Please remove Tech Frags from GSF daily/weekly.

Toraak

There are currently players that do GSF exclusively for tech frags for OEM's, and RPM's that are intentionally ruining GSF matches by sabotaging matches. They are intentionally Self Destructing making it so the team they are on are losing as fast as possible.

This behavior should never be tolerated. To combat this I'm asking for Broadsword to Remove all Tech Frags from the GSF Daily and weekly quests. If they don't have a way to farm Tech frags in a manner that ruins the enjoyment of the game for the rest of the population doing GSF, they will have less reason to even be in a game mode that they do not enjoy themselves, and won't be ruining the game mode for those that enjoy it.

If removing tech frags isn't an option, then please take action against accounts that are doing this. They should be punished for ruining the game for others.

Edited by Toraak

58 minutes ago, Toraak said:

If removing tech frags isn't an option, then please take action against accounts that are doing this. They should be punished for ruining the game for others.

This is the correct answer. Or change the kick system so we can deal with it ourselves, ideally. Removing rewards is not a great solution since it punishes the people who are participating in good faith. 

Agreed that it's a problem. Also feel like posting in this subforum is a waste of time these days. Broadsword was very clear about how much they value our feedback last time it was offered. 

16 minutes ago, DakhathKilrathi said:

This is the correct answer. Or change the kick system so we can deal with it ourselves, ideally. Removing rewards is not a great solution since it punishes the people who are participating in good faith. 

Agreed that it's a problem. Also feel like posting in this subforum is a waste of time these days. Broadsword was very clear about how much they value our feedback last time it was offered. 

I know, but I'm close to the end. If broadsword Doesn't do something about this nonsense, I'm going to seriously have to look into leaving Swtor for the 1st time. I'm tired of seeing a certain player (who seems to always get put on my team) sabotaging my matches. Something needs to be done about getting rid of these types one way or the other. Ruining the game for others is Bull**** and should not be tolerated.

You want to eliminating tech frags from the dailies and weeklies so only people who play GSF for the joy of GSF bother queuing. No more unskilled players or self destructors who join only for tech fragments ruining your game.

If you don't care about the rewards being removed, why do you care about which team wins and which team loses?

Unless you want to drastically cut the number of players that queue and extend your wait times 30 plus minutes, ask for change to the parameters in which players complete the dailies and weeklies.

Make participation in the game, independent of win or loss, be the determining factor in how quickly dailies and weeklies are completed.

Edited by Darkestmonty

16 hours ago, Darkestmonty said:

You want to eliminating tech frags from the dailies and weeklies so only people who play GSF for the joy of GSF bother queuing. No more unskilled players or self destructors who join only for tech fragments ruining your game.

If you don't care about the rewards being removed, why do you care about which team wins and which team loses?

Unless you want to drastically cut the number of players that queue and extend your wait times 30 plus minutes, ask for change to the parameters in which players complete the dailies and weeklies.

Make participation in the game, independent of win or loss, be the determining factor in how quickly dailies and weeklies are completed.

Your posts on the other threads have been seen. Your idea of Medal count for dailies/weeklies would not get people to participate, but SD in all TDM's because they can't get medals and all park on 1 sat on Dom matches farming defense medals.

Getting rid of those that are intentionally sabotaging matches is a good thing. I'd prefer a better Vote to kick method like Ramalina posted in the other thread, where if you die multiple times in a short amount of time you get an increased penealty on how quickly you can launch. 

Edited by Toraak

1 hour ago, Toraak said:

Your posts on the other threads have been seen. Your idea of Medal count for dailies/weeklies would not get people to participate, but SD in all TDM's because they can't get medals and all park on 1 sat on Dom matches farming defense medals.

Getting rid of those that are intentionally sabotaging matches is a good thing. I'd prefer a better Vote to kick method like Ramalina posted in the other thread, where if you die multiple times in a short amount of time you get an increased penealty on how quickly you can launch. 

Self destructing in gsf would not advance the daily and weekly if medals were used to advance those missions. The reason people self destruct is there is no gain for drawing out a losing game. Currently the top player on a losing team earns the same one point advancement as someone who self destructs from the start.

And Ramalinas proposal would end up locking new players out of respawning until they are auto-kicked from the game. Three times my group was spawn camping enemies at the capitol ships. They would spawn in and we would kill them in less than 30 seconds. Those players under Ramalinas plan would end up having to wait minutes between respawning.

