Holiday and Cartel Market sales for 2023

JackieKo

As per  JackieKo, Broadsword: "A 50% Collection Unlock sale will run from December 20 to January 9, 2024."

Well, today is December 20, 2024 and the Cartel Market reset time has passed, the servers reset time has passed but still no Collection Unlock sale available.

Could someone from Broadsword explain us what is happening? Are you sure it is about 2024 and not about 2025?

On 12/12/2023 at 8:14 AM, JackieKo said:

Players can expect to see special 30-50% off discounts on anniversary and daily sales on some of the most popular items on the Cartel Market. 

[snip]

The below are our special Anniversary sales and will run from December 20 to January 4: 

• 5-pack: Major Experience Boost
  • Commander's Compendium - 3 Pack
  • Master’s Datacron and Equipment Bundle
  • Thexan's Armor Set
  • Satele Shan's Dualsaber
  • Darth Nul's Lightsaber
  • Tulak Hord's Lightsaber

Aww darn, did I misunderstand this? I thought that the Anniversary sales items would be at least 30% off, but the Master's Datacron and Equipment Bundle is only 25% off. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JackieKo said:

I'll pass that along for the team to look into. If there's anything else, let us know in this thread. 

The following items I have noticed have no discount applied:

-> 2V-R8 Customization - Target Dummy

-> Ordtech F7 Lightsaber

-> Emote: Feel the Groove

-> Emote: Overeat

-> Emote: Toast of Prosperity

-> Portable Relaxation Unit

-> Remnant Arkanian Agent's Armor Set

Edited by Darthjantom

4 hours ago, JackieKo said:

I'll pass that along for the team to look into. If there's anything else, let us know in this thread. 

Along the same lines, there are several items that have the button to click to unlock in collections, however clicking it does nothing, the buy page doesn't pop up.  Some examples are:

Doc Customization 9
Title: Strike Team Hero
Title: Led the Charge
Juvenile War Rancor
F5-SC Fighter
Model Corellian Stardrive Vanguard
Zonian Monkey-Lizard
M8-3R Astromech Droid
MT-4T Astromech Droid
M4-Y9 Astromech Droid
Kai Zykken's MK-90 Holo-Log

I'm confident there are several more, especially along the lines of "promotional items," but these are the ones I'm aware of at the moment.  Particularly interested in the Juvenile War Rancor and Zonian Monkey-Lizard, as those were just recently reintroduced as part of the weekly special item sales.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just stopping in to say thank you again to the team for putting the Life Day mounts, flair, tunings etc up on the Cartel Market and for the collections unlock sale.  I truly appreciate it and a lot of the player base does as well.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

• Like 2

I thought that the Anniversary sales items would be at least 30% off, but the Master's Datacron and Equipment Bundle is only 25% off. 

I noticed that, too.

I re-read the original post on this thread, and as far as I can see, they DID say that the anniversary sale items would be 30% to 50% off.

Not that 25% off isn't a good deal. It is. It's just not what they said they'd be giving us.

On 12/21/2023 at 9:34 PM, JackieKo said:

Hi everyone, 

Heads up. Tomorrow (Dec 22), we're going to push an update to the Collection Unlock sale to include the items that are reportedly missing.  We'll continue to keep an eye on this thread. 

Thanks!

Thank you! Finally unlocked Festive Life Day armor set, which didn't get a discount before, postponed unlocking that for years now.

I also finally unlocked all the remnant sets (can finally delete that remnant gear cargo alt), except for the Remnant Arkanian Agent's Armor Set, which still does not have a discount.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.