Your funniest moment so far in the game

Paelos

Mine was when I was playing on my Guardian. I was questing in the czerka base in the Dune Sea and there were some Empire players but they didn't bother me so I didn't bother them. I was waiting for the elevator and one of them ran up to the edge in front of me. I couldn't resist the urge, so I force pushed one of them. He bounced off the wall and down the elevator shaft. I couldn't stop laughing but it did start a pretty good skirmish.

OMG I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING....

*tears

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~Forgot to edit original post, no delete button~

Also, the effectiveness of [Force Persuade] has always amused me, theres a side quest really early on on the republic side to go into a cantina and bring out some criminal... and the guy your supposed to bring out literally does a complete and hilariously executed 180 when you force persuade him... something along the lines of:

"You'll NEVER get me out of here without a fight!"

[Force Persuade]

"Yeah, I'll turn myself in, lets go"

OH!! I remember that.. XDD That was pretty funny. I love Force Persuade. <3

I like this thread! *ignores the trolls* I had a couple of funny moments. When my friends and I do flashpoints/quests together, we usually wind up with a few good laughs when our characters say either cheesy or dark side things. XD My one friend plays Dark Side but we're all "goody goody" light side people so it's pretty funny to watch the group cutscenes.

Elevators of doom.. so many times I have jumped to my death. XD Noooo!

OH! ..and I think the "Victory or Nothing" spam in Esseles is pretty funny. I hope they never fix that XDD

Oh I can totally relate - I also have a level 27 Jedi Shadow, she's 100% LS and some of her responses just crack me up! Her "pure of heart" dialogue is so cheesey sometimes lol. I do love her though.

mine is when me and my buddy teamed up to do some heroic missions after looking to see if there were any good threads on the forums for a bit, everytime something bad happened we claimed it to be "game breaking" and threatened to unsub. I.E.

i took fall damage from falling! game breaker

i lost affection! >.< game breaker

my crew mission failed! -.- game breaker

sith droid talks! OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!! GAME BREAKER!!!!!!!!

just to name a few.

and we actually did do this. it was so freaking hilarious that my sides still hurt!

Me and my Dad made a Jedi Knight, Mirilian, Body Type 4 named Fubba. It was hilarious.

My favorite thing though, was him being invited into Satele Shan's room, and we were joking about how she "digs him". So when she was done talking, kneeled down and began to glow again, I did a /flex in front of her. I think she liked it.

That, and the "You talk stupid" option when talking to a quest giver always gets me.

I think my funniest moment so far was when i was on Kaas. There is a mission with a guy that opens with a line something like this. "My men were scheming something behind my back, so naturally i had them all killed. How was i to know they were planning a surprise party for me?!"

I instently creased up with laughter at this. Even now it still makes me chuckle.

First in vent we were talking about how quickly Anaken turned to the dark side and there was debate if he really would have made one of his first acts the killing of younglings. Hey the movie was on TV and people were talking about it :p

Anyway, about that time I was on Belsavis and was out in the scar area. I had ran up this side trail and found some of those Ehsha whatever mobs with some runts (ie younglings?) So I did an aoe and the runts agroed. They were standing right by a cliff edge so I did my aoe knockback and sent them all flying off the edge to their deaths. So I ask in vent if it was evil that I just blasted these runts off the cliff to their deaths and then laughed about it.

Little did I know that there was someone else at the bottom of the cliff killing mobs as well. So I go running down the trail and this other player tells me Oh that explains it. Explains what I ask? He asked if I was up on top of the cliff earlier and knocked some mobs off. Told him yea my dark side got the better of me and I knocked the runts off the ledge. He started laughing and said ah that explains why I went and pulled a pack of mobs and suddenly it started raining dead mobs from the sky hitting the ground all around me.

Just the mental vision of someone killing a group of mobs and suddenly having more dead mobs hit the ground all around where your fighting cracked me up even more than knocking the runts off the ledge earlier.

I've got two story-related smuggler ones. First when a customs officer asked me for proof of some dude's evil doing and I told him "[Lie] The Force told me" and the smuggler said, "I used my jedi powers, like seriously, man." in such a sarcastic voice.

The other was when confronting a Jedi, a Sith, a Crimelord, and Risha on holo in a cave in Tatooine. Every line of dialogue was hilarious while I flirted with all three women and pissed everyone off to the point that the sith tried to mind trick me, I laughed in her face, she mind tricked my companion, who I scoffed at, and then the Crimelord says, "Kill everyone!" and his lieutenant says, "I didn't do anything boss!" and he just yells, "Everyone!!!!!" again. His wardroids got owned in the cutscene before the fight by the two force-users. It was hilariously awesome.

