The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

BORED of SWTOR Already!!!

Shalashasa

I play for pvp not for story. I didnt know that this game was for people who like single player storylines and to play them over and over again. Thought this was an MMO with endgame PVP content.

guess it was my mistake.

Maybe if you'd bothered to read something about the game before buying it and playing it so hard you'd have known there's

a) No "competitive" pvp, since you can't join as a full 8, and there's no arena.

b) This close to release there isn't exactly a thriving hardcore core of PVPers on most servers yet.

c) You'll do all that within game, but were too lazy to spend 20 minutes researching the game you were buying.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play for pvp not for story. I didnt know that this game was for people who like single player storylines and to play them over and over again. Thought this was an MMO with endgame PVP content.

guess it was my mistake.

So you buy things blindly?

Can I sell you a car? I have a SWEET 1978 Ford Pinto with a "little" water damage and rust. $25,000.00. Firm.

I think the main point of this thread was that there is no endgame content at level 50.

I love how people immediately started saying "Omg, you have no life if you're already level 50!!". It was pretty evident that this was the central remark/comment throughout this thread and I find it hilarious that people turn to that thought immediately.

...Human nature for you.

and utter stupidity for you.

He said he took 2 weeks off and played for hours. If he had a "life" he would have been far too busy to level so quickly. Understanding and comprehension FTL. You sir, fail at life.

I Can't wait for all these mindless nitwits to leave. If people are finding a way to enjoy the game let them. It doesn't mean they are fanbois. The more I read forums, the more i loathe the human race. So much stupidity and e-peen flaunting. So glad the internet helps all this....

guess it was my mistake.

Troll Alert

But be that as it may... What part of "200 hours of questing for each class" and "more dialogue than all 9 seasons (or how many ever there were) of The Sopranos" and "Dynamic group scenarios called Flashpoints with the best story arcs in the game" did you not understand, exactly? At what point did the word "Story" stop registering in your ears as the main selling point of this game?

OP has rushed through pretty much all the games content and is now complaining on how there is nothing to do.

Just hurry up and quit. Also, can i haz ur stuff?

This is like those people who complained about Skyrim a week after it released. "I've put in 150 hours into this game, and already I'm sick of it. I've done everything there is to do... Gosh!"

Well... yeah? Fortunately for TOR, there are 7 other classes to play. And no - I don't mean grinding those levesl in PvP. Anyone with Valor 61 at lvl 50, grinded their Character Levels in PvP. They missed 90% of the game. And for anyone who doesn't get it - this game is only a Solo RPG.... when you don't group with someone. "A-hyuck!"

OP if you came to this game for meaningful pvp I hate to break it to you but this probably is not the game you are looking for. It is all about the story. That is what Bioware does very well and they are sticking to what they do best. This is basically KOTOR with people. If you thought they were going to branch off and suddenly make a pvp oriented end game well it isn't happening at least for now.

Why do these nabs spoil MMO's for everyone. All these people moaning about the lack of content, or pushing Bioware for patches and fixes and to add more content. Look at the game on a whole...it's massive!!?

People are getting bored of games...mmo's because of their own fault. Taking time off work, rushing through content, skipping everything to hit the cap, for e-peen or something I don't know. FFS guys, it's only the 4th of January, the game has been out shy of 2 weeks, over the xmas period when 95% of you nabs should be busy with your families, you sad loner geeks.

I've enjoyed the game so much because i've took my time, I preordered the CE, and i've been playing since the 16 of Jan, yet i'm only lvl 36 atm.

How anyone can have hit lvl 50, got all the pvp gear, got all the pve gear, got all the datacom thingys, done as much as some people on these forums are posting, just shows how complete and utter sad cases you are.

MMO's are intended, especially these days, to be played casually, around work, friends, going out, all those other parts of life alot of you don't seem to have. This ain't no Chinese grind fest anymore, where you spam the same skill on thousands and thousands of mobs for your next 0.01%. The days of those games are over. People need to chill out, take a step back, and realise how much hard work has been put into this game, and how pleasing people who fly through everything as soon as it realised is impossible.