Legacy WARNING!!!

uga-buga

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey OP, it TELLS YOU before you set the name that you can't change it........

@Julsnet

So, instead you hi-jack another thread with your copy/paste post? I've seen you post that exact same post at least 4 times now, and I don't lurk here all that often.

There is no Julsnet post in here :eek:

I agree. When you choose your legacy name it just comes out of nowhere. It didn't even give me the option of putting it off because it popped up every time I loaded a new area.... I chose a name on a whim and now I'm stuck with it forever. I'm pretty disappointed about this.

hehe this is like watching evolution in action

Those who think things true, act on the information given and who perceive and notice changes will continue to thrive

To those who brashly click forward with no thought of reference will at some point miss out and blame the system for their own fault

Evolution how i love thee

hehe this is like watching evolution in action

Those who think things true, act on the information given and who perceive and notice changes will continue to thrive

To those who brashly click forward with no thought of reference will at some point miss out and blame the system for their own fault

Evolution how i love thee

I believe the phrase you're ment to be using is "Social Darwinism"

What is this legacy name thing? I didnt get the option to rename or add a name to my player name when i finished Act 1 on my BH

oh wait which is the end of Act 1? lvl 10-16 zones?

it will tell you, it's basically when you fight the final boss you are working towards now. For reps it's after Alderaan ~level 32ish if I recall.

This is a pretty ****** up thing... appearantly you cant change your legacy name...

Just warning all of you, when you complete your first act of class quest! THINK before you make a legacy.

i had no idea *** would happen when i typed in the name. Either i misread or didnt understand *** it was.

From what i hear ppl say you cant change it, so i ******* HOPE! bioware makes a legacy vendor or some **** that can reset your legacy...!

That's what happens when you give it a name that shows your immaturity. Serves you right for trying to be Mr funny pants.

The name I planned and wanted was chosen. Wasn't even common! So I had to use an alt spelling. I think there should be a ONE TIME change just because it's kind of poorly done and explained imo not everyone mines the forums and everything, BUT making a similar Respec guy just belittles the legacy name if ppl just change it constantly.

I think it was just poorly implemented and anticlimactic, I mean you get a pop up, and not really great description about it all; it would have been great as a quest with it thoroughly explained, since it affects every char on one server. OR a clear message that it doesn't have to be chosen NOW, which it seems like, though you can close it obviously.

This is a pretty ****** up thing... appearantly you cant change your legacy name...

Just warning all of you, when you complete your first act of class quest! THINK before you make a legacy.

i had no idea *** would happen when i typed in the name. Either i misread or didnt understand *** it was.

From what i hear ppl say you cant change it, so i ******* HOPE! bioware makes a legacy vendor or some **** that can reset your legacy...!

haha, better read up on stuff next time bro ;)

I hit my Legacy in the morning. I closed the annoying pop-up every time I zoned or opened my skill panel for the next level.

I fussed and fiddled with different ideas for my legacy name all day at work, and finally settled on Dawnwarden. (Lorkeon Dawnwarden is my main.)

I was very happy with this--then I logged into my Sith Marauder... Xorne Dawnbringer.

Okay, so I had NO IDEA it was going to be on all my characters; I also did not know I could show "The <insert> Legacy" instead of a surname. Both affect what I would choose. I'm pretty disappointed, and my only question now is if I DELETE the main character, will my Legacy be reset? I'll level up again as punishment for not reading the pop-up closer (though I REALLY think I shouldn't have to check a forum to tell what will happen), but if that's not going to clear my Legacy... ****.

Umm, your name is "Uga-buga". What possible issue could you have with any other names you come up with?

Just sayin'...

Yes, you have three choices: surname, title, or hide.

My character is Lorkeon. My set title is Knight of the Republic. My legacy is Dawnwarden. My guild is Nameless Souls

So my nameplate can be shown as:

Lorkeon Dawnwarden, Knight of the Republic

<Nameless Souls>

Lorkeon, Knight of the Republic

The Dawnwarden Legacy

<Nameless Souls>

OR

Lorkeon, Knight of the Republic

<Nameless Souls>