Ramalinas plan would also impact on satellite missions where we have pushed the enemy so far back they can't leave their capitol ship. It will be really fun for your team when only half the players are respawning every few minutes (before they are kicked for inactivity) because we set up a blockade of gunships at your capitol ships to keep you from ever leaving the spawn area.

You can create and layer on as many rules as you want to punish self destructors at the cost of new players, or you can promote rewarding players who participate in the game independent of their teams win or lose status.

Edited by Darkestmonty

2 hours ago, Darkestmonty said:

Self destructing in gsf would not advance the daily and weekly if medals were used to advance those missions. The reason people self destruct is there is no gain for drawing out a losing game. Currently the top player on a losing team earns the same one point advancement as someone who self destructs from the start.

And Ramalinas proposal would end up locking new players out of respawning until they are auto-kicked from the game. Three times my group was spawn camping enemies at the capitol ships. They would spawn in and we would kill them in less than 30 seconds. Those players under Ramalinas plan would end up having to wait minutes between respawning.

Ramalinas plan would also impact on satellite missions where we have pushed the enemy so far back they can't leave their capitol ship. It will be really fun for your team when only half the players are respawning every few minutes (before they are kicked for inactivity) because we set up a blockade of gunships at your capitol ships to keep you from ever leaving the spawn area.

You can create and layer on as many rules as you want to punish self destructors at the cost of new players, or you can promote rewarding players who participate in the game independent of their teams win or lose status.

Wrong on multiple counts. 

1) In tdm's people would still Self Destruct, as they did during Galactic Seasons because they don't get anywhere near as many medals as going afk on a sat during a Dom match.

2) New players wouldn't necessarily have an issue depending on how it was coded. Even new players don't die that often in any match. Most I've seen anyone get while trying the entire match is 10 deaths, and not all of those was SD's. So depending on how it was done it may not hurt new players. Your making a guess on that.

3) your comment about impacting sat matches do to spawn camping. This is easily fixed. Like on Denon Exosphere put 2 Capital ship options that people can launch at for Kuat Mesas (Dom), and Lost shipyards (Dom) not associated to whether you have a sat controlled at A or C. People could then spawn from multiple spots. Most teams can't spawn camp them all, while keeping defenders on the sats.

55 minutes ago, Toraak said:

1) In tdm's people would still Self Destruct, as they did during Galactic Seasons because they don't get anywhere near as many medals as going afk on a sat during a Dom match.

That's because the GSF dailies and weeklies are still active during Galactic Season. Galactic Season GSF conquests are done quickly on one character. Once a person finishes them they can go back to the more beneficial behavior of ending games quickly to finish the normal dailies and weeklies. Are you expecting everyone to stop self destructing the whole week Galactic Season GSF conquests are active even after they finish those conquests?

55 minutes ago, Toraak said:

2) New players wouldn't necessarily have an issue depending on how it was coded. Even new players don't die that often in any match. Most I've seen anyone get while trying the entire match is 10 deaths, and not all of those was SD's. So depending on how it was done it may not hurt new players. Your making a guess on that.

3) your comment about impacting sat matches do to spawn camping. This is easily fixed. Like on Denon Exosphere put 2 Capital ship options that people can launch at for Kuat Mesas (Dom), and Lost shipyards (Dom) not associated to whether you have a sat controlled at A or C. People could then spawn from multiple spots. Most teams can't spawn camp them all, while keeping defenders on the sats.

Rama's suggestion is 2 free deaths followed up by minutes of not spawning if the player dies too quickly. My team was camping the enemy spawn on a death match. Some of the players were lucky to exist 30 second before multiple gun ships and strike ships with proton torps killed them. I'm fine with only half the enemy team respawning and the other half being kicked for dying too much, it will only guarantee my premades friends and I win all the time.

There are already two spawn points on opposite sides of the map in some of the death matches. Yet people still keep spawning on the same point we occupy. I'm not sure some GSF players even know they can change their spawn point after watching many refuse to use hypergates and constantly spawning on points they just died on.

You can put in as many spawn points as you want for death matches in Rama's suggestion, but it won't matter because a team that can push the enemy back to their spawn will instantly kill the enemy no matter where they come from. The only thing multiple spawn points does is allow the much lower skilled team to fly around for a few minutes allowing the death timer in Rama's suggestion to reset so the lower skilled players can respawn quickly after death.

