Holiday and Cartel Market sales for 2023

JackieKo

2 minutes ago, JackieKo said:

Hi everyone,

Okay! I'm going to be updating my OP with the following info:

• A 50% Collection Unlock sale will be running from December 20 - January 9, 2024.
  • The Life Day daily unique items are still being run daily, however, players can see other items (including the Wampa Companion, snow globes, and festive weapon tuning) on the Popular tab for a more comprehensive list of other Life Day, festive, and winter themed items that are on sale. These sales will run from today until December 20th.

Appreciate the feedback and thanks for your patience!

WOW

Jackie, thanks to you and the team for hearing us out.  This means the world!  

I just purchased the Snow Fall tuning. 

It means a great deal.

Thank you!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JackieKo said:

Hi everyone,

• A 50% Collection Unlock sale will be running from December 20 - January 9, 2024.
  • The Life Day daily unique items are still being run daily, however, players can see other items (including the Wampa Companion, snow globes, and festive weapon tuning) on the Popular tab for a more comprehensive list of other Life Day, festive, and winter themed items that are on sale. These sales will run from today until December 20th.

Thank you for your service.👍 (no cap).

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cannibithobbal said:

YAY!!!!!

I just have one futher question: is Snowtacular flair missing from the list of sales a mistake or are we really not getting it??  

I joined in feb and have been waiting basically all year for the life day event to get that flair, very sadge if it is not available.

Snowtacular flair is on the CM right now!! :)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JackieKo said:

Hi everyone,

Thank you Jackie! This is very appreciated news. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JackieKo said:

Hi everyone,

🙏 Thank you, Jackie. Your team has made the right choice for your player base. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JackieKo said:

Hi everyone,

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JackieKo said:

Hi everyone,

Thank you.

20 minutes ago, JackieKo said:

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much!  :D 

DEAR Broadsword

-  PLEASE STOP PLAYING How the Grinch Stole Christmas, AND GIVE SWTOR PLAYERS OUR BELOVED COLLECTIONS UNLOCKS! =/

- THIS IS ( OUR TRADITION! ) 😃

P.S. DON'T GO CRYING TO US IF YOUR END OF YEAR SALES CHART CRASH THROUGH THE FLOOR. JS  =O

Thank you for listening to the community. I have been looking forward to the collections unlock all year and had even bought some CC coins in anticipation. It would have been a very, very bad move to not have that unlock. While I question the wisdom of the minds that ever thought not having the collections unlock would be the way to go in the first place, I do want to thank the decisionmakers for listening and giving us the collections unlock.

Thanks, JackieKo, for listening to our concerns and taking them to leadership. Time to go hog wild with purchases on the 20th. Thanks!

Edited by Kirtastropohe

Glad to see some of the changes were recalled. I'm happy for all of you who were looking forward to collection unlocks.

Sadly my SWTOR Christmas has still been canceled. I've been collecting and faming achievements and stronghold decorations across serveral servers for months now in hopes of synching them over my legacies. Guess that won't be happening. 😞

43 minutes ago, JackieKo said:

Hi everyone,

I dont see the wampa companion :c

43 minutes ago, JackieKo said:

Hi everyone,

Much appreciated, I was almost screaming in the room at this hour when I saw the items on the CM. Thanks again 😊

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.