Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

OCT second, got invite first wave yesterday the 15th...played for a long time! lol

then a nice guy send me a messgae about me QQing that i dont like robes and thus wont be playing the class that i prefer (counserlor) only to find out that I can actually mod the look of robes to look like heavy armor!

so excited!

Edited by PaladinLight

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tellin' ya...if all we get is one wave to cover the rest of the tiny population, I'm gonna wonder what was up lol.

But I'm more or less expecting 4-8 waves, only because, hey...they need to make it look like they have a TON of pre-orders durring this last week.

LET US IN DAMN YOU! 29 MINUTES TO GO!

(Btw had to edit the post because....my mispelling of "what" which was "wat" is...bleeped??? ok what messed up country has "wat" as a dang bad word.....I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!)

(EDIT 2: OMG They don't bleep out DAMN but they bleeped out "Wat" ????????????? *** IS GOING ON!?!?!?!)

(EDIT 3: ....what the heck!!!!! Now it bleeps out W T......f) WHAT IS THE WORLD COMMING TO?????????......26 min btw)

Edited by GreyJediBajorek

From seeing how things went yesterday. This my guess. Just a guess. They stopped with Dec 7th. Not sure if it was half the day or what. This is what I am thinking.

Wave 1: Rest of Dec 7th if any are left, first half of Dec 8th.

Wave 2: Rest of Dec 8th, part of Dec 9th.

Wave 3: Rest of Dec 9th, part of Dec 10th.

Wave 4: Rest of Dec 10th, part of the 11th.

Bonus wave is any: The rest spaced like above.

This is going off what was seen from yesterday as soon as December was hit. Seems a lot of people myself included got screwed over in Pre Access codes from retailers. Biggest one being Gamestop. Then they finally got there code the week of Dec 5th. While the actual number of pre orders are low, the redemption of the codes are very high spike like the first two days of July. This is just my opinion on the waves. This is based off the reports of people getting in for early December yesterday.

I agree and understand that there are a lot of code resitrations right now, but seriously....there can't possibly be anywhere near the number there was in the past 5 months total...no way in hell...that would make absolutely no sense...

I just think they are trying to span it all out due to number of already assigned people and then HENCE why they cut it back a good shot to just 2 day invites (server loads, etc.) I mean we can all see that they could have invited all of the people on right now in ONE wave, just like the weekend beta in a way, so no reason they couldn't possibly do that again in one wave or whatever...

I couldn't see it continuing to drag on so much unless they are just trying to save their own asses from people realizing "oh crap....yeah we messed up, we so could have done this yesterday...shhh lets make them think we couldn't...we won't look as bad" It's a great tactic believe me!

But in reality, I think they waited because of the issues they were having (which should have been fixed with the server maintenance), they needed more servers (which would have been fixed durring the server maintenance), and they wanted the population to even out a bit and lower somehwhat before they let more people in (which would be the main reason)...

Hopefully their reasoning for this move will be verified this morning, otherwise expect to see a lot of nerd ragers flamming forums again, this time worse than ever before.

lol

17 minutes to GOOOOOOO

First wave out, roommate whom preordered on the 12th is NOT in.

I'm guessing by the way they did things yesterday, these last 20,000 or so preorders WILL NOT BE FINISHED until MONDAY the 19th.

Edited by Brene

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition

11.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

11/06-11/25 - In for Early Access! - (12/15-12/15)

Why cannot I still play? If supposedly did I already get invitations?