Justice For Lysslo - She Is So Lonely!!!!

This used to drop in Heroic Mode Lair Of The Mountain Queen, but hasn't in years.

This companion is so lonely... Noone ever plays with her.

Please, please, please...

Fix this problem so Lysslo can come out and play!

Lysslo.jpg

I mention this now because Lair Of The Mountain Queen is currently in the batch of Galactic Seasons Objectives.

It would encourage players to do Heroic Mode if they could get this companion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broadsword Reply:

On 3/21/2024 at 2:31 PM, BryantWood said:

Heya players!

I wanted to jump in to let you all know that I did some testing on the Geonosian Handler License and can confirm that the license is still dropping from the Mutated Geonosian Queen. I saw mention of the Wings of Nihrot, the Geonosian Handler License has the same chance to drop as the Wings of Nihrot.

Thank you for calling out other potential drops that might be bugged (Illumination Probe Crate decoration from Blood Hunt and the Manned Blaster Turret decoration from Collicoid Games), we will keep an eye on these as well.

Good luck hunting, and Justice For Lysslo!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, there are many other bugged or terribly low drop rate things.

Flashpoint Decos:

Copero Resort Rug - A Traitor Among The Chiss
Illumination Probe Crate - Blood Hunt
Manned Blaster Turret - Collicoid Games
Corellian AA turret - Objective Meridian
Asteroid Mining Cart - Hammer Station

Czerka Banner: Sunrise & Czerka Data Core drop from the opposite places as listed originally coming from.

Mounts:

Avalanche Tank - EC
Red Sphere - Xeno
Desler Explorer - Martinique Desler
Desler Avenger - Flashpoints
Desler Turbo - KP

Wings of Nihrot - R-4

All Uprisings Mounts

Eternal Championship Mounts

Here is a great reply that covers some of it in detail:

On 3/22/2024 at 2:32 PM, CliffRedemption said:

I wanted to share my findings as someone who has done everything possible in the game. @BryantWood

-Illumination Probe Crate is fully bugged and does not drop from Blood Hunt on any difficulty, or any player level.

-Manned Blaster Turret is fully bugged and does not drop from Blood Hunt on any difficulty, or any player level.

-Czerka Banner: Sunrise, and Czerka Data Core drop from the reverse flashpoints of intention. (Meltdown currently drops the banner, Labs currently drops the Data Core)

-Avalanche Heavy Tank from Explosive Conflict is bugged and has an extremely low drop rate. As in, I have done Explosive Conflict master mode over 450 times, and I have seen the mount drop once. The mount is bind on pickup for your group, meaning you cannot have a reasonable way to ever earn your mount on your main toon in your Legacy. You should adjust the drop rate, or better yet, leave the drop rate quite low but allow us to place the Avalanche Heavy Tank in our Legacy Cargo Bay, similar to the Gree Event's Red Sphere, such that we can choose which toon in our Legacy to ride it on. You have already approached almost every other reward in this game to that system so I don't understand the purpose of not doing so for these mounts.

-Wings of Nihrot from R-4 Anomaly has a low drop rate. My team was the world first completion of the R-4 Anomaly operation, and did the operation over 200 total times in the first year of its life cycle. We got the Mount one time, and the person who won the mount quit our raid team after R-4 Anomaly Master Mode was removed from your Road Map. (So now all eight of us on our team don't have the Mount.) Similar to stated above, you should adjust the drop rate, or better yet, make the Wings of Nihrot Legacy Bound. Furthermore, you may consider putting it in the Legacy Tab Interface under Achievements -> Operations -> R-4 Veteran Mode -> Mark of Mastery and let us ride the mount for completing everything in the operation. This would be similar to the Wings of the Dragon mount from Gods of the Machine Master Mode in game update 5.8.

-All uprising mounts have a low drop rate. Similarly, if you're going to make them so rare, please allow them to be Legacy Bound.

