Your funniest moment so far in the game

Paelos

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a good laugh recently.

We were doing some heroic and there was this realy deep going elevator.

I ran to the entrance like crazy but I stoped when i reached the edge.

The elevator was somewhere in the darkness, so far that it couldnt be seen.

Suddently, my teammates and another group of four arrive, sprinting to the elevator. But they didn't stop. One of them ran in and fell to his doom. The rest didn't realise that the elevator was still too far and that the matey who entered it will soon hit the deadly bottom.

To wrap this up... They were like lemmings. They entered the death trap one by one in perfect line. xD

Hehe.

ps: Bioware and elevators, whad did we expect :D

Edited by Deshiel

On Republic Taris, there's a contact that gives a mission to rescue some Nexu cubs. Upon accepting the mission, the contact says "I knew there was a reason I liked you." Her male friend says "She also likes rancors. It's not a big compliment."

*this one is from beta, but I was trying to click a scavenging node that was just out of reach and got an error that said "you have insufficient arm length to achieve that"

Edited by Infernal_Marquis

On Republic Taris, there's a contact that gives a mission to rescue some Nexu cubs. Upon accepting the mission, the contact says "I knew there was a reason I liked you." Her male friend says "She also likes rancors. It's not a big compliment."

The male smuggler character has an even better line in that same conversation after the guy mentions the girl got her blaster hand chewed up by one.. something like "You're being vague with me. I don't like it when horribly mauled people are vague with me."

Of course, he's a constant source of sarcastic one (or two) liners. Much like the BH for empire.

When I was leveling my Bounty hunter some NPC tried to flirt with her. Being a *****y dark side character I choose an innocent looking option that would turn him down possibly in a rude manner. But to my surprise she did something even better, she shoved her gun up his nose in a very threatening manner. It was so brilliant in character and unexpected :)

In Anchorhead on Tatooine: There's a man getting into a heated argument with a Jawa over a malfunctioning droid.

At one point he asks something like, "What good is a protocol droid that can't speak?" The Jawa replies and the man yells back, "What do you mean "it's a feature"?!"

Not sure if anyone else noticed this but it was HILARIOUS. Just before embarking on a dangerous Space Mission, I sent my trusty companion C2N2 on a dangerous Underworld Trading expedition. As soon as I completed the mission and entered hyperspace C2N2 returned from the expedition and was immediately ejected from the airlock flying behind my ship. I laughed so hard I just had to take a screenshot! Here it is!

https://live.staticflickr.com/7009/6650095325_c8f94f3338_b.jpg

Best!

In Anchorhead on Tatooine: There's a man getting into a heated argument with a Jawa over a malfunctioning droid.

At one point he asks something like, "What good is a protocol droid that can't speak?" The Jawa replies and the man yells back, "What do you mean "it's a feature"?!"

This is pretty funny. I think its actually an inside joke.

In the gaming industry, people will often jokingly refer to a bug as "a feature".

For example, someone will point out a bug to a developer who is responsible for fixing it. The dev will say, "that's not a bug, its a feature!"

being on alderaan on the ski lift to the datacron with a bh in stealth on my shadow over the water and the lift is like 10 yds from the island were the datacron is an i aoe him off the lift iinto the water laughed so hard i pissed my pants:D:D:D

Love this one.

One of my favorites on Balmorra from an imperial battalion leader:

"There's not a finer sight in the galaxy than gassed rebels running out of a cave into the waiting blasters of your own battalion. Well...perhaps sunrises. But for those, you have to wake up early."

So far one of my favs makes me smile just thinking about it.

So, I don't know how many of you have gone through the entirety of the Sith Warrior storyline, but there are quite a few cutscene moments with a general saying something along the lines of:

'My men are the best in the Empire/Republic. Trained to kill Jedi/Sith. You will be nothing to them!'

I always smiled whenever this was said, because the fight scene immediately following it lasts about 5 seconds and everyone is dead except me. Well, one of these times I ended up rescuing Republic soldiers because of this. I managed to get the captain to help me later on... face off against a Sith Lord who breaks into the same spiel. Republic forces come in and slaughter his 'highly trained guards'.

