LGBT Players - Check in here!

Kresse

• 5 weeks later...

Hey y'all!

I'm super new to SWTOR and am looking for some other LGBTQIA+ folks, preferably on the Star Forge server. I'm trans so it'd be rad to find some other trans/enby peeps as well!

Admittedly haven't played an MMO since Star Wars Galaxies back in the day, but it'd be fun to meet some new folks while I learn the ropes :)

• 3 months later...
Hey y'all!

I'm super new to SWTOR and am looking for some other LGBTQIA+ folks, preferably on the Star Forge server. I'm trans so it'd be rad to find some other trans/enby peeps as well!

Admittedly haven't played an MMO since Star Wars Galaxies back in the day, but it'd be fun to meet some new folks while I learn the ropes :)

I'm Bi. Playing In Darth Malgus In EU server. I play Jedi Knight, who is also bi. And some dialogue choices are dark, like i don't share Jedi's emotionless stuff, like no love. But mostly i am Light.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 9/3/2021 at 2:52 PM, jedi-charlotte said:

I want to add something: I don't mean to attack SWTOR for this. I know that times been different in 2011 and that it is almost impossible to re-do the conversations, yet I didn't make that clear enough in the post till now. I think they did better in KotFE etc. (not perfect but better) and that should be said.

To be fair, things weren't that different in 2011. Mass Effect 1 was released in 2007, where we had Liara who could be romancable by both f and m Shepard, in ME2 (2010) FemShep could flirt with Kelly Chambers, and in 2012 with ME3, we got Traynor and Cortez as an addition for LGBT players, and Kaidan became available for BroShep as well. In Dragon Age we also have more options, and DA: Origin was released in 2009. So, considering that Bioware did all of these games, they could implemented more diversity in SW as well. Besides, being straight is NOT a default, and as much as it wouldn't be statistically possible for everyone to be gay/bi, it's impossible for everyone to be straight. So, if there are non-straight people in real life (and, luckily, there are many ;) ), there should be non-straight people in video games as well. Everyone wants representations. It's simple as that. And it's only fair. :)

• 11 months later...

Not sure if anyone is still looking at this thread but howdy, I'm Matt, I go by Karma online. I'm PanDemi and play on Star Forge as a Jedi Knight for the most part. I don't play as much anymore but am still trying to get all the achievements on Steam :)  This is an angry screenshot of my gal Arin V'ossimage.thumb.jpeg.75726b34cad7fcaded30c12044042664.jpeg

• 2 months later...

My name is Jay, and I am not sure if anyone checks this anymore, but I am always down to group with fellow gaymers and other LGBTQ+ players. I love doing warzones! I am on the StarForge server, and I am the GM of a social casual guidl.