Justice For Lysslo - She Is So Lonely!!!!

37 minutes ago, BryantWood said:

Heya players!

I wanted to jump in to let you all know that I did some testing on the Geonosian Handler License and can confirm that the license is still dropping from the Mutated Geonosian Queen. I saw mention of the Wings of Nihrot, the Geonosian Handler License has the same chance to drop as the Wings of Nihrot.

Thank you for calling out other potential drops that might be bugged (Illumination Probe Crate decoration from Blood Hunt and the Manned Blaster Turret decoration from Collicoid Games), we will keep an eye on these as well.

Good luck hunting, and Justice For Lysslo!!!

Maybe consider the Corellian AA turret from the Meridian Complex flashpoint aswell :) Never seen that one ingame in anyone else's stronghold or as a drop.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ThadiusMoor said:

While I agree it should be hard, it should be noted, other operations with equally valuable rare items drop their items as intended and within the expected rareness, but they drop.

Example: Wings of the Architect

Example: Avalanche Tank

Example: Helix Hyperpod

Example: Red Sphere

I can continue, but I digress...

Yes, I understand these are all mounts, and while Lysslo is a special case being a companion, it shouldn't make any difference to the rarity based on the equally rare other things listed here.

And if the devs are worried about her being tradable as a reason to not fix the drop, then make her bind on pickup and solve that issue outright, along with correcting/increasing the drop rate to at least as good as any of these other drops.

Either it is bugged or the drop rate is so infinitely low that it could never realistically drop.

Either way...

Justice for Lysslo!!!

Bro I haven't seen the Avalanche Tank dropping in years!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BryantWood said:

Heya players!

I wanted to jump in to let you all know that I did some testing on the Geonosian Handler License and can confirm that the license is still dropping from the Mutated Geonosian Queen. I saw mention of the Wings of Nihrot, the Geonosian Handler License has the same chance to drop as the Wings of Nihrot.

Thank you for calling out other potential drops that might be bugged (Illumination Probe Crate decoration from Blood Hunt and the Manned Blaster Turret decoration from Collicoid Games), we will keep an eye on these as well.

Wow... That drop rate must be some kind of low cause I've never seen it drop ever.

Thank you on those other decos too, hopefully they can be fixed.

Well, there ya have it, it is still in-game.

I guess I better kill that bug a lot more.

Drop rates that are so low make me less inclined to farm. So, I don't. The only time I really ever go back into Queen HM is if a new player needs the achievement. Drop rates that are so abysmally low demotivate me to go back in there, or to any other content with low drop rates. Just sayin'.....

• Like 1

Can we please add these things to their associated vendors for truly exorbitant costs? We don't need to have both a significant skill requirement alongside a major luck requirement.

• Lysslo - 10,000 Ossus Fragments (increase the cap) + Legend Status on Ossus + All 4 Hive Queen Achievements
  • Red Sphere - 200 Gray Helix Components + Legend Status with Gree + All 4 Xenoanalyst II Achievements
  • Wings of Nihrot - 100 Blue VM R-4 Tokens + 1 of Each Purple VM R-4 Token  + True Anomaly 

Would also be nice to have consistent drop rates for the NiM mounts in general. Give them a chance to drop from the last boss (whatever Bantam Dxun Reaper and Helix Hyperpod chance is), and then a guaranteed drop for doing a timed run.

• Like 3

It does not drop on Story Mode, it is a rare drop on Hard Mode, which people almost never do anymore.

Many groups can't even finish Hive HM since 7.x arrived, though gear ratings should be getting back to where they'd have a better chance with it.

I have been trying for this for years.

5 hours ago, BryantWood said:

Heya players!

Miserably low drop rates aren't much fun, please consider increasing them to something reasonable.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, BryantWood said:

Heya players!

Thanks for communicating with us. I appreciate that.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BryantWood said:

Heya players!

Good to know.

As low as Nihrot Wing is 💀 but at least it's not a bug.

On 3/20/2024 at 2:29 PM, Darcmoon said:

That’s all circumstantial. I e never seen the Czerka crate-o-magic drop and neither have a lot of others.   That doesn’t mean it doesn’t drop.  I doubt most people who may have gotten that comp are paying attention and saying it still drops.  I had someone the other day say the mount from CZ-193 didn’t drop anymore and others agreed with them till I said I had gotten it just the week before.  

The mount from CZ-198 is bind on pick-up. I've gotten it twice (both on rep characters) on Star Forge and once on Malgus. I haven't gotten it on any other servers.  I've never gotten a crate-omatic. I haven't done Lair quest yet anywhere.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Shayddow said:

The mount from CZ-198 is bind on pick-up. I've gotten it twice (both on rep characters) on Star Forge and once on Malgus. I haven't gotten it on any other servers.  I've never gotten a crate-omatic. I haven't done Lair quest yet anywhere.

