difficulty level. It makes me feel like my warrior feels so bad for his old out of shape master he is pretending it is a good fight to help him save at least a little bit of face in his final moments before I stick a lightsaber in his pie repository. Edited by dcaleb

Watching cut scenes treat my fight with Darth Barras as a close thing getting my warrior out of breath when I am just utterly curbstomping his fat face given the new difficulty level. It makes me feel like my warrior feels so bad for his old out of shape master he is pretending it is a good fight to help him save at least a little bit of face in his final moments before I stick a lightsaber in his pie repository.

Lol good way to look at it :D It must be kind of strange for the newer players who never fought him when he was harder. (Not saying you are :o)

There are a lot of cutscenes in the game where our characters run about three feet and are gasping for breath which always makes me :rolleyes:

Lol good way to look at it :D It must be kind of strange for the newer players who never fought him when he was harder. (Not saying you are :o)

There are a lot of cutscenes in the game where our characters run about three feet and are gasping for breath which always makes me :rolleyes:

Lol or when you're running from what's going to be a huge explosion and you stop just outside the door...Yep, that's far enough :D

I figured to add some levity to the general forums, I'd post my funniest moment in the game so far and hope others do the same.

As you may well know, whenever you talk to someone with a long piece of alien speakytalk, they tend to stare at you blankly long after they have finished jibberjabbering so you can read their long subtitles. If you are a fast reader, what you are usually left with is these awkward pauses in the conversation while you stare at the Rodian waiting for him to get to the point.

My funniest moment deals with one such Rodian who had a long winded way of expressing his anger with those people attacking him. As he was discussing in his speech about how awful these aliens were, he was oft given to dramatic pauses for effect. It went something like this:

Rodian: <jabber> Those guys are awful! <5 second stare>

Me: I can help you

Rodian: <jabber> Awesome because blah blah blah blah <5 second stare>

And then, just when you think the conversation is over. Just when you think he's done talking and perhaps has been doing the typical wait for you to finish reading pause, the Rodian raises a clenched fist and shakes it feebly at the character to express his undying hatred for those silly aliens.

And I died laughing because it was so unexpectedly awesome after series of these awkward pauses, one was FINALLY paid off. With a fist!

In the sith inquisitor scene where you meet Zash to obtain your lightsaber, all of my characters so far have walked up ontop of her desk and stared at her while she's talking, only to quickly step down when it's their time to talk. LOL. Me and my friend were dying of laughter when we first saw it

In the sith inquisitor scene where you meet Zash to obtain your lightsaber, all of my characters so far have walked up ontop of her desk and stared at her while she's talking, only to quickly step down when it's their time to talk. LOL. Me and my friend were dying of laughter when we first saw it

Ive never seen that! But I have seen

:)

Yeah I did, on the other hand the new difficulty definitely goes well with how utterly the Inquisitor curb stomps Thanaton in their cut scene.