Rama's suggestion doesn't fix the reason why people are self destructing but certain will impact new and lower skilled players.

6 hours ago, Darkestmonty said:

Rama's suggestion doesn't fix the reason why people are self destructing but certain will impact new and lower skilled players.

There are multiple reasons people self destruct.  There are multiple reasons that people chain self destruct many times in a single match.

However, for the specific reason that you like to go on about at great length: people thinking that self destructing is a more time efficient way of getting non-GSF rewards from GSF than learning to play and winning,  decreasing the peak respawn rate so that SDing is very obviously no longer time efficient literally removes the entire foundational premise of SDing to accelerate matches.

I question the premise that switching to a medals based reward system would improve much.  Not that I object to medals based rewards mind you, but these are already people not willing to put any effort into achieving victories in GSF.  If you gate rewards behind effort in GSF more effectively, the likely outcome is that they decide that the Return On Investment is no longer worth the time spent, and they just shift to whatever the next best rewards/time activity is.   Not sure anyone will be sad to see them go, but in terms of solutions for self destructors, vote kicks, respawn timers, and medal based rewards all ultimately use the same method of "solving" SDs.   Driving those players just in it for low effort loot out of participating in GSF.

If you wanted to change their minds about putting effort into GSF, you'd probably need:

A high quality single player PvE series of tutorial missions for GSF.  Otherwise the learning curve is just too brutal for most players.

Hybrid maps that allow a mix of PvP and PvE goals so they can earn rewards beating up low challenge scripted objectives.   Exhaust ports don't break your torpedo lock or shoot back after all.

Vastly improved matchmaking that takes into account indicators of skill like: Average kills, Average damage, Average accuracy, K:D ratio, a grouping factor, and that actually double checks for horribly skewed teams before starting a match and rebalances the teams if they are. 

All of which would take considerable skill and effort, and are therefore unlikely to ever happen.   If self destructs are taken on by the devs it's not so much a matter of whether they try to drive SDers out of GSF but how.

The good solutions realistically aren't on the table, so it's a matter of picking which bad solution you want.   Timer is relatively easy coding as far as the options go, and if the values are set correctly on the respawn delay a timer should be highly effective.   So it's probably a "best" bad solution, or possibly second best after the, "do nothing," solution, from the dev perspective.

2 hours ago, Ramalina said:

There are multiple reasons people self destruct.  There are multiple reasons that people chain self destruct many times in a single match.

However, for the specific reason that you like to go on about at great length: people thinking that self destructing is a more time efficient way of getting non-GSF rewards from GSF than learning to play and winning,  decreasing the peak respawn rate so that SDing is very obviously no longer time efficient literally removes the entire foundational premise of SDing to accelerate matches.

I question the premise that switching to a medals based reward system would improve much.  Not that I object to medals based rewards mind you, but these are already people not willing to put any effort into achieving victories in GSF.  If you gate rewards behind effort in GSF more effectively, the likely outcome is that they decide that the Return On Investment is no longer worth the time spent, and they just shift to whatever the next best rewards/time activity is.   Not sure anyone will be sad to see them go, but in terms of solutions for self destructors, vote kicks, respawn timers, and medal based rewards all ultimately use the same method of "solving" SDs.   Driving those players just in it for low effort loot out of participating in GSF.

If you wanted to change their minds about putting effort into GSF, you'd probably need:

A high quality single player PvE series of tutorial missions for GSF.  Otherwise the learning curve is just too brutal for most players.

Hybrid maps that allow a mix of PvP and PvE goals so they can earn rewards beating up low challenge scripted objectives.   Exhaust ports don't break your torpedo lock or shoot back after all.

Vastly improved matchmaking that takes into account indicators of skill like: Average kills, Average damage, Average accuracy, K:D ratio, a grouping factor, and that actually double checks for horribly skewed teams before starting a match and rebalances the teams if they are. 

All of which would take considerable skill and effort, and are therefore unlikely to ever happen.   If self destructs are taken on by the devs it's not so much a matter of whether they try to drive SDers out of GSF but how.

The good solutions realistically aren't on the table, so it's a matter of picking which bad solution you want.   Timer is relatively easy coding as far as the options go, and if the values are set correctly on the respawn delay a timer should be highly effective.   So it's probably a "best" bad solution, or possibly second best after the, "do nothing," solution, from the dev perspective.