Not unless they've changed it recently.  This has been sitting in my legacy storage for years.

deslerexpolorer.JPG

Edited by Screaming_Ziva
  • Like 1

Well, I don't have the date when I got it, and I can't look it up, because I only see the achievement under Possessions: Mounts, Desler collector, and I don't have the Desler Avenger or the Turbo, and it only shows the date of the last achievement when you have all 4 mounts.

But when I got them I have on my Jedi and one on my smuggler on Star Forge, they were bind on pickup because I had wanted to have one on a Pub character & one on an Imp but it didn't happen that way. Not sure what year I got them. Maybe either you got yours before or after I got mine. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Shayddow said:

Well, I don't have the date when I got it, and I can't look it up, because I only see the achievement under Possessions: Mounts, Desler collector, and I don't have the Desler Avenger or the Turbo, and it only shows the date of the last achievement when you have all 4 mounts.

But when I got them I have on my Jedi and one on my smuggler on Star Forge, they were bind on pickup because I had wanted to have one on a Pub character & one on an Imp but it didn't happen that way. Not sure what year I got them. Maybe either you got yours before or after I got mine. 

I don't remember when I got the one in my storage but I do believe I was one of the first people to get a drop when it was released and even back then it was bind to legacy:

https://web.archive.org/web/20131003025141/http://dulfy.net/2013/08/07/swtor-desler-explorer-mount-guide

• Thanks 1

I wanted to share my findings as someone who has done everything possible in the game. @BryantWood

-Illumination Probe Crate is fully bugged and does not drop from Blood Hunt on any difficulty, or any player level.

-Manned Blaster Turret is fully bugged and does not drop from Blood Hunt on any difficulty, or any player level.

-Czerka Banner: Sunrise, and Czerka Data Core drop from the reverse flashpoints of intention. (Meltdown currently drops the banner, Labs currently drops the Data Core)

-Avalanche Heavy Tank from Explosive Conflict is bugged and has an extremely low drop rate. As in, I have done Explosive Conflict master mode over 450 times, and I have seen the mount drop once. The mount is bind on pickup for your group, meaning you cannot have a reasonable way to ever earn your mount on your main toon in your Legacy. You should adjust the drop rate, or better yet, leave the drop rate quite low but allow us to place the Avalanche Heavy Tank in our Legacy Cargo Bay, similar to the Gree Event's Red Sphere, such that we can choose which toon in our Legacy to ride it on. You have already approached almost every other reward in this game to that system so I don't understand the purpose of not doing so for these mounts.

-Wings of Nihrot from R-4 Anomaly has a low drop rate. My team was the world first completion of the R-4 Anomaly operation, and did the operation over 200 total times in the first year of its life cycle. We got the Mount one time, and the person who won the mount quit our raid team after R-4 Anomaly Master Mode was removed from your Road Map. (So now all eight of us on our team don't have the Mount.) Similar to stated above, you should adjust the drop rate, or better yet, make the Wings of Nihrot Legacy Bound. Furthermore, you may consider putting it in the Legacy Tab Interface under Achievements -> Operations -> R-4 Veteran Mode -> Mark of Mastery and let us ride the mount for completing everything in the operation. This would be similar to the Wings of the Dragon mount from Gods of the Machine Master Mode in game update 5.8.

-All uprising mounts have a low drop rate. Similarly, if you're going to make them so rare, please allow them to be Legacy Bound.

I would like to point out an example of a poorly designed reward: Imagine playing your main character in Explosive Conflict master mode 450 times (52 weeks per year, weekly lockout) and after ~9 years one human being in your raid team has received one copy of the mount. I don't see the logic in a developer unironically designing a reward this way, it is clearly bugged, and should be fixed in the next maintenance time.

Edited by CliffRedemption
  • Thanks 4

A .001% chance to drop? What if BroadSword actually posted the drop rates on all the special loot? Hive Queen Vet mode has the same drop rate as Wings of Nahut? I mean really, no one wants to grind that. I've seen other posts where it's even worst on some other drops.  I played for 10 years before getting Karagga's Unyielding Helm (the Hutt Bell Hat). Only by the good graces of another player did I actually get one by gifting it to me. I mean that drops nearly 100% of the time on vet mode. I can't tell you how many vet KP runs I have done and have never gotten the drop personally. Over 2 hundred for sure over 10 years. How about the achievement grind of like 250 pod races on 4 planets or like 1000 total?  It's these unforgiving, never going to get that achievement or special goody that makes me play the game less.

• Like 2

On 3/21/2024 at 9:31 PM, BryantWood said:

Heya players!

When you have things like that on the radar could you also look into the drop chances for the asteroid mining cart that drops from Hammer Station

• Like 1

On 3/21/2024 at 3:10 PM, Revan-the-knight said:

Maybe consider the Corellian AA turret from the Meridian Complex flashpoint aswell :) Never seen that one ingame in anyone else's stronghold or as a drop.

1000% agree farmed that on MM and Vet and nothin, i assume it never drops, and my fellow decorators have never seen it either.