I would like to point out an example of a poorly designed reward: Imagine playing your main character in Explosive Conflict master mode 450 times (52 weeks per year, weekly lockout) and after ~9 years one human being in your raid team has received one copy of the mount. I don't see the logic in a developer unironically designing a reward this way, it is clearly bugged, and should be fixed in the next maintenance time.

Drop rates should never be so low that barely anyone ever sees them. That is just a wasted design and not even close to fun.

These should be adjusted to allow for many, many more people to enjoy the rewards.

And bugged stuff, well, just fix them please!

💯

Edited by ThadiusMoor
  • Like 3

• ThadiusMoor changed the title to Justice For Lysslo - She Is So Lonely!!!!

I was under the impression she still dropped, but only with a very small chance? But who knows, maybe with 7.4.1 and the new loot table she has been replaced by a set of boots or whatever

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, Whykara said:

I was under the impression she still dropped, but only with a very small chance? But who knows, maybe with 7.4.1 and the new loot table she has been replaced by a set of boots or whatever

Never drops. It hasn't in like at least 2 years or more.

16 minutes ago, ThadiusMoor said:

Never drops. It hasn't in like at least 2 years or more.

How do you know it never drops?  Is it just it hasn’t dropped in a group you are in during that time?

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Darcmoon said:

How do you know it never drops?  Is it just it hasn’t dropped in a group you are in during that time?

Many people have  reported this over the last couple years. That's hundreds and hundreds of runs of many people, not just me.

And if it does still drop, the % is so low that it never actually drops.

This should be adjusted so it actually drops at least one out of every few times the boss is killed by anyone, maybe on the order of like 30% chance to drop.

Either way... Justice For Lysslo!!!

Edited by ThadiusMoor

1 minute ago, ThadiusMoor said:

Many people have  reported this over the last couple years. That's hundreds and hundreds of runs of many people, not just me.

That’s all circumstantial. I e never seen the Czerka crate-o-magic drop and neither have a lot of others.   That doesn’t mean it doesn’t drop.  I doubt most people who may have gotten that comp are paying attention and saying it still drops.  I had someone the other day say the mount from CZ-193 didn’t drop anymore and others agreed with them till I said I had gotten it just the week before.  

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Darcmoon said:

That’s all circumstantial. I e never seen the Czerka crate-o-magic drop and neither have a lot of others.   That doesn’t mean it doesn’t drop.  I doubt most people who may have gotten that comp are paying attention and saying it still drops.  I had someone the other day say the mount from CZ-193 didn’t drop anymore and others agreed with them till I said I had gotten it just the week before.  

Put it this way...

It has never showed up on the gtn on Satele Shan in all this time, and guaranteed, someone would sell it if it was in fact still dropping.

Not everyone likes companions, so the chance they sell it is high enough, which in this case, never happens cause it never drops.

And noone ever advertises the sale of one in chat... Ever.

I troll fleet LOTS, and I've never ever seen anyone selling it in all this time.

Edited by ThadiusMoor

4 minutes ago, ThadiusMoor said:

Put it this way...

It has never showed up on the gtn on Satele Shan in all this time, and guaranteed, someone would sell it if it was in fact still dropping.

Not everyone likes companions, so the chance they sell it is high enough, which in this case, never happens cause it never drops.

I doubt he would ever be on the GTN.  Considering how rare he is most people probably sell the contract in fleet chat. 

Any that get the companion drop probably use it right away instead of selling it, that's most likely why you never see it on the GTN if it's that rare

Increasing the drop rate would probably be a good idea, it's just a companion

• Like 1

Hm, I've actually seen Crate-O-Whatev but never this companion, the more you know...

(It's likely "bugged" I don't think an operation drop is supposed to be near impossible like the Crate or the CZ mount)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eabevella said:

Hm, I've actually seen Crate-O-Whatev but never this companion, the more you know...

