Champion bags, tell me how you feel.

ObiShwan

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You pretty much get a complete set on the way to battlemaster rank 60 anyways...Im rank 61 and got complete set long ago I play a Jedi Guardian so now im buying the defense tank set for Derpball.

Maybe for some I'm also a battle master and have not had my main hand saber, the most important piece of all drop.

I'm still using a pos one. So no battle master doesn't guarantee anything. I've got 3 helms though, yay.

Ive been pretty lucky with the champ bags and only need the boots at this point but i still really detest them. The whole not knowing whether you will get an item or not really gets on my nerves and would rather have some system that meant i would know that i would be able to get x or y piece next week or the week after if i play well, even if it took me months to get all of them. Just something to work towards rather than it being purely pot luck. Edited by Kabaal

This is how I feel, i would rather pay bioware to send someone to me house to punch me in the stomach viscously several times and spit in my face if I could get AT LEAST 2/4 bags with gear in it. I swear to god I would!

Either that or I could continue to spend 24 hours 24 FOur gosh darn HOURS TRYING TO WIN A WARZONE, SO THAT i CAN OPEN A BAG AND SEE THAT THERE IS NOTHING IN IT EXCEPT UTTER PAIN AND HORROR.

Edited by Ramurdyne

In the past few days ive racked up 15 bags in total and every single one of them were commendations and no items.After all of that hard work ive to settle with commendations and not 1 item at all.

Lately ive even gone to the " can't be bothered with PVP anymore " phase.Until this is sorted out,im leaving PVP or may play casually and not bother with bags anymore.

Yup, Loving this system, and how people are complaining about how they get the same drops. At least you're getting drops. Personally, I've been through 26+ bags with absolutely no drop.

Meanwhile I see these backpedaling 50s with level 20 valor running around in 3/4 if not full pvp gear.

Frustrating.

I know that I spend more time and effort than these people do, and I don't get rewarded at all for it.

It's absolutely demoralizing and off-putting for me to PvP further. I ask BioWare to at least consider a change to this system.

There should be 2 tiers of bags in this category.

One with more commendations say 5-6 per bag

One with a random loot drop: centurion loot with a chance for Champion : Costs more

Risk vs reward chance for loot vs chance for nothing you can use or have to give it to a companion.

13 bags for a chest is a tad bit ridiculous in the current system.

looks like they nerfed the bags in last patch.

we who daily have to put up with the stupid huttball crap, plus 2 warzone fields that are so repetitive that its almost painful to play them over and over again, to get a few bags in the end of the day are starting to get mad.

used to be one reward each 4 or 5 bags now, at least for me and the people i talk to everyday ( wich are quite a few ) rewards stopped completly.

well, sub renews in 19th, we are in 8th, time is ticking.

either fix the mess you doign in pvp or its a bye bye for many people for sure.

go test your pavlov theories in other game.

Because vanilla PvP was a freaking win.

You looking to start a fuss? I never said WoW vanilla's PvP system was good. But it's still a lot better then the system SWTOR is using right now.

Edited by Fixiooo

You looking to start a fuss? I never said WoW vanilla's PvP system was good. But it's still a lot better then the system SWTOR is using right now.

And I said it was a win too.:eek:

I would be in the first line cancelling any of my subscriptions if they gave us vanilla servers but nvm.

Edited by Prodexx

In 2 weeks, i got like 20 bags.

Im in full war leader pvp set, only missing the boots.

I have 4 pieces of vindicator set.

And i got 2 sabers, and one focus off hand.

When i logg, i do the ilium open world pvp dailies and weeklies.

While im busy doing that i que for warzones.

Do the dailt and weekly for that to.

And when i have done that i just do the ilium and belsavis dailies.

I don't even know how you get a champion bag. I've been 50 for a week or so now, and I've never looted anything, bag, box or otherwise. Also been stuck at 1000 comms for a long time now, but I don't see anything I can buy with them anyway lol. Guess i'm just unlucky at looting.

looks like they nerfed the bags in last patch.

we who daily have to put up with the stupid huttball crap, plus 2 warzone fields that are so repetitive that its almost painful to play them over and over again, to get a few bags in the end of the day are starting to get mad.

used to be one reward each 4 or 5 bags now, at least for me and the people i talk to everyday ( wich are quite a few ) rewards stopped completly.

well, sub renews in 19th, we are in 8th, time is ticking.

either fix the mess you doign in pvp or its a bye bye for many people for sure.

go test your pavlov theories in other game.

People care if you leave.

I hate the system. Even having been fairly lucky. Two implants, and earpiece, wrists, boots, gloves, and a relic in about 30 bags.

...And since then I've gotten about five more pairs of boots, and three more earpieces in a total of 50ish bags. Getting really old.

I don't even know how you get a champion bag. I've been 50 for a week or so now, and I've never looted anything, bag, box or otherwise. Also been stuck at 1000 comms for a long time now, but I don't see anything I can buy with them anyway lol. Guess i'm just unlucky at looting.

I hope this is a troll. But I'll bite incase..

You need to buy merc commendations with your pvp ones, you then use those in conjunction with normal ones to buy the bags from pvp vendors in fleet or inside a warzone from the vendor there.