Your suggestion is not only going to punish self destructing, it is going to effect any death with in a 3 minute time frame by extending the time it takes to respawn a minute for each death.

What happens when a team has pushed the enemy to their capitol ship and are killing players as they respawn?

What happens when the enemy charges a satellite and dies constantly because they are outnumbered and out skilled?

Do you think players are going to understand or like the fact that they now have to wait 2-3 minutes between spawns because they are being spawn camped or can't break through satellite defense?

Do you think there will be no complaints when half the team is unable to respawn for minutes at a time leaving the other half to fight a full enemy team by themselves?

Your suggestion does more harm to a losing team than self destructors. If anything, your suggestion may speed up losses on satellite maps by guaranteeing the winning team secures all 3 satellites because only half the enemy team is able to respawn and fight back. Yes, your suggestion is going to slow down self destructing but it won't fix the reason people are self destructing (to end games faster) and will only exasperate the situation when the already winning team far out numbers the losing team due to respawn timers.

The devs could do a lot to fix GSF, but as we've seen they are willing to do very little if anything at all. What do you think is more realistic, the devs fixing matchmaking (something they haven't even done with Warzones which has a much larger pool of players), the devs creating new PvP and PvE maps (when was the last time a new map was introduced), or the devs using an already functioning system of earning medals to finish conquests and using it for dailies and weeklies?

I don't think using a medal system is the best option if the devs were willing to invest time and money into improving GSF, but it is probably the best option considering the devs haven't really done much for GSF since 2017.

Edited by Darkestmonty

When you talk about ways to discourage players who are only there for the prizes, I wonder if you are aware that a side effect of this will be even longer waiting times for matches? I think it's high time to face the truth and admit that if we want to play GSF, what we need are bots that will fill the empty spaces and increase the frequency of matches.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Anhkriva said:

When you talk about ways to discourage players who are only there for the prizes, I wonder if you are aware that a side effect of this will be even longer waiting times for matches? I think it's high time to face the truth and admit that if we want to play GSF, what we need are bots that will fill the empty spaces and increase the frequency of matches.

Short term, "I want to punish people into submission now!!" mentality. A lot like the police systems in many countries. Punish people until they are removed from society (GSF queue pool in the case of SWTOR) without fixing the problems that cause people to become outliers in behavior (self destructing and AFKing).

Instead of trying to fix why people are self destructing and AFKing, most people can only focus on punishments without thinking of the impact punishments have by driving players away. They also don't want to try fixing the core issue of why people self destruct or AFK; currently doing so completes dailies and weeklies in the fastest manner possible with the least amount of effort.

Bots would be an amazing development especially if those bots are programmed to balance the skill level disparity of the opposition. But I suspect this to be an improbable update for Broadsword considering so few people are interested in GSF and it is a game mode which generates almost zero revenue.

Edited by Darkestmonty

I feel bad for galactic star fighter its a interesting mode that somehow has slipped under the radar of all the devs...

Its a pain to learn but when you get the hang of it the combat is a refreshing change of pace....

The game should be banning people who are intentionally flying into rocks the entire fight when the match ends it isnt hard to look at the bottom of the board and see people with 0 damage done 0 assists and 6+ deaths half of said deaths arent even to other players their to rocks....

Even absolute potatos like my self can get 1 or 2 kills or atleast some assists .... but if their arent assisting in fights they arent capping satellites... but their dying every 120 seconds via self destruct kick them from the match

Tie the rewards to requiring actual participation If your on a team death match you want your tech fragments you better have least 5 assists a match maybe more

Or if their on the point capture sit on a satellite or fight the other team ...players should not get rewarded for intentionally losing

The crap is bad enough in warzone ques you got people afking in stealth hiding in a corner while the rest of the team is playing objective or atleast damage farming..

I would say change the type of reward to something that cant be used to make money but i understand some people do star fighter to get techs to upgrade their gear....though i suspect some others are farming techs to buy oems and rpms to sell lol 

Im all for getting techs to sell oems and rpms but getting them from pvp without actually contributing to said matches is kinda sickening imo 

Or maybe do some rated star fighter ques lol and tie the tech fragments to winning the match or a high level of contribution and up the amount of techs rewarded to something like 4000 a weekly repeatable 4times a week then 500 for dailies and see how fast people learn star fighter...

