Please remove Tech Frags from GSF daily/weekly.

Toraak

4 hours ago, Traceguy said:

I don't think anyone queues for the Techfrags. The weekly offers way too little for the time it takes to complete the weekly that you'd be earning tech frags in one of the most least efficient ways possible. 850. Jump in DF/DP and in 45 minutes you have 4,000. Just in EV and in 15 minutes you have 2,000. Jump in GSF? Well, maybe after 6-10 hours you have 850. See how that is?

We're queueing GSF for the conquest points.

There's

• 6,000 points per match
  • +9,000  per win
  • +135,000 per weekly
  • + 34,000 per ship used 5x. (That's +136,000)

The total is about 300,000 CQP per week. And that's just 5 straight losses

The people we see on SF are doing it for more then conquest. The same players are at it all day long. Not doing it for 5 matches, but sabotaging matches ALL DAY LONG!! They are definitely doing it for more then conquest. Same players, same speech patterns, same patterns of Self Destructing to intentionally loss faster.

Nobody is going to farm GSF and sabotage matches for 6k conquest or 135k for one weekly, then keep doing it for hours. 

On 3/8/2024 at 4:25 PM, Anhkriva said:

Could you explain to me how it takes you 6-10 hours to play 2 GSF matches?

In 2 words? Satele Shan.

In more words. No one on Satele Shan plays GSF, and if you ask people to queue, the Arena players will tell you to shut up and get lost as they move on to begging people to queue for arenas. GSF requires about 16 in the queue before a match can begin, and Satele Shan's population is so small, you're wait time in the queue is on average around 6 hours before there are enough players actively queueing. You will never be lucky enough to get all 5 matches back to back. You might have to requeue over the next 2-6 days, or wait 1-3 more hours in the queue between each round.

On 3/8/2024 at 4:25 PM, Anhkriva said:

Could you explain to me how it takes you 6-10 hours to play 2 GSF matches?

Could you explain to me where I said you need to play 2 GSF matches?

Edited by Traceguy
  • Sad 1