It's quicker to dismiss and re-summon my companion the heal him.

FellintoOblivion

Even as a healing specc'ed Sorcerer it's quicker to dismiss Khem then just heal him after a fight. Hell it's even quicker to summon and dismiss my mount (which insta-heals your companion) then heal him.

Not sure what this has to do with anything but it seems like something is askew if this is the most efficient method of questing.

Its been a nice saver from when your companion dies in the middle of a pack of mobs since the mobs would destroy you if you went and clicked to heal. You can get out of the way and use the summon trick and no problem. If they changed this and didnt let you heal or rez in this manner it would be a real pain.

They're not going to increase healing abilities. So they only "fix" they will do for this problem is to remove the effects of the dismissal. Meaning you'll then be stuck having to heal the companion up yourself or wait on it to heal, slowing you down a lot.

Some issues, you all really just need to keep quiet on.

So you use healing abilities instead of Seethe to heal your companion between fights? Seethe is much faster and free. Although sounds like resummoning or speeder summoning works better right now but I would imagine that is not working as intended.