Incredibly Bad looking Pvp Armor

Evinn

Yeah i couldnt believe it when i saw it, i thought i was at the wrong pvp vendor. *** is jedi about that outfit?

Easily the worse outfit in the game, i have no idea how someone could come up with that for a jedi outfit or how their boss could put the ok stamp on it, id fire them both or transfer them back to warhammer.

It looked better in beta,then they changed it to this junk.

I don't get half of the things this Dev team does,but most of the end game gear looks like junk.Its sad that I looked like a Jedi when I was low level,now I don't know what to call this look.

Well, if you hide the helmet, at least you get a armor without the damn hood no? xD

edit:

since they made the helmet very old style samurai, they could've made the chest very samurai too, with their spaulders etc, it'd look much better

Edited by Pwnzie

It is truly awful, same with the Smuggler and they are the only 2 classes I want to play.

For a game that centres so much on your character the decisions made regarding what you can wear and how you can wear it have been really poor so far, such a shame

I actually like it simply because I know much of the Knight mythos took things from the samurai and in fact thats where vader got his look so to be taking like an early look on what vader would eventually wear I feel is a nice little homage to the origins of the character. Edited by tunewalker

The look of the pvp armor for both sentinels and guardians are so ugly that i wonder how many people will actually quit over it (yes, it looks that bad).

Seriously, you dont lvl to 50 and get the best gear, and expect to look like a clown that just dinged lvl 2. It's truly sad.

Which would be a good start except the pvp gear sets grant set bonuses such as... No minimium saber throw distance on the dps set and guardian leap heals you for 13%. You have to use the ridiculously ugly pvp sets to be competitive.

Just be grateful you are not playing either of the consular AC's ALL their high-end armour is fooking silly and in far worse shape. I have no idea if the same designer is responsible for both these sets, but he/she does not have a damn clue and should consider a new career in children's colouring books.