• Like 2

On 3/24/2024 at 4:31 AM, MerlinPotter said:

When you have things like that on the radar could you also look into the drop chances for the asteroid mining cart that drops from Hammer Station

Heh, I've never got anything from all the HS grind...

• Like 2

Surely, Increase the drop rates - this is madness. Why not include Lysslo into galatic season vendor so everyone has the opportunity to buy it. Same with the Tank and the Symbiote Rakling. At least those who have done all the seasons has something to buy. Why not include all the previous companions from the seasons for players to buy also. These super low drop rates are soul destroying for players. Get fair.

Edited by asvenables

On 3/21/2024 at 9:31 PM, BryantWood said:

Heya players!

Well, there are far more decorations that do not drop, but they should. Coreliian AA turret during Meridian Complex FP for example? You should definitely check all decorations and see if they drop or not and fix it. There are a lot of decos from various activities that do not drop. Fix it already.

As as someone above stated. Make these drop obtainable from vendor for similar work requirment. We have so many currencies we have nothing to spend on, so why not make those drops avaialble in vendor? It's not that it'd change much lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • Dev Post

Hey Community!

I’m back after an excavation mission into our loot to check on some of the drops mentioned, and want to share my findings with you.

First let’s tackle the drops that will be fixed in a future patch!

These drops are currently broken and will be fixed in patch 7.5:

• Copero Resort Rug from Traitor Among the Chiss
    • Obtained from bonus boss Strike Team Walker
  • Illumination Probe Crate from Blood Hunt
    • Obtained from the Mandalorian Cache
  • Manned Blaster Turret from Collicoid War Games
    • Obtained from Annihilator 6K-A2
  • Corellian AA Turret from Objective Meridian
    • Obtained from final bosses

These drops will have their sources corrected in patch 7.5:

• Czerka Banner: Sunrise will correctly say it drops from [FLASHPOINT] Czerka Core Meltdown
  • Czerka Data Core will correctly say it drops from [FLASHPOINT] Czerka Corporate Labs

—---------------—---------------—---------------—---------------—---------------
Next, let’s discuss drops that won’t be changing at this time. 
We are aware of the low drop rates and difficulty requirements for these items and will be continuing discussions on how to best address them. These changes will be part of a larger initiative to enhance loot in Operations and Flashpoints.

These items are dropping, but only from specific difficulties:

• Asteroid Mining Cart from Hammer Station Master Mode
  • Red Sphere from Xenoanalyst II Veteran Mode
  • Desler Turbo from Karagga’s Palace Story Mode

These items are dropping correctly with low drop rates:

• Avalanche Tank from Explosive Conflict
  • Desler Explorer from Martinique Desler
  • Desler Avenger from Eternity Vault
  • Wings of Nihrot from The R4 Anomaly
  • Lysslo (Geonosian Handler License) from the Mutated Geonosian Queen

These items require further investigation:

• All Uprisings Mounts
  • Eternal Championship Mounts

Thank you all for bringing these drops to our attention, and please continue to let us know if you suspect more drops are not working properly. I’ll be back after a next excursion into more reported drops!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 16

20 minutes ago, BryantWood said:

Hey Community!

I’m back after an excavation mission into our loot to check on some of the drops mentioned, and want to share my findings with you.

First let’s tackle the drops that will be fixed in a future patch!

These drops are currently broken and will be fixed in patch 7.5:

• Copero Resort Rug from Traitor Among the Chiss
    • Obtained from bonus boss Strike Team Walker
  • Illumination Probe Crate from Blood Hunt
    • Obtained from the Mandalorian Cache
  • Manned Blaster Turret from Collicoid War Games
    • Obtained from Annihilator 6K-A2
  • Corellian AA Turret from Objective Meridian
    • Obtained from final bosses

These drops will have their sources corrected in patch 7.5:

• Czerka Banner: Sunrise will correctly say it drops from [FLASHPOINT] Czerka Core Meltdown
  • Czerka Data Core will correctly say it drops from [FLASHPOINT] Czerka Corporate Labs

—---------------—---------------—---------------—---------------—---------------
Next, let’s discuss drops that won’t be changing at this time. 
We are aware of the low drop rates and difficulty requirements for these items and will be continuing discussions on how to best address them. These changes will be part of a larger initiative to enhance loot in Operations and Flashpoints.

These items are dropping, but only from specific difficulties:

• Asteroid Mining Cart from Hammer Station Master Mode
  • Red Sphere from Xenoanalyst II Veteran Mode
  • Desler Turbo from Karagga’s Palace Story Mode

These items are dropping correctly with low drop rates:

• Avalanche Tank from Explosive Conflict
  • Desler Explorer from Martinique Desler
  • Desler Avenger from Eternity Vault
  • Wings of Nihrot from The R4 Anomaly

These items require further investigation:

• All Uprisings Mounts
  • Eternal Championship Mounts

Thank you all for bringing these drops to our attention, and please continue to let us know if you suspect more drops are not working properly. I’ll be back after a next excursion into more reported drops!

Lysslo?

• Sad 1