What companions do you want for next galactic seasons?

I want something that speaks Basic.  No more gobble-diguk or even Huttese.

Highest wish-for would be a Male Chiss (still upset I couldn't get the Aristocra  for long term romance :-(.

And I definately would NOT want a Hutt on my ship. You know how much those things weigh?  (see republic side Makeb story for details) 

(i know, different franchise, but, "scottie, give me more power, i've got to get this thing off the ground!")

3 hours ago, Shayddow said:

And I definately would NOT want a Hutt on my ship. You know how much those things weigh?

Compared to the actual weight of the ship?  Almost nothing.  (My best guess is that the player ships tip the scales at about 1000-1500 tonnes.)

No more companions. There are way more than enough. New playable species would be awesome though, bothan or wookiee. But i'd be shocked if they added either being they'd have to redo romance cutscenes for the taller wookiees and the bothan's longer snount probably wouldn't work either. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/20/2024 at 5:41 PM, casirabit said:

None, we already have too many.

In a 12 year old game we have too many of everything except playable content. If it's no more companions, it should be no more strongholds, no more mounts, no more pets, no more gear and weapon sets based on lackluster streaming series, etc. Take the time and money saved there to add playable content to the game.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, DWho said:

In a 12 year old game we have too many of everything except playable content.

*new content.

Fixed that for you. 

Funny thing, when I first read this thread when it started I was thinking it would be nice to get new content from the GS reward track. Like one new operation boss every 20 levels. Then later add the same bosses to GS vendor so people can get access to them later too. I know it's never going to happen, but one can dream. 

On 7/21/2024 at 10:52 AM, Kirameki said:

Unless the reward is Major Anri I don't need a new companion.

Yes!

I don’t care about reward companions as they’ve been lately.

i just want Tau and Arn on my Republic characters, and Anri and Rivix on my Empire characters.

None.... We have enough already....I want them to stop forcing temp companions on me and let me use the companions I want to play with and that I spent time and resources on maxing out.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2024 at 8:54 PM, orichichan said:

Not for every galactic seasons but just for some. What companions do you want for next galactic seasons? :t_smile:

Here are mine :

• Bothan
  • Trandoshan
  • Gormak (female)
  • Voss (female commando)
  • Chiss (I always wanted to have Salana Rok as companion but we can't. So I hope we could have a female chiss companion as cool as Salana Rok with the galactic seasons)
  • Killik
  • Wookie

Gormak. But male. And he must speak basic! And he should not be in the spaceship when not following me. Killik is also fine. If we get the option to become a joiner would be amazing (for me).

Other option is to be a Wookie. Not knowing basic isn't an issue. Should be able to hug him.

There wont be any more companions thanks to the those who complained about their number.  New companions will be tied to a grind wall like Bessie. They figure why make it easier for players when they can do incessant grindfest. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Christie_Swift said:

There wont be any more companions thanks to the those who complained about their number.  New companions will be tied to a grind wall like Bessie. They figure why make it easier for players when they can do incessant grindfest. 

And I feel like we already know a possible future one.

Spoiler

A content grind to get the HK astromech a new HK body

1 hour ago, absolutetristan said:

And I feel like we already know a possible future one.

Hide contents

A content grind to get the HK astromech a new HK body

Spoiler

But what if I like the HK as an astromech? That aside, I feel like we have enough HK units in the roster: HK-51, HK-55...

• Like 2