Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question I know a lot of you have is, why haven't we yet invited those who redeemed very recently? The answer is because of the volume of recent pre-orders that have been redeemed, which is spiking up very high. So, a lot of people have redeemed in a short period of time. Essentially we're in the same place we were on the 13th, where we invited a lot of people, but most had redeemed in the same short period of time.

Basically said the amount of preorders in December was equal to that of July so it's going to be days at a time.

If they don't get the rest in today then that would suggest someone over at Bioware is

intentionally trying to piss people off. Really, it would AMAZE me if people will have to wait

even longer considering how many days worth of pre-orders were let in yesterday.

Exactly. Today is when I expected to get in based on the previous days. Screw em if they are just messing with people at this point.

They are only doing the 1 day per wave thing because they know they ****ed up and could have gotten everyone in yesterday, so they want to make it look like as if they had more people than they actually have.

BTW, to whomever said EBGames/Gamestop was the worst for late access code...not it's not, Best Buy is....my wife and I JUST go our codes from them today....luckily we were smart enough to contact Bioware and get new codes from them earlier. If I had waited, I wouldn't even get in today at all....so I'm thankful for EA/Bioware's exceptional customer service (although they could have simply matched the date in the codes to go with our purchase date as it should have been, not scattering us farther down the chain).

They so easily could have done the last 8 day's worth of pre-orders in the first Wave, and that's a "no-duh" there, but they knew better...if they did that, they would have beyond the amount of flammers on right now than they have been having already...so like I said, let them use the Jedi Mind Trick on people...better for their business (not really).

Good Luck Decemberists!!!!!!! Dec 9th here! GO GO DEC 9th!!!

It appears the first wave finished up Dec 7th and went into the 8th. I can attest the cutoff was somewhere during the 8th as my wife got her invite but I have not and we both registered on the 8th.

I would hope that BW gets everyone else in by end of the day I doubt anyone on their team wants to be dealing with this any longer than they have too.

Good luck to all those still left out.

the question i know a lot of you have is, why haven't we yet invited those who redeemed very recently? The answer is because of the volume of recent pre-orders that have been redeemed, which is spiking up very high. So, a lot of people have redeemed in a short period of time. Essentially we're in the same place we were on the 13th, where we invited a lot of people, but most had redeemed in the same short period of time.

Basically said the amount of preorders in december was equal to that of july so it's going to be days at a time.

there not doing weekend invites, so if you dont get in today early access will be pointless for you....and there werent as many preorders as people believe, most of the december sales will be after launch.

Dont fall for the hype

The question I know a lot of you have is, why haven't we yet invited those who redeemed very recently? The answer is because of the volume of recent pre-orders that have been redeemed, which is spiking up very high. So, a lot of people have redeemed in a short period of time. Essentially we're in the same place we were on the 13th, where we invited a lot of people, but most had redeemed in the same short period of time.

Basically said the amount of preorders in December was equal to that of July so it's going to be days at a time.

Quoting and yellowing for emphasis. :rolleyes:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745

Not sure if this is the sort of information that should go on the first page or not, but essentially, they are dealing with a lot of preorders.

Hopefully SR will put up a new post for today with an idea of how many waves will go out (more or less than yesterday? etc.)

They are only doing the 1 day per wave thing because they know they ****ed up and could have gotten everyone in yesterday, so they want to make it look like as if they had more people than they actually have.

BTW, to whomever said EBGames/Gamestop was the worst for late access code...not it's not, Best Buy is....my wife and I JUST go our codes from them today....luckily we were smart enough to contact Bioware and get new codes from them earlier. If I had waited, I wouldn't even get in today at all....so I'm thankful for EA/Bioware's exceptional customer service (although they could have simply matched the date in the codes to go with our purchase date as it should have been, not scattering us farther down the chain).

They so easily could have done the last 8 day's worth of pre-orders in the first Wave, and that's a "no-duh" there, but they knew better...if they did that, they would have beyond the amount of flammers on right now than they have been having already...so like I said, let them use the Jedi Mind Trick on people...better for their business (not really).

Good Luck Decemberists!!!!!!! Dec 9th here! GO GO DEC 9th!!!

how often will the waves be today? Once every hour or once every 2 hours?

theres no telling to be honest, but i know for sure there arent as many of us as the july and november crowd were..bioware please be honest, and dont tune out a part of your player base