Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

I've had a guildie find some sort of water source as well as a purported empty water container on Tatooine.

If the water was gather on Tat, then frozen somewhere else (Hoth perhaps) then brought to Ilum it would make for a great chain.

sounds like you are on to something

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a guildie find some sort of water source as well as a purported empty water container on Tatooine.

If the water was gather on Tat, then frozen somewhere else (Hoth perhaps) then brought to Ilum it would make for a great chain.

Okay, now we just need to know where the water source is on Tat =P

ive found that water container before on tat and got the same buff, it isnt too hard to find, ill head there soon.

Are we sure the force ghost thing isnt through something already on Ilum (and not from other planets?) the force ghost could be related to the jedi/jedi statues around there or something

ive found that water container before on tat and got the same buff, it isnt too hard to find, ill head there soon.

Are we sure the force ghost thing isnt through something already on Ilum (and not from other planets?) the force ghost could be related to the jedi/jedi statues around there or something

i've never seen the ghosts in that area before

I remember finding that buff and being confused, interesting to know what it might be used for!

according to the reddit thread it has nothing to do with tat at least the guy doesn't believe so..

There's a chance he's just saying that to throw people off the trail. Consequently, does anyone know where the actual container is for the water on Tatooine?

Edited by Daftward

There's a chance he's just saying that to throw people off the trail. Consequently, does anyone know where the actual container is for the water on Tatooine?

There is that chance, but he also claims to be putting a guide out tomorrow.

There is that chance, but he also claims to be putting a guide out tomorrow.

Which would give them today to farm crystals / recipes without too much competition. All the reason to keep things on the down low until tomorrow.