Then maybe some prerequisite to get into those ranked star fighter ques keep a battle record of the players contribution from the games if said player has some 150+ games played with no assists no kills no captures no meaningful contributions of any kind but they have a 1000+ deaths to rocks then deny them access to the ranked ques

They can fly into rocks in a normal que without contaminating the ranked que...

Give the normal ques a vastly reduced amount of techs like some 300 a weekly 

Then toss out some account rewards to those ranked ques also to keep it competitive.....unique ship skins new weapons upgrades for the ship something that encourages the player base to improve at the game mode and distinguish them selves from the rest....

Kinda like how the PvP vendor on fleet in the combat area has the pvp season weapons/armor skins do something like that for star fighter so people have something to work towards..

Make some bad ass ship skins unique cosmetic effects for weapons like if you have a gunship some super shiny effect for the railgun like a star killer base kinda beam so when you fire that thing in a match it catches everyones eye so it inspires an Ooo Awe moment 

Edited by Luciferior

7 hours ago, Anhkriva said:

I don't mind people necessarily there for the rewards, however those that are intentionally sabotaging matches for those rewards either need to be banned or they need to consider how to stop such bad behavior. Whether it's changing the coding so it makes it harder for them to outright ruin matches like that, reduce rewards (or remove them) is something Broadsword needs to look into.

I do understand that sometimes GSF needs everyone they can get, but another way to  help queu times would be to reduce the number of people needed per match. Instead of looking for 8 people per side, what about if it required only 6 per team, but could still go up to 12?

It's a slippery slope of what you're asking for, it could end up being like people who wanted rank revamped /removed, and now that it is pvp numbers dropped and toxicity went up

For one most people do Starfighter for the rewards, your que's would get much longer, also some people are just not the best at starfighter, what if you reported someone who didn't know how to pilot or play it but was trying their best? Yes it's generally apparent however, fact remains, sometimes innocent people get accused.

On 2/19/2024 at 11:48 AM, YaddleTwo said:

It's a slippery slope of what you're asking for, it could end up being like people who wanted rank revamped /removed, and now that it is pvp numbers dropped and toxicity went up

For one most people do Starfighter for the rewards, your que's would get much longer, also some people are just not the best at starfighter, what if you reported someone who didn't know how to pilot or play it but was trying their best? Yes it's generally apparent however, fact remains, sometimes innocent people get accused.

Even if your new to starfighter, you'll do better then these people that are intentionally sabotaging our matches are doing. The other day I had someone have 0 kills, 0 assists, 18 deaths (suicides all), 0 damage, and 0% accuracy. This isn't a matter of reporting new players, it's a matter of getting rid of those that aren't trying at all, and are simply throwing matches. Even a new player that reads the ship tooltips once will kind of catch on to do some damage and accuracy. They may die a lot if fighting experienced players, but I've never seen a new player die 18 times in a match (I lost that match 48-50, so if he doesn't throw the match it's a win). My first match of starfighter I didn't do very well and I still had 5k damage.  

9 hours ago, Toraak said:

Even if your new to starfighter, you'll do better then these people that are intentionally sabotaging our matches are doing. The other day I had someone have 0 kills, 0 assists, 18 deaths (suicides all), 0 damage, and 0% accuracy. This isn't a matter of reporting new players, it's a matter of getting rid of those that aren't trying at all, and are simply throwing matches. Even a new player that reads the ship tooltips once will kind of catch on to do some damage and accuracy. They may die a lot if fighting experienced players, but I've never seen a new player die 18 times in a match (I lost that match 48-50, so if he doesn't throw the match it's a win). My first match of starfighter I didn't do very well and I still had 5k damage.  

if people read tool tips and skill descriptions they wouldn't do 10k DPS as DPS in operations while wearing 340+ gear. A good portion of players do not read tool tips and do not care about being better than random button mashing.

If you want to punish players into playing the way you want, you will do more harm than trying to encourage and rewarding players to play the way you want, in this case actually participating in the games instead of intentionally ending them because there is no reward for playing well.

Edited by Darkestmonty

I wasn't behind the idea of removing rewards originally, but having seen people defending their decision to lose on purpose in this and other threads? Yeah, get rid of them. I don't want people like that in my games and if the reward is all they're playing for, removing it means they won't be around. That's fine. I'd rather wait longer for games where I have a chance than get stuck in games I can't possibly win because someone is throwing. 

