The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Level 10-50s together in a warzone is the dumbest thing in MMO history

TheMove

Whoever designed the PvP in general needs to be fired.

This is quite simply the worst PvP ever conceived in an MMO, EVER.

/facepalm

so you have played every mmo?

whats the pvp like in hello kitty?

I have never played it so just wondering what it is like?

Ok im going to bed.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, they need to have level brackets. It would make for a more overall funner experience on the whole. It would basically level the playing field for each team... a group of level 10-19 going against other 10-19 would be fun, not as many 1 hit kills. Here is my PVP level brackets.

10-19

20-29

30-39

40-49

This would somewhat help level the playing field...

this being the most obvious solution...it's a wonder why its not implemented.

but yea being lvl 24 going against a bunch of lvl 50ies is not even fun.

out geared and out gunned, even if the stats are boosted.

/facepalm

so you have played every mmo?

whats the pvp like in hello kitty?

I have never played it so just wondering what it is like?

Ok im going to bed.

Your inability to discuss objectively like an adult only proves my opinion on you.

"hello kitty" Really? You must be the most immature adult, or just a child.

Your inability to discuss objectively like an adult only proves my opinion on you.

"hello kitty" Really? You must be the most immature adult, or just a child.

lmao ever try reading it in context?

You know because I was only answering in what I quoted but hey it seems you have your knickers in a twist so I will let it slide.

Good day to you sir. :)

Edited by Catchmeifucan

Tell me master pvper, what happens when the OTHER TEAM, using TEAMWORK, has a PREMADE 50s in PVP GEAR.

I capped the key points.

Where is your low level teamwork then?

4 is the most that can be in a premade as of now. I have one as 14 merc numerous against a foursome of 50s ... but when they que as a group and are on vent its can be difficult in say huttball if your team is all over the map.

Right now the distinction is how many of these guys are in a voicechat. If they have 4 50s you take it and move to the next one not come to the forums say its broke.

By the way, you have the option to do the same you know.

Actually, it'd probably be as simple as making two brackets.

1-49

Being a low level is a Warzone with the Bolster system isn't so bad until you run into 50's with Expertise gear. That's where the real issues are.

Of course, the dev's have already talked about this, so eh. It's on the table to be addressed.

Edited by Bovinity

Actually, it'd probably be as simple as making two brackets.

1-49

Being a low level is a Warzone with the Bolster system isn't so bad until you run into 50's with Expertise gear. That's where the real issues are.

Of course, the dev's have already talked about this, so eh. It's on the table to be addressed.

Link please, if you can find it.

The best idea comes from GW2;

There you get health and ability increase but ALSO UNLOCKS ALL ABILITIES. so player are truly on equal ground.

In SWTOR right now there is no reason for a level 10-30 to be in a Warsone. That person is just being a burden to the rest of the team.

The problem is that SWTOR has too many abilities so giveing a level 10 all the abilities for PvP would be an overload. Brackets would the best solution. You dont need a lot of them, just 10-25, 26-35, 36-49, 50. See, that is just 4 brackets, not big deal at all.

they could always go cross server, get a large pool of players and then make it so both teams have an even amount of levels and gear quality.

And then make a separate bracket for level 50 premade groups, because honestly that's the most annoying thing about BGs is premades steamrolling PUGs just trying to have fun.

The best idea comes from GW2;

There you get health and ability increase but ALSO UNLOCKS ALL ABILITIES. so player are truly on equal ground.

So, you can magically know how to use all these wonderful abilities.

That idea is laughable.

Might as well sell people toons called at max level

Tell me master pvper, what happens when the OTHER TEAM, using TEAMWORK, has a PREMADE 50s in PVP GEAR.

I capped the key points.

Where is your low level teamwork then?

A team of low leveled characters actually working together would still be better than eight level 50s trying to go up against them by themselves. Don't need to be 50 and decked in pvp gear to do good.

When I read these comments I just hope people are trolling.

You can't possibly be this dense.

Even if you are the most fanatic fanboy out there.

I mean you know how to put your computer on, you can type your pass word and you can read so this shouldn't be so hard to understand.

A level 50 has all his abilities unlocked vs a level 12 that has nothing, this is not balanced.

Team work is not going to make this balanced, the level 12 is useless.

Take a sorcerer healer, let's say 50 vs 12.

1: Dash

2: Pull allies to him

3: Doesn't have 3 healing abilities

4: Force bending (core talent)

5: Force regen talent

6: Grands a speed boost on shield

7: Force reduction talents

The level 12 is not just a little bit worse, he is completely useless.

Sure he can toss a heal but any DPS with all talents can lock him down and any high level healer is by far more useful.

This isn't fun for the level 50's and certainly not fun for the lowbees.

This isn't rocket science.

Edited by TheHauntingBard

All of you are missing the point. PvP gear is completely insignificant until max level.

It's actually a privledge to be able to have such quick queue's at low level and be bolstered. You're somewhat competitive and you can still make good commendations. The only PvP gear that was non-50 is level 20 and 40 gear, and it's not even PvP gear.

The only thing I do suggest is having a 50 only bracket and a 10-50 bracket.

what's all the complaining about? I am level 26 and absolutely kicking the crap out of level 40+ in pvp. The current system is fun. Current haters think fun.

think fun!!! Think fun!!!

The problem here is the community and its lack of think fun!!!

I've seen worse. There is a free MMO RPG out there that has a special PvP match that's only available every 3 hours. Its a server vs server match. It has no limit as to how many people can join and no level requirements or buffs and debuffs to even things out. Its just an all out war. Oh and this game has no max level so you see people like level 1 - 1000+. Somehow the whole thing actually works. There is just so many people that level doesn't matter. You could see like 100 level 1-10 guys beating on a level 100 guy and its freaking hilarious. Granted the battles are laggy as all hell but still fun none the less.

Actually I've been PvPing quite a bit and I think how they've designed the system is great. You're rewarded for being higher level with more abilities and the talents to boost them but low levels are still very effective.

So, here's a vote to keep it as it is.

What's all the complaining about? I am level 26 and absolutely kicking the crap out of level 40+ in PVP. The current system is fun. Current haters think FUn.

Until you actually go against a team with level 50 players, in PVP gear. When that happens, come back here and tell us how much "fun" you had.

You do understand that a lvl 10 fighting against a lvl 50 wont have the skills nor the damage output even if boolstered. You wont have your snares, cc, buffs, heals, etc. Yeah sorry this boolster thing is garbage, just makes you cannon fodder.

Atleast break it up into 2 or even 3 teirs.

10-25

26-50

51-75(when added)

or just do the standard 10 lvl teirs.

with my high level alt i get great scores and commedations

with my lvl 12 guy not so good, gets ate up quick

there is a difference!

If you were even a slightly smart pvper, a lvl 10 wouldnt 1v1 a 50. Its a team game because you need teamwork to win, your complaining because you dont win alot and thats why.