Just let all pre-orderers play!

Argosse

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir..... what agreement did we customers make? We fulfilled our part of paying the price now we just ask a little more, they have everything ready and you know they do, servers have been stressed already, if they let all us pre-orderers start now it wouldnt be as big a spike at launch, so blah to you. :)

If they did tell you when you pre-order that:

Sir, if you pre-order now, you probably get one day early access. Would you still pre-order? I would think twice in that case.

Yes we were told we can get up to five days. Now tell me what's your expectation when you suppose you are dealing with a reasonable business, would you think, probably at least 2-3 day hum?

You should really learn to honor your agreements. This is exactly what you were promised, but it's now not good enough?

what people seem to be blissfully negligent about when making these "They're staggering access for less server stress / queue time" arguments is that at one point.. ALL of these people WILL be on the servers at the SAME time.

There will be queue times.

There will be server stress.

There will be crashes.

All they are doing is alienating a great majority of players and giving blatant advantage to others. The above is inevitable for an MMO launch. There will be thousands upon thousands of people online at ONE time, regardless.

Stop being so ignorant.

Just let all pre-orderers play now. If your servers cant handle it then what will you do when you get to launch?

Just stop. Nothing is going to change. You will wait your turn like everyone else. You sound like a child complaining that you can't open your Christmas presents early.

/Get off my lawn

Sir..... what agreement did we customers make? We fulfilled our part of paying the price now we just ask a little more, they have everything ready and you know they do, servers have been stressed already, if they let all us pre-orderers start now it wouldnt be as big a spike at launch, so blah to you. :)

That brings to mind a crazy thing that has happened to this industry. As Publishers put more and more pressure on the Devs to make release dates games are releasing in more and more buggy forms, to the point where almost every game released is basically a beta that we as customers have to deal with. Now heres the messed up part, lets say a company releases a car where the brakes just stop working randomly. When that happens there is an outrage and the company pays for there mistake. When game companies cause customers grief, or release products that are half broken, the customers themselves instead of banding together attack eachother and defend the company unlike in any other industry. A bit OT, but something I think should become a social aware issue in this industry.

I'm with Bioware on this.. For all the complaining about not getting access today is wasted.

There were no suprises! I've been reading the complaints for hours about how bioware did this and that, but the thing is.. They did exactly what they said they were going to do and exactly how they said they were going to do it. How can you ask for more than that?

I realize that not all of you know that this day was mapped out and explained for weeks by the devs in the forums..

I realize that not all of you know what a "Troll" is and that these forums are loaded with them.

I realize that some of you who did read the posts on the release didn't understand them completely and ignored most of the important stuff.. like oh say.. what they were going to do and how.

In summary, Bioware was honest and straight with us from the start about what would happen. The only thing that was unexpected was the start on the 13th instead of the 15th.

Above all, don't worry.. soon you will be complaining about other stuff while you play.

what people seem to be blissfully negligent about when making these "They're staggering access for less server stress / queue time" arguments is that at one point.. ALL of these people WILL be on the servers at the SAME time.

There will be queue times.

There will be server stress.

There will be crashes.

All they are doing is alienating a great majority of players and giving blatant advantage to others. The above is inevitable for an MMO launch. There will be thousands upon thousands of people online at ONE time, regardless.

Stop being so ignorant.

I think the argument is that they are ramping up to ensure stability, not that they are trying to prevent queues and stress altogether. And only the "blissfully ignorant" would believe that a "great majority" is being alienated right now.