The better option is to punish that behavior, of course, but we all know that takes months and the people who do it keep coming back so it's not any sort of punishment that matters. 

Changing the contribution system would fix it too, but if the devs won't do that? Remove the rewards. Please. 

1 hour ago, DakhathKilrathi said:

I wasn't behind the idea of removing rewards originally, but having seen people defending their decision to lose on purpose in this and other threads? Yeah, get rid of them. I don't want people like that in my games and if the reward is all they're playing for, removing it means they won't be around. That's fine. I'd rather wait longer for games where I have a chance than get stuck in games I can't possibly win because someone is throwing. 

The better option is to punish that behavior, of course, but we all know that takes months and the people who do it keep coming back so it's not any sort of punishment that matters. 

Changing the contribution system would fix it too, but if the devs won't do that? Remove the rewards. Please. 

you are also killing the desire for legitimate players to even bother trying GSF.

Why bother with GSF if there is absolutely zero gain it playing? Why stick through a weeks or months of trying to understand GSF and "getting gud" if there is no reward?

GSF has already proven to be a failure when it comes to holding the interest of the majority of players, but if you want to kill any desire for a good portion of players to even try this game mode out let alone stick with it instead of fixing the core issue of why people are self destructing and refusing to participate, that's fine, short sighted and as selfish as people who self destruct, but fine.

59 minutes ago, Darkestmonty said:

Why bother with GSF if there is absolutely zero gain it playing?

because it's fun?

Why stick through a weeks or months of trying to understand GSF and "getting gud" if there is no reward?

because it's fun. 

short sighted and as selfish as people who self destruct

Oh, so you do understand that you're being short-sighted and selfish. Huh. And you keep doing it anyway. That's why. You know it's wrong and you keep doing it for rewards. If there were no rewards, you'd have no incentive to. 

3 hours ago, DakhathKilrathi said:

because it's fun?

because it's fun. 

Oh, so you do understand that you're being short-sighted and selfish. Huh. And you keep doing it anyway. That's why. You know it's wrong and you keep doing it for rewards. If there were no rewards, you'd have no incentive to. 

You know what's not fun? Being destroyed by premade groups comprising of the best pilots on the server. You know the players and guild I'm talking about if you play SS and SF.

You know what's not fun? Zero reward. We already know rewards drive people, hell, if there weren't rewards for doing Ops, PvP, GSF, or dailies, this game would be dead by now. MMOs and games in general see the most activity because people like rewards.

You know what's not fun? Sitting in queue for an hour during prime time waiting for GSF to pop.

But you enjoy the once an hour (if you are lucky) GSF match during prime time with no rewards.

I never claimed to be anything but selfish. Games can not punish players into playing a certain way because players will find the most efficient way to reach their goal. Games can convince players (like myself) to participate if they offer rewards for that participation. Right now the system only rewards win or loss and as a result the fastest way to those rewards is ending losing games as quickly as possible.

Edited by Darkestmonty

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think anyone queues for the Techfrags. The weekly offers way too little for the time it takes to complete the weekly that you'd be earning tech frags in one of the most least efficient ways possible. 850. Jump in DF/DP and in 45 minutes you have 4,000. Just in EV and in 15 minutes you have 2,000. Jump in GSF? Well, maybe after 6-10 hours you have 850. See how that is?

We're queueing GSF for the conquest points.

There's

• 6,000 points per match
  • +9,000  per win
  • +135,000 per weekly
  • + 34,000 per ship used 5x. (That's +136,000)

The total is about 300,000 CQP per week. And that's just 5 straight losses

Edited by Traceguy
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Traceguy said:

I don't think anyone queues for the Techfrags. The weekly offers way too little for the time it takes to complete the weekly that you'd be earning tech frags in one of the most least efficient ways possible. 850. Jump in DF/DP and in 45 minutes you have 4,000. Just in EV and in 15 minutes you have 2,000. Jump in GSF? Well, maybe after 6-10 hours you have 850. See how that is?

We're queueing GSF for the conquest points.

There's

• 6,000 points per match
  • +9,000  per win
  • +135,000 per weekly
  • + 34,000 per ship used 5x. (That's +136,000)

The total is about 300,000 CQP per week. And that's just 5 straight losses

Could you explain to me how it takes you 6-10 hours to play 2 GSF matches?