LGBT Players - Check in here!

Kresse

• 2 weeks later...

Are any TLGB (or however you want arrange the letters) guilds Imp side in Shadowlands?

For an RP server Ebon Hawk has none at least to my current knowledge as of this post.

Any info would be appreciated.

Are any TLGB (or however you want arrange the letters) guilds Imp side in Shadowlands?

For an RP server Ebon Hawk has none at least to my current knowledge as of this post.

Would be interested to know this too (I've transferred some toons there). The big Imp guild was 'Taint' on Harbinger but haven't seen them around anywhere yet, not sure if it's because of transfers or just inactivity.

Edit: and the Republic LGBT guild on Harbinger is 'Rough Trade'. Seems to to still have active members there so Taint is probably still around too. Will keep an eye out on Shadowlands too, since toons are moving around a lot these days. There's also The Stonewall Council http://www.stonewallcouncil.com/

Edited by klham

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I've been subscribed to this post for ages, but never actually commented before. I'm a pansexual female living in Australia, and been playing this game on and off since it first came out. I play mostly on Begeren Colony (though I have a couple of characters on Harbinger) and my main is my smart mouthed, sassy, omni(?)-sexual cyborg gunslinger (Using Captain Jack's term for someone who doesn't mind adding the odd non-human in the mix of partners). I have a pretty strong headcanon for a lot of my characters, which someday I might actually put into words more structured than the lists of notes I currently have. I like to play both male and female characters of varying sexualities and beliefs.

If there's an lgbt or queer-friendly guild on Begeren, I'd like to know about it. I'm fairly happy in my current guild, but I'd be willing to switch to a more open minded group, especially if they're into conquest (which I've just discovered, and fallen in love with! Though I don't do any of the pvp ones)

Hey there! I'm Z, and I'm in the process of re-starting my old LGBT/Queer guild called Horizon's Edge. The guild itself is pub side, but there are a bunch of toons scattered around impside that we RP on. We are RP focused, and will eventually be hitting raiding, so I'm not sure if your main appeal is conquest or other things. When we get more members there likely will be conquest weeks so I stop footing the bills of buying frameworks at the least. Right now we're a small band of friends, but hopefully that'll start changing into a larger band of friends ;)

Our site:

http://horizonsedge.swtorhost.com/

Over here!

I've never actually cared about guild being specificaly LGBT friendly, but my first guild was called Fluffy Bunnies and had gay officer and a lot of LGBT raiders and the rest were allies. That guild is unfortunately very much dead, but I was lucky and joined other guild which happened to have strong ally guild master and rest of the people that don't give a damn. Sometimes they have comments and say jokes that could offend someone, but they don't mean it.

If anyone doesn't feel good in their guild, we are on The Red Eclipse, Highway to Hoth and we accept all social raiding members.

Which reminds me, are on TRE any specificaly LGBT guilds?

MAJOR EDIT: Ebon Hawk now has a TLBGQIA (or however you want to arrange the letters) guild. The Eternal Republic is casual Pub side rp guild.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For those looking for a LGBT guild Impside on Ebon Hawk the newly formed Distant Sun Syndicate is recruiting.

We have causal RP/PVE/PVP/FP and working on towards Ops.

We have a Nar Shaddaa Stronghold that is now fully unlocked.

Anyone interested in joining can contact any member for an invite.

Edited by duvett
Stronghold update

Such lovely thread, i'm myself a pansexual, love don't choose age or gender. you all have my sympathy, i have a lot of bi/**** friends, and i must say, they are the best friends i ever had. i admit, i'm addict to SGR..everywhere... from books to movies, even my fictions are SGR, i'm right now tryng to find someone to be my Sith Sorc Apprentice to engage in a SGR

Agree, lovely thread here and nice to see.

Pan Transwoman checking in. Co-GL of Horizon's Edge on Begeren Colony (LGBTQ+ RP/PVE Guild). Glad to see others in the community and am of course always on the prowl for more friends and allies. :)

~Ro

PM for char names if desired.

Edited by Eidylon

• 2 weeks later...

Any LGBT-ish guilds on Shadowlands? All my mains are there, my good end-game/progression mains. Imp or Pub. My sniper's name is Mahyl and my Shadow's name is Avosla. I would be more comfortable with a pub guild, I'm currently in an imp guild that I enjoy,and while I wouldn't mind moving one of my sniper's over, I feel I need to at least leave my main where he is.

I'm gender ambiguous, female, 29. Not into meeting and dating, but I saw people sharing that, so just for *****'n'giggles. XD

I actually don't really care about the lifestyle of my guildies (Interested? Sure. Mandatory? Of course not.) as long as they don't criticize me for geeking out over the new SRGs. So that's why I'm looking for an LGBT-friendly guild and really just a tolerant guild in general that doesn't view the great big world as scary. You know, with members who welcome diversity. :)

I might also be open to rp'ing (literate big chunky text stuff, not cybering), I just haven't rp'd in years. XD

****.... I type a lot... I'm sorry.... ._.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi everyone, I am Victoria a trans player, Just wanted to inform everyone that me and some friends just started an LGBT guild in the Jedi Covenant server. At the moment we are small but we are growing. The name of the guild is Trans Sith Union. Anyone who would like to join please send me a pm through here or in game. My toon name is Furiousvicky. Plz Join us. ;) Edited by THORmaster

Hello everyone, I am gay. I'm on Shadowlands. I know a couple gaymers, but none do SWTOR. None of my friends do. It would be nice to talk to other players, especially LGBT+ players, or straight ones who are open to it. Edited by Kureshii

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...