After I beat the Sith and spare his life I kill the Republic captain... and for the first time Vette said something that made me burst out laughing. 'Yeah! You better run Republic scum!'

It was -so out of character- for her.

Then a second time was at the cost of my own hubris... a person remarked about the highly skilled soldiers. I go in think they're nothing. 5 seconds later I'm dead and wondering why they're all still standing.

This is pretty funny. I think its actually an inside joke.

In the gaming industry, people will often jokingly refer to a bug as "a feature".

For example, someone will point out a bug to a developer who is responsible for fixing it. The dev will say, "that's not a bug, its a feature!"

Yes, that's why it's funny. :jawa_wink:

I just had one a little bit ago on Alderaan with my Jedi Knight. I went to the base of the Death Mark weapon, which is overrun with Kiliks, or how ever you spell it. I find my Master and after mentioning the 'big kilik' that I had not seen, and busts in moments later, he comments.

'If it eats us, you're fired.'

I had to smile at that one, even more so when I died and he practically soloed it.

I play a Light Side Sith Warrior and I've noticed my conversations with Jedi are really becoming interesting. it goes something like:

Jedi: Surrender and I will not harm you.

Me: No, you surrender and I will not harm you.

Jedi: *confused* I don't wish to kill you but I will if I must.

Me: We really don't have to fight, peace is an option.

Jedi: *really confused* Whatever, lets just get this over with.

A guildmate and I were coasting in the Dune Sea looking for the Balloon sandcrawler landing pad at some ungodly hour in the morning.

I think the planet had an Empire population of about twenty something at the time.

And over a dune, what should we see, but a level 40+ Jedi Consular wearing absolutely no armor. Essentially in her birthday suit. I'm not sure why, but it was so unexpected we couldn't stop laughing on TS, and barely managed to gank her.

Imperial Agent:

Fixer Twelve: "I used to be a Cipher Agent, until I took a Lightsaber through the lung."

Jedi Knight:

A New Padawan Quest on Tython

When you are dealing with the talking, force-sensitive Flesh Raider you are given two choices: (LS) Take him back to the Jedi Temple for training or (DS) We don't tolerate abominations such as yourself.

Select the DS option and watch as hilarity ensues. I have never laughed so sadistically in my entire life. Seriously people, if you are playing Imperial, you owe it to yourself to get a JK/Consular up to about Level 6 to do this quest.

For me is was when I got my Sith Sorcerer just past Besalvis, in the Holo call with the Moff, Ipicked the option "My cult is doing what?" her exact words were "I thought they were just crazed luntics who worshiped me, no one bothered telling me they were produtive memebers of sociaty."

Other than that, every Force persuade option, I choose that no matter what always!

1 thing I kinda miss from the weekend beta's, sometime when a enemy was killed, they froze in place instead of falling to the ground, insta rigormortis! It would have been nice if they kept that, and let archeology gather them as statues! It would be fitting as a sith to collect tropies like that.....

Mine was when I was playing on my Guardian. I was questing in the czerka base in the Dune Sea and there were some Empire players but they didn't bother me so I didn't bother them. I was waiting for the elevator and one of them ran up to the edge in front of me. I couldn't resist the urge, so I force pushed one of them. He bounced off the wall and down the elevator shaft. I couldn't stop laughing but it did start a pretty good skirmish.

i can so see that happening with me

some flagged pvp guy comes along with a long drop elavator

trys to not pay attention ahh hell with it *force push down elvator shaft killing the unsuspecting empire player *

On Belsavis, the Imperial Agent's story revolves around recruiting a group of criminals to break into an ultra-secure vault. Since you're going undercover and you're specifically warned that one of the criminals is an anarchist who hates the Empire in particular, the female IA at least (don't know about the male) adopts a bit of a hillbilly accent when dealing with them. At the end, only the anarchist and one other criminal are left, and you have a few options about how to tie up these loose ends. I chose the light side option:

Imperial Agent: [suddenly back in posh British accent] Report to the nearest Imperial outpost and tell them that Cipher Nine authorized your payment and safe transport offworld.

Anarchist: Wait, what?

The simple surprise and confusion in her voice made it hilarious.