And three cheers for run-on sentences!

Vent conversations during stories can be freaking hysterical. We ran into one of those missions with the little pig-alien-midget things that snort at you.

Me: *** is this thing, it's just snorting at me!

Vent buddy: Snorting is the highest form of communication amongst midget aliens.

Me: You mean they never developed some form of Basic?

Vent buddy: Basically no.

Me: That was awful.

Vent buddy: I can do worse, ask the pig man if he's Kosher.

:D

Delusional worker: "Could you...could you send more expeditions my way?"

Me: "You're just as conniving as the real thing, you know that?"

Delusional worker: "Yes. I do believe I've found my true calling."

I found this very, very amusing. Dark Temple for the win!

This probably isn't the funniest moment, but I really enjoyed the sarcastic responses the Inquisitor can give that jerk training master (forgot his name) in the beginning quests on Korriban. At one point mine said something like, "I know the drill. You send me into a monster-infested ruin to obtain some lost artifact, expecting me to die horribly, and instead I manage to retrieve it, come back and disappoint you." Edited by Tamyn

My Bounty Hunter was sent to the ship Aurora to kill a Jedi Master, Kellian Jarro. I almost died laughing during the dialogue between my hunter and the Jedi.

Jarro: <waves hand> "You will realize what a mistake this is and leave."

Me: <waves her own hand, in return> "You will realize what an idiot you are."

Fight ensues.

Classic.

My husband makes me laugh when we play together. Whenever he helps me with a class mission, he's always like "tell them I helped, tell them I helped!!!" And scolds me when I don't ask for money. He's a relentless bounty hunter, heh. :p

I'm pretty sure it was a bug but on Taris you get a mission to rescue a girl from the hospital as part of the agent's story. During the cutscene you see her hiding behind a box with a blaster and your character walking up. She then jumps out and fires a shot at you. Instead, she kept shooting so my agent calmly says, "I'm with Inteligence, i'm here to rescue you." as this chick is firing away at me. Had me laughing so hard.

Another good one is when you first meet Darth Zhorrid and she has her guards attack you. After I killed them my agent said, "You just tried to kill me!" and she replies, "No i didn't, my guards did." And thne goes on to introduce herself. Had me laughing at the pure insanity of it

First time in Coruscant and I was running along toward a quest area...was headed won one of those ramps that are all around the dock type area and went to jump over the railing that was in the middle to try and sneak past a pack of mobs I did not want to fight at the bottom of said ramp.

It was then that I learned that there is a narrow gap there, which I had somehow missed seeing. Imagine my surprise at jumping over a railing and discovering nothing beneath.

çThen later, I shot Tarro Blood in cold blood because he wanted a Mandalorian duel of honor, but I much preferred that he die like a rat because that's how he killed my friends.

also spoilers.

(gain 50 dark side points)

When i was helping a friend i remember after Tarro Blood there was a Jedi Master there. And he tried a mental trick telling something like "You dont wanna fight" and my friend moved the hand like him telling "You are a complete idiot".

oh boy, here I go, ready?

So, I'm on Taris ,going for the willpower Datacron; High above the heroic area, I get to the bridge support your supposed to jump off of and onto the other one. So I give it a shot. And miss.

That's no big deal, right? Though I suppose my powerful Sith lord plummeting to his death over a datacron is pretty amusing...

Anyway, I go through this process another two times, get to the top again and go: 'okay, just aim a little like this... and now....go!' Run and jump, land on the opposite support... on the slanted side. I slip right off. I plummet back down to the ground-

-And slam right between a group, doing the heroic mission below. In the stunned silence that follows, the female Bounty Hunter in the group laughs at my fallen corpse.

Oh boy...XD

Imperial agent, "I love killing assassins, They act so surprised."

Love this one.

One of my favorites on Balmorra from an imperial battalion leader:

"There's not a finer sight in the galaxy than gassed rebels running out of a cave into the waiting blasters of your own battalion. Well...perhaps sunrises. But for those, you have to wake up early."

While playing my light side Imperial Agent, I was given the choice to say "Shut up, Kaliyo. (my companion)" and the best part was that it rewarded light side points for me selecting it. I really dislike my plain and simple EVIL companion.