(It's likely "bugged" I don't think an operation drop is supposed to be near impossible like the Crate or the CZ mount)

It's supposed to be the 'big' reward for the harder modes of the Lair operation so the drop rate has always been extremely low

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, denajii said:

It's supposed to be the 'big' reward for the harder modes of the Lair operation so the drop rate has always been extremely low

While I agree it should be hard, it should be noted, other operations with equally valuable rare items drop their items as intended and within the expected rareness, but they drop.

Example: Wings of the Architect

Example: Avalanche Tank

Example: Helix Hyperpod

Example: Red Sphere

I can continue, but I digress...

Yes, I understand these are all mounts, and while Lysslo is a special case being a companion, it shouldn't make any difference to the rarity based on the equally rare other things listed here.

And if the devs are worried about her being tradable as a reason to not fix the drop, then make her bind on pickup and solve that issue outright, along with correcting/increasing the drop rate to at least as good as any of these other drops.

Either it is bugged or the drop rate is so infinitely low that it could never realistically drop.

Either way...

Justice for Lysslo!!!

Edited by ThadiusMoor

13 hours ago, Darcmoon said:

I've received 3 Czerka crate-o-magic's in the last year

• Like 1

4 hours ago, denajii said:

The drop rate of that Nihrot Wing thing is pretty low but people still getting it even though I've never seen one in my runs, and I've seen people complained about how low the drop rate was. There's definitely something wrong if the ant companion has an even lower drop rate.

BS should look to it but oh well, we know how their attitude is with bugs...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FrontLineFodder said:

I've received 3 Czerka crate-o-magic's in the last year

7 hours ago, Darcmoon said:

I now officially hate you and shall spend the next 5 minutes pouting. 😁

I love your response here, and this is kind of proof of how ridiculously low the drop rate is for this companion, however, I still suspect it is not a case of low drop rate but rather a bug preventing the item from dropping.

I firmly believe it is the same bug that has befallen the Illumination Probe Crate decoration from Blood Hunt and the Manned Blaster Turret decoration from Collicoid Games, both of which have been bugged for years and years and years.

I just want my Lysslo!

Justice For Lysslo!!!

• Dev Post

Heya players!

I wanted to jump in to let you all know that I did some testing on the Geonosian Handler License and can confirm that the license is still dropping from the Mutated Geonosian Queen. I saw mention of the Wings of Nihrot, the Geonosian Handler License has the same chance to drop as the Wings of Nihrot.

Thank you for calling out other potential drops that might be bugged (Illumination Probe Crate decoration from Blood Hunt and the Manned Blaster Turret decoration from Collicoid Games), we will keep an eye on these as well.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 12
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, BryantWood said:

Heya players!

Feels the need to mention after that message that the Copero Resort Rug from A Traitor Among the Chiss is more bugged than bugged and with the Copero SH now in game, maybe the team should take a peak at the situation and kick the bug in the bum with spiky shoes to make sure it will stay away. But also thanks for answering about this one, I have been wondering about Lysslo myself.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BryantWood said:

I think the problem is HM Geonosian Queen probably just not done that often, a prog group might do it once to check it off, but I don't really see groups farming it. I used to see at least 1 or so Lysslo license on GTN back during 6.0 for like 1 billion credits, but havent seen any on GTN in a long time. Maybe if his drop rate was increased it might actually lead to some groups farming that boss more often, or at least some ending up on the GTN?

For the Illumination Probe Crate I trie dfarming for it with guildmates some time ago, probably did like 30+ MM runs WITH bonus boss objective finished, and never saw it drop even once, so IF it drops at all its drop rate is rediculously rare.

Haven't done Colicoids anywhere near as much, but have done quite some runs for guildmates to get achievement for it, also never seen the Manned Blaster Turret drop personally, HOWEVER I did recently see a stronghold on public listings that had not one, but TWO Manned Blaster Turrets in their stronghold, which was the first time since I started playing SWTOR in fall 2017 that I ever saw that decoration